George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

+26
Way2Old4Dis
Mazy
Nicky80
Cece42
Philippago
jusquatoi2014
bgarabedian
Silje
catwoman
isogotit
Atalante
Picachu
LornaDoone
PigPen
Missa
fava
Katiedot
premiere
lelacorb
Alisonfan
Joanna
melbert
annemarie
Pita428
theminis
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married Empty George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Jun 2014, 00:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spokesman's comment interesting.............

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin’s engagement is barely a month old, but both parties are already experiencing “cold feet,” blares the headline of a new OK! story.
According to the tabloid, now that the couple has had “a few weeks to think over their engagement, things aren’t looking so rosy – and friends worry that either one of them could call it off!”

A week after OK! wrongly claimed Alamuddin was worried about Clooney’s drinking, the mag now says his alleged boozing “may be the least of her complaints!”
Alamuddin is “now starting to fret about his womanizing past,” says the tab.

Are we supposed to believe Clooney’s fiancee waited until after she agreed to marry the legendary bachelor to ponder his dating history?

Moving on, a so-called ”source” says, “His friends make jokes about when he’ll cheat on Amal.”
Yeah, that’s nice.

OK! also claims Clooney has his own doubts, and that “he really didn’t think it through when he said he wanted to start a family,” now leaving Alamuddin “totally heartbroken.”

The mag concludes, “No one in George’s inner circle will be surprised if the wedding never happens.”

OK! doesn’t exactly have a stellar record when it comes to Clooney.

Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with Clooney’s rep, who assures us, “They are both happy and laughing at all the made up stories with fake sources.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 07:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : theminis: added article / Nicky80: changed title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

Post by theminis Thu 05 Jun 2014, 00:42

What gives, other media reporting wedding venue and OK stating they have cold feet, these types will print anything to make money
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

Post by Pita428 Thu 05 Jun 2014, 01:22

A comment from G's rep on his private life!  Shocked
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Jun 2014, 01:56

True Pita - missed that part of the article.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Jun 2014, 01:58

This is going to be a long summer at this rate .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jun 2014, 02:00

Hey, Stanley still has a job!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Jun 2014, 09:14

melbert wrote:Hey, Stanley still has a job!

Yes he has....and I've just had a mental picture of Stan on TV, standing at a rostrum,
giving a weekly update of denials or confirmations on the latest gossip.

Or maybe George's good friend in the White House could add them to his agenda.

lol! 

Surely that would "shut the fuck up" those cheap trashy articles !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 05 Jun 2014, 14:12

Taxi!!! for Ms Alamuddin, 

"London Airport, STEP ON IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!"

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Jun 2014, 14:20

YAY...YAY...YAY....A LONDON AIRPORT WEDDING  

Sofa bounce  Coolio  Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 05 Jun 2014, 16:18

I skald feet to George, I know how to do. Don't worry!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 05 Jun 2014, 16:55

To me this is the only headline that has made sense since this whole engagement.  I can't picture George living in London, or Amal in Como all summer. I can't see them having the same kinds of friends, interests (except for human rights). I can't imagine him wanting kids after all these years.  They seem so extremely mismatched in so many ways. Maybe Amal has finally come down from Cloud 9 and started imagining her real future and challenges with George and Company. Maybe his infatuation is starting to lessen and reality has begun to set in. It seems like he falls in love pretty quickly and hard, but this time it will take a hell of a lot more effort to get out of it than usual. I just hope that they are both having 2nd thoughts, and not just one of them. I would hate to see someone with their heart broken.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jun 2014, 18:24

Same here, Premiere, same here. But still, it's been denied by George's PR team so it looks like we're going to have to jog on this summer with more of these stories.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 05 Jun 2014, 18:32

premiere wrote:To me this is the only headline that has made sense since this whole engagement.  I can't picture George living in London, or Amal in Como all summer. I can't see them having the same kinds of friends, interests (except for human rights). I can't imagine him wanting kids after all these years.  They seem so extremely mismatched in so many ways. Maybe Amal has finally come down from Cloud 9 and started imagining her real future and challenges with George and Company. Maybe his infatuation is starting to lessen and reality has begun to set in. It seems like he falls in love pretty quickly and hard, but this time it will take a hell of a lot more effort to get out of it than usual. I just hope that they are both having 2nd thoughts, and not just one of them. I would hate to see someone with their heart broken.

I understand where you are coming from, but there are a lot of assumptions in your post that are based on rumor, so are not really a basis for deciding a marriage won't work --or will work.  I don't believe there is any confirmation he is moving to London, that they want kids, or even that they want the sort of traditional married relationship that most of us envision.  Since I have zero knowlege of her personality or sense of humor or personal life or hobbies, can't say if she would like the same kinds of friends or has the same interests. 

IMO there are only so many ways to make this story keep being interesting to the general population, so this publication came up with the "cold feet" angle.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 05 Jun 2014, 19:34

premiere wrote:To me this is the only headline that has made sense since this whole engagement.  I can't picture George living in London, or Amal in Como all summer. I can't see them having the same kinds of friends, interests (except for human rights). I can't imagine him wanting kids after all these years.  They seem so extremely mismatched in so many ways. Maybe Amal has finally come down from Cloud 9 and started imagining her real future and challenges with George and Company. Maybe his infatuation is starting to lessen and reality has begun to set in. It seems like he falls in love pretty quickly and hard, but this time it will take a hell of a lot more effort to get out of it than usual. I just hope that they are both having 2nd thoughts, and not just one of them. I would hate to see someone with their heart broken.

Those pics from the Italian restaurant (I always want to call it Il Divo, and I know that's a singing group!) certainly made it look like she coming to some sort of realization:  "This is going to be my life; dinner with Gio EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT."  Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 05 Jun 2014, 21:18

This has always felt a bit off center, right from the get go.  But my  gut tells me they are going to go through with this.  No cold feet from either of them, not even for a moment