George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

+18
premiere
Atalante
party animal - not!
bgarabedian
Way2Old4Dis
Mazy
Alisonfan
Katiedot
amaretti
PigPen
Maggy
annemarie
melbert
hathaross
Joanna
it's me
Butterfly
Nicky80
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Jun 2014, 07:14

Thanks for posting the family picture. They look nice together. I think it is great to see him and his sister together  Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jun 2014, 08:08

yes  Very Happy 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:24

melbert wrote:Nicky, George, Ada, Allison and Allison's boyfriend

I can't see the photo

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:25

Hi Doug, the photo has been removed at the request of the person who originally posted it
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:51

theminis wrote:Hi Doug, the photo has been removed at the request of the person who originally posted it

Oh, and could you tell me where I can see it?
I'm curious now Very Happy

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 11 Jun 2014, 21:26

55 minutes ago
Had a great weekend in Augusta during Art in the Garden with George Clooney making an appearance at the Rosemary Clooney Museum & lots of shoppers at Rose Hill Boutique! Btw... Look how tall my daughter is getting!... So crazy!#kygirl #kyproud #rosemaryclooney#georgeclooney #augusta
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jun 2014, 21:51

nice his clothes!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 13 Jun 2014, 07:30

The local newspapar released now an article

George Clooney pays fellow Augusta alum a visit

[size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

Brent Bach, Augusta's all-time leading scorer in basketball, spent part of Saturday afternoon shooting jumpers with another famous Augusta hoops alum: George Clooney.

Clooney was in Augusta for a family reunion and wandered over to the basketball court behind St. Augustine Catholic Church and school where Bach and some buddies were playing.

Clooney went to high school with Brent's parents — Mike and Laura Bach — so he knows the family. He chatted with Brent about Augusta knocking off Mason County in the district semifinals for the second year in a row. "He told me he was proud of me and everything we did for the school and the town we represented," Bach said.

Bach, who will play college basketball at Bellarmine, didn't challenge Clooney to a game of one-on-one, but he did get a chance to size up the movie star's game. "He's got an all right jump shot, and he's in shape," Bach said.

Clooney kidded Bach about which of them is Augusta's No. 1 basketball alum.
"He tells me he's still No. 1, and I'm not going to argue," Bach said with a laugh. "He's a really good guy."

Clooney, for the record, averaged six points his senior season 35 years ago, and Augusta went 1-26.
Bach averaged 31 points this season and led the Panthers to a 20-12 record.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 13 Jun 2014, 19:31

Six points and one-and-twenty-six?

I got next, George.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:56

Video

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jun 2014, 13:05

great place they have to play!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 17 Jun 2014, 10:29

George Clooney Is "Still the Same Old George," Plays Basketball With His Prom Date's Son—All the Details!
by BRUNA NESSIF and Senta Scarborough Mon., Jun. 16, 2014 2:13 PM PDT
Not only is George Clooney handsome, talented and intelligent—he's also humble and has tons of school spirit (cue pom-pom shakes for Georgie!).
The 53-year-old A-list actor was spotted shooting hoops recently in his hometown of Augusta, Ky., and was joined on the court by Brent Bach, a recent graduate and career-leading scorer at Augusta High School, who also just so happens to be the son of Clooney's prom date!
"Guess who just called me and ask if Brent could come to St. Augustine school and play basketball? My old friend George Clooney," Laurie Laycock Bach wrote on Facebook with a photo of the duo.
"He said he had kept up with Brent's basketball and was very proud of him and wanted to play him a game. Still the same old George!! It was nice that he called to say hello and to talk about Brent. He said he was going to keep up with his college games too."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The 18-year-old point guard will be going to college at Bellarmine University in Louisville to play basketball in the fall, and tells E! News that Clooney wanted to tell him how proud he was for leading his alma mater to back-to-back district championships.
"He said, 'Let's get a photo,' and so we did. He told me he was proud of everything that I had done [for the basketball team]," Bach tells us. "I did a lot of great things for the team. I led our basketball program to back-to-back district championships. I'm the all-time leading scorer in the history of the school. I knew what he meant when he said that to me."
Brent added that Clooney and his father have kept in touch via email, and that the celeb was keeping track of his basketball career that way. "He said he was proud of me and everything I had done with basketball and told me to keep trying to do everything well and keep chasing my dreams," he said. "He patted me on the back and then ran up the road."
Clooney was in town for a family reunion, and while the "jokester"—as Brent describes him—is very successful and famous, it's his down-to-earth attitude that encourages Bach.
"I've always looked up to him. I would love to live his lifestyle. He is a really good role model. He has all of this success and he gives back and I think that is a very good thing and I would like to be like that. I like the things he does around the world. I want a lot of success and money and I want to give back and help people when I can. He just didn't do this all on his own," Bach tells E! News.
"He is really down-to-earth and he is really nice. Being a big movie star, when he comes back to the town where he grew up, he treats us all the same and we treat him like he is just an ordinary guy and I think that is what he likes about coming here," he adds. "Even though we don't get to talk as much, he is a good guy and he tries to keep in touch whenever he is in town. He is a regular guy and I'm really thankful that I got to meet him."
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 17 Jun 2014, 13:56

I love that people who know him since childhood or young age tell that he is still the same,  Very Happy 
Down to Earth.
It´s one of the things that I love most about him. Humility.  I love you
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 19 Jun 2014, 20:02

I post the pictures here as well which were also posted in a different thread as it is the same event. But two different topics that why those threads will not be merged.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 19 Jun 2014, 21:37

I think my medication needs to be adjusted... more mental confusion.  George is at the Rosemary  C Museum- donating stuff from his movies?  Why?

Second thought- though not sure where to slap this puppy.  Stanley is falling behind the switch- no new Phase II info, making the press resort to running old stories ( Migel's opinion of wedding, etc), things that happened ages ago.  If Stan doesn't get on the stick, the public is going to lose interest in this wedding long before it happens.  Opinions, thoughts, grumbles...

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jun 2014, 22:06

Those two pictures of George and his immediate family are lovely and they portray their closeness.
I'm pleased to see the doggy is included too.  Give Flowers 

I don't think the public is interested in George's wedding....just his fans.
Oh and the journos of course....in order to make money.

But of course, to state the obvious, a wedding only really means something to the bride & groom, their family and close friends, no matter who they are.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 19 Jun 2014, 22:22

Yes I love that dog .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum - Page 2 Empty Kentucky trip a couple of months ago

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Sep 2014, 11:09

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Sat 06 Sep 2014, 15:04

Love that Party A! and she was holding a hedgehog too!!! They're both so sweet, with little feet, slightly prickly with big brown eyes!!!!!  Ahhhhhh!!!  Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 06 Sep 2014, 16:32

fluffy wrote:Love that Party A! and she was holding a hedgehog too!!! They're both so sweet, with little feet, slightly prickly with big brown eyes!!!!!  Ahhhhhh!!!  Thumbs up!

Are you referring to George and the hedgehog "having prickly feet 
and big brown eyes" fluffy ??

Hmm...interesting analysis of our man.   Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:06

As this belongs to the family reunion trip and we have already different fan meeting occasion in this thread I merged it together. Hope it is ok.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:07

Great find  by the way  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2