George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

+21
Missa
premiere
PigPen
lelacorb
Picachu
bgarabedian
Alisonfan
Atalante
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
isogotit
LornaDoone
Pita428
melbert
The next mrs clooney
it's me
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
Joanna
annemarie
Nicky80
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée Empty Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 11:11

The only new thing in this article is Nina's comment. I wonder when she was taken out of context? She said it was recently???? But her comments she maid recently were nothing mayor....Or did I miss something????? Wonder if the aunt knows about the "policy" LOL

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

How do you say “Meet my fiancée” in Italian? George Clooney is getting ready to live la dolce vita in Lake Como this summer with his new fiancée Amal Alamuddin, and RadarOnline.com has learned that his parents, Nick and Nina Clooney, will be joining them for a family vacation!

Family members spilled the beans on the summer plans during a Clooney family reunion in Augusta, Kentucky, last week, according to reports.

His aunt, Starla Clooney, told MailOnline that the duo will make a trip in the next week or two, to “scope out some stuff.”

When reached by Radar, George’s mom Nina did not deny the report, saying only, “We do not comment on anything going on with George, in any way. We’ve had things taken out of context recently, so we’ve made it a policy that we do not make any comment.”

But with the eternal bachelor turned tamed fiancé’s parents set to spend some quality time with his new lady love, it’s full speed ahead for the fall wedding. And according to family, there will be at least one A-lister in attendance.

Starla revealed, “I would say he’d choose Brad Pitt for his best man. They are good friends. I would think that’s who he’d choose.”

In fact, Alamuddin, 36, may already have met him, as she attended a human rights summit in London last week at which Pitt and his fiancée Angelina Jolie were high-profile guests.

As Radar has reported, Starla, an ordained minister, has offered to oversee the ceremony if George, 53, and his bride-to-be see fit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée Empty Re: Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

Post by annemarie Sat 21 Jun 2014, 11:47

I think Starla is getting paid so she is talking her behind off. Had anyone ever heard of her before now. I believe Nina when she says things have bee taken out of context the press love to twist things around. Probably the comment about his other girlfriends was taken out of context.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée Empty Re: Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jun 2014, 11:50

When reached by Radar, George’s mom Nina did not deny the report, saying only, “We do not comment on anything going on with George, in any way. We’ve had things taken out of context recently, so we’ve made it a policy that we do not make any comment.”

Probably referring to her comments about George's previous lady friends. in her initial comment about the engagement to Amal.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 21 Jun 2014, 11:55

I think its time for Starla to shut up. If she's not careful she might not even be invited to the wedding! I know if it was my wedding I'd have a few choice words to say to her.  Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jun 2014, 12:00

Agree, Jo. This is such a shame. His parents have always been so diplomatic. Shows the manic levels the rags will go to......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jun 2014, 12:20

"Ecco la mia fidanzata"

Italian for “Meet my fiancée”
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jun 2014, 13:00

party animal - not! wrote:Agree, Jo. This is such a shame. His parents have always been so diplomatic. Shows the manic levels the rags will go to......

Hopefully they'll take in their stride with humour.
This is a year they won't forget !

Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jun 2014, 13:04

I have never heard of this woman before yet seems now she can't stop talking.  She obviously doesn't know George too well otherwise she wouldn't say that Brad Pitt will be the best man.  George has many long time friends that he is closer to that Im sure he would chose.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jun 2014, 14:34

That's just HER dream that Brad will be best man!  AND hopes of being invited to the wedding!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 17:43

Or maybe she was tired of all the Amal stories and thought she would give George some press for a change.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:42

That interview with her is being repeated everywhere. Seems like everyone else is keeping their mouths shut and the press has no one else to quote. What a pity she probably doesn't have a clue and is guessing just like the rest of us. Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:16

Starla's the kind of family that would keep me off Facebook and Twitter too!

See, she'd want you to friend her then her asinine comments (and probably embarrassing pictures) would flood your feed and people would see that perhaps all is not well in the Clooney Clan.

The only saving grace is that she's a relative by marriage so there's no chance that her kind of kookoo would be passed on to any of George's kids!   Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 21 Jun 2014, 22:35

Hope Amal loosens up a bit!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 00:40

If the Clooney Clan can't loosen her up, she's wound too tight for hope.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 03:11

Way2 Im stealing that expression, brilliant
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jun 2014, 07:10

isogotit wrote:Hope Amal loosens up a bit!

