George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Open Letter to George Clooney
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyToday at 13:53 by Theodor

» Let's Convince George to run for President!
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage

+3
LornaDoone
Missa
Mazy
7 posters

Go down

Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage Empty Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage

Post by Mazy Mon 16 Jun 2014, 01:13

THIS LETTER HAS GOT ME CURIOUS TO SAY THE LEAST. i DON'T REMEMBER SEEING THIS PICTURE ANYWHERE. i DO REMEMBER SEEING AMAL IN THAT DRESS IN PIC SEEN OF HER FROM A YEAR AGO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [article removed due to copyright reasons - sorry! Katiedot]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18118316/616][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 16 Jun 2014, 18:43; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link url as it was not clear that the text Letters to Celebrities was a link / removed link / added picture)
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage Empty Re: Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jun 2014, 01:43

That picture is photoshopped, and badly at that.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage Empty Re: Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage

Post by LornaDoone Mon 16 Jun 2014, 01:59

Mazy is this letter from you?

If not could you indicate a link where you got it?

Nevermind found the link.

Perhaps we can make the links bold so we know that they are links. The text: Filed under Letters to Celebrities just looked like a part of the letter was copied over and not a link.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:57; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:04

Isn't that originally a picture of
Sandra Bullock ???
I seem to recall the dress.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:09

Joanna wrote:Isn't that originally a picture of
Sandra Bullock ???
I seem to recall the dress.

Similar but not the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:10

Look at George in that pic with Sandra - same outfit as the one in the article.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:13

Okay fess up which one of you wrote that letter??

It is photoshopped badly, the photo of Amal is an old one from an event (cant remember which one).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:16

Amal in the dress above, she was not photographed with George at that event, so its definitely photoshopped, but the dress is hers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 16 Jun 2014, 02:29

Looks like they flipped the negative or maybe used one from the same event where she was facing the other way?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage Empty Letter to George Clooney Regarding Marriage

Post by LornaDoone Mon 16 Jun 2014, 03:06

Mazy I removed your letter post. The author has specific prohibitions on her copyright.

Please do not repost.

Thanks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 16 Jun 2014, 08:44

Lorna the author also seemed to have got the very first picture of George and Amal together. Can you not use that either. I thought it said a lot, a picture tells a thousand words. George does not look smitten as the author said he looked disinterested and A A. Certainly didn't look like she was playing hard to get ha ha ha .

Funny only this weekend Hugh Bonnivale  describes the tour of Downton as never happening.

Much of the of the DM stories are becoming discredited, or their sources are.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jun 2014, 10:42

Just journalists making money on the Clooney name.
Why does no one believe me ? Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jun 2014, 18:31

Alisonfan wrote:Lorna the author also seemed to have got the very first picture of George and Amal together. Can you not use that either. I thought it said a lot, a picture tells a thousand words. George does not look smitten as the author said he looked disinterested and A A. Certainly didn't look like she was playing hard to get ha ha ha .

Funny only this weekend Hugh Bonnivale  describes the tour of Downton as never happening.

Much of the of the DM stories are becoming discredited, or their sources are.
The pic was photoshopped. other posters quickly found the original pictures, George with Sandra and Amal with another man. They just photoshopped Amal right over Sandy. All the picture can really tell us is that that author is TERRIBLE at Photoshop. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jun 2014, 18:33

Missa wrote: All the picture can really tell us is that that author is TERRIBLE at Photoshop. Smile
As she lied about the picture she used, it makes me wonder what other little untruths were in the article?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 17 Jun 2014, 00:07

Katiedot wrote:
Missa wrote: All the picture can really tell us is that that author is TERRIBLE at Photoshop. Smile
 As she lied about the picture she used, it makes me wonder what other little untruths were in the article?
This was my problem about the whole letter, that is why I wrote what I did aboue the article. I'm not that good about Photoshop pictures so I was looking for your in-put, I did not like how she was putting George down.

@Lorna sorry you did not see it I always put my link at the bottom of the article, I was not using the top as a link. I copy the address from the heading at the top of the age so that it has the (http:)

Sorry for all the confusion.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down