What does that mean please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 07:16

No speaking for isogotit - but perhaps she means shes too stiff
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jun 2014, 09:03

Sorry, I still don't understand.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:17

She's so tense and stiff looking. She needs to relax a little. She always has this sour puss look. Girl have some fun for God sake you are allegedly marrying GC.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:57

Sour puss indeed.   Wink Maybe she's getting it: 36 marrying an old guy of 53.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:11

That "old guy of 53" sure looks a hell of a lot better than probably 99% of the 36 year olds I've passed lately.

The man gets better with age.  DAMN he is one fine looking man.

SHE'S the lucky one!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jun 2014, 22:42

isogotit wrote:She's so tense and stiff looking. She needs to relax a little. She always has this sour puss look. Girl have some fun for God sake you are allegedly marrying GC.
I would think that the pressure of being the one who finally captured the worlds most eligible bachelor is somewhat stress inducing and not so much fun when you're being scrutinised by the world.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 22 Jun 2014, 23:03

The next mrs clooney wrote:
isogotit wrote:She's so tense and stiff looking. She needs to relax a little. She always has this sour puss look. Girl have some fun for God sake you are allegedly marrying GC.
I would think that the pressure of being the one who finally captured the worlds most eligible bachelor is somewhat stress inducing and not so much fun when you're being scrutinised by the world.
TNMC

Hardy, just checked and the most ppl on here was 249 on Feb 7th. (NO AA)

I know we like to think everyone loves, knows, cares about George, but really he is no Obama, and neither is AA.

Hardly the world scrutiny afforded to Kate Middleton and the likes. R-E-L-A-X

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 22 Jun 2014, 23:09

Well we don't know who those  people were now do we?  HA!

But I think TNMC is speaking about all of the hundreds and perhaps thousands of news sites that are carrying these pictures.

We don't have exclusive pictures here. I'm sure on some of these sites hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have the potential to click on the stories about the two of them and the corresponding pictures.

Google George and Amal and you'll see many sites come up with the pictures.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Mon 23 Jun 2014, 08:10

She does look unhappy or maybe camera shy. I would be so happy but she might be scared or just this new life and all the cameras on her. George seems content and happy . I guess that is all that matters, he is the one who really wants to get married and he is the one pushing it. well anyway, maybe one day she will be smiling more and more comfortable with the cameras. love u george be

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 23 Jun 2014, 09:05

i dont think she looks unhappy, do any of you walk around with a smile on your face all the time - no, of course not and a quick snap shot doesnt show all the situation plus i would hate to be pictured like this, every step i took click click goes a camera from a stranger, i wouldnt be smiling either
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 23 Jun 2014, 13:52

Why does she need to smile like a lunatic. She doesn't have to prove she is happy smiling doesn't prove anything.I think some of us  think being with George would be great. I think the fact is it is not great when you can't be yourself, when people are taking pictures of you. And strangers are judging you and how you feel from a photo.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jun 2014, 14:09

annemarie wrote:Why does she need to smile like a lunatic. She doesn't have to prove she is happy smiling doesn't prove anything.I think some of us  think being with George would be great. I think the fact is it is not great when you can't be yourself, when people are taking pictures of you. And strangers are judging you and how you feel from a photo.
Just one question: why Amal when photographed around London smiles for photographers and looks radiant and when she is with George look so annoyed?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jun 2014, 14:12

LornaDoone wrote:Well we don't know who those  people were now do we?  HA!

But I think TNMC is speaking about all of the hundreds and perhaps thousands of news sites that are carrying these pictures.

We don't have exclusive pictures here.  I'm sure on some of these sites hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have the potential to click on the stories about the two of them and the corresponding pictures.

Google George and Amal and you'll see many sites come up with the pictures.
Yes LornaDoone thats what I was referring to, and lets not forget that she now has to deal with the paps camping outside her door and following her around.  Not something she is used to given she is not a celebrity.  To me this would be very stressful as you know that each time a picture or article is published you are going to be scrutinised by the media and the public.  I don't think that she can win with some people though as if she was grinning like a Chesire cat all the time some would say she is faking it or that she is in love with the attention.  When she doesn't smile they say she is unhappy being with George.  No win situation!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jun 2014, 14:14

lelacorb wrote:
annemarie wrote:Why does she need to smile like a lunatic. She doesn't have to prove she is happy smiling doesn't prove anything.I think some of us  think being with George would be great. I think the fact is it is not great when you can't be yourself, when people are taking pictures of you. And strangers are judging you and how you feel from a photo.
Just one question: why Amal when photographed around London smiles for photographers and looks radiant and when she is with George look so annoyed?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maybe George's hatred and annoyance of the paps rubs off on her?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jun 2014, 14:47

It is not my intention to offend anyone but it is a fact! The paps if she's alone are worthy of a smile, in London there is not a single photo that shows her smiling and carefree it is with George and knows himself to be photographed is the timid, the pissed off! I'm wondering if there is a reason? All Slim and why? That is the fault of George?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Jun 2014, 14:58

Maybe in London the paps are saying, "Hello Amal, please smile for me you are so beautiful" but then when she's with George, the paps in trying to get a reaction from George and are saying, "Hey George, why are you marrying this girl?  What's wrong with you?"

See it could also be the situation with the paps themselves.  Who knows?

And maybe she gets more shy around George.  Really they are still in the early stages of a relationship.  Yes it's been months but it's been months where they haven't spent every minute together so they are still getting to know each other.

I know it would make me nervous to be around someone I have feelings for and then having that relationship and every potential nuance of expression being analyzed and discussed in the media.

So maybe she smiles less because of that!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 23 Jun 2014, 15:07

Really they are still in the early stages of a relationship...they are still getting to know each other.  Yeah, and  they're getting married!  Cart before the horse??  If she's smiling less because of this, hopefully they'll discuss it  and push the date back.  Of course, for all we know, they've always planned a later wedding. Just weird IMO. Yet another reason alot of folks in the world are scratching their heads and mumbling  "Huh??"

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 23 Jun 2014, 17:09

lelacorb wrote:
Just one question: why Amal when photographed around London smiles for photographers and looks radiant and when she is with 
Exactly. If I was engaged to George I would be smiling ever chance I got when I was with him. She does smile more when alone for the paparazzi .
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 17:29

lelacorb wrote:It is not my intention to offend anyone but it is a fact! The paps if she's alone are worthy of a smile, in London there is not a single photo that shows her smiling and carefree it is with George and knows himself to be photographed is the timid, the pissed off! I'm wondering if there is a reason? All Slim and why? That is the fault of George?

No it is not a fact. It is your opinion. Big difference. The pictures you posted Lelacorb were taking by the paps while they were right in front of her (so most likely they were talking to her like Lorna said). The pictures taken with George you can see that the paparazzi were at distance. Different situation. But I'm sure I'm talking against a wall here....LOL

isogotit wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
Just one question: why Amal when photographed around London smiles for photographers and looks radiant and when she is with 
Exactly. If I was engaged to George I would be smiling ever chance I got when I was with him. She does smile more when alone for the paparazzi .

You do not know that. We have seen what 10 pictures taken a moment and how much was she smiling the last 3 days were we haven't seen pictures? And how much was she smiling before the pictures were taken? And how much was she smiling after the pictures were taking? I guess we all don't know as nobody was there. And why is everybody concerned that she doesn't smile enough? I think George didn't smile all the time too and why is that? Because they are walking towards the restaurant. I don't smile like a horse when I walk towards a building or something. They are not on a catwalk...... Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 17:32

The next mrs clooney wrote:Yes LornaDoone thats what I was referring to, and lets not forget that she now has to deal with the paps camping outside her door and following her around.  Not something she is used to given she is not a celebrity.  To me this would be very stressful as you know that each time a picture or article is published you are going to be scrutinised by the media and the public.  I don't think that she can win with some people though as if she was grinning like a Chesire cat all the time some would say she is faking it or that she is in love with the attention.  When she doesn't smile they say she is unhappy being with George.  No win situation!

Agree, some people just look to criticize and look for something negative. And when you do you always find something negative. But no matter how much negativity people spread around it will not change the fact that George is engaged and he doesn't care what we think Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 23 Jun 2014, 17:55

People should look to celebrity history.  Paul McCartney and Linda remained happily married until death (her sad untimely death).

During that time the "fans" never accepted her, but Paul and Linda were happy all through their married life.  

So does it really matter what we think ? NO.  

This is a fan site not an AA policed site.  Suspect  I like to hear everyones opinion; good and bad.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 18:01

Alisonfan, AA policed site???? that's great HAHAHAHA  Razz  Razz  Razz 

Every opinion is welcome as long as it is not insulting. And we had already lot of insulting comments. There is a big difference between a "bad opinion" and insult.

So let's see what happens next. Can imagine his parents will arrive soon for 4th July?????
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 23 Jun 2014, 18:57

I want to know when her parents will be joining Nick and Nina at the villa.

Regarding photos.  Lainey has yet another take using the same photos.  But she does have some rather tight close ups of photos already here.  Some serious scowling going on.  Perhaps an argument?  Would be quite common, people do argue making wedding plans.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jun 2014, 19:10

Nicky80 wrote:
lelacorb wrote:It is not my intention to offend anyone but it is a fact! The paps if she's alone are worthy of a smile, in London there is not a single photo that shows her smiling and carefree it is with George and knows himself to be photographed is the timid, the pissed off! I'm wondering if there is a reason? All Slim and why? That is the fault of George?

No it is not a fact. It is your opinion. Big difference. The pictures you posted Lelacorb were taking by the paps while they were right in front of her (so most likely they were talking to her like Lorna said). The pictures taken with George you can see that the paparazzi were at distance. Different situation. But I'm sure I'm talking against a wall here....LOL

isogotit wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

You do not know that. We have seen what 10 pictures taken a moment and how much was she smiling the last 3 days were we haven't seen pictures? And how much was she smiling before the pictures were taken? And how much was she smiling after the pictures were taking? I guess we all don't know as nobody was there. And why is everybody concerned that she doesn't smile enough? I think George didn't smile all the time too and why is that? Because they are walking towards the restaurant. I don't smile like a horse when I walk towards a building or something. They are not on a catwalk...... Very Happy
perhaps because I know very well, "Villa d'Este" in Cernobbio and I know that the paparazzi always stationed them is George knows that if he goes there is always paparazzi see him with the EC, he and Stacy. I do not think that Amal did not know! I do not believe that a person has 24 hours, the smile, it would be utopia, but a person can also have a look peaceful and happy even without a smile 36 teeth!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Jun 2014, 19:27

Oh maybe her feet were hurting in those heels or maybe she was a little seasick from the boat ride? Maybe she farted on the boat ride and was embarrassed. Maybe George farted on the boat ride and that's what stopped her from smiling for the paps.

Thousands of reasons why someone would not be smiling tha thave nothing to do with "trouble in paradise" and everything to do with just life.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 23 Jun 2014, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 23 Jun 2014, 19:28

PigPen wrote:Really they are still in the early stages of a relationship...they are still getting to know each other.  Yeah, and  they're getting married!  Cart before the horse??  If she's smiling less because of this, hopefully they'll discuss it  and push the date back.  Of course, for all we know, they've always planned a later wedding. Just weird IMO. Yet another reason alot of folks in the world are scratching their heads and mumbling  "Huh??"

I was just going to post this same exact thing, but you beat me to it, PigPen! You should really take the time and get to know each other BEFORE the engagement. That's pretty much a no-brainer.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 23 Jun 2014, 19:37

Nicky80 wrote:

isogotit wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

You are right we don't know that. But most of the pics I have seen of them together that have been posted here she is not smiling.  Nothing negative maybe she doesn't like to smile.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 23 Jun 2014, 20:03

isogotit wrote:lelacorb wrote:  blah blah blah .

I'M GETTING A SEVERE HEADACHE ! 

let's call a truce, allow everyone to have  an opinion ( right wrong or totally off the wall), pour a huge cocktail and watch this damned thing play out.  Sound good???

Can\'t read it!   headbang   scaredsilly    floggingadeadhorse   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 23 Jun 2014, 20:05

premiere wrote:
PigPen wrote:Really they are still in the early stages of a relationship...they are still getting to know each other.  Yeah, and  they're getting married!  Cart before the horse??  If she's smiling less because of this, hopefully they'll discuss it  and push the date back.  Of course, for all we know, they've always planned a later wedding. Just weird IMO. Yet another reason alot of folks in the world are scratching their heads and mumbling  "Huh??"

I was just going to post this same exact thing, but you beat me to it, PigPen! You should really take the time and get to know each other BEFORE the engagement. That's pretty much a no-brainer.
Darlin'  we're talking about George getting married.  There is no logic involved   LOL!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 23 Jun 2014, 21:41

Pigpen truce is ok by me. After all it is an open forum for one's opinion which most are indifferent because it really doesn't matter what we think.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:01

lelacorb wrote:

These are three pictures out of three different series of photographs.  I could find twice as many in these same series in which she is not smiling, and there are certainly three pictures with George in which she is smiling.  Like several other posters have said, there are any number of reasons as to why she's not smiling like a madwoman every moment of the day.  Perhaps she's a normal human being with a variety of emotions.  Frankly, a lot of this criticism sounds to me like "How DARE she not be completely enamored of and dazzled by George EVERY! SINGLE! SECOND!"  George is handsome and funny and charming; he can also be competitive and cranky and, IMO, has a slight need to be the center of attention.  The point is, he is also a human being with flaws that make him as hard to like sometimes as we all can be, and no one would know that better than his fiancee.  The dude doesn't walk on water, and it's probably past time to stop insisting that anyone who appears to think otherwise is inherently terrible themselves.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:05

Just saw on the news Amals mother is at Georges home in Como.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:06

People magazine says she was there over the weekend but has left already.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:13

People has a picture of her and her mother at the airport.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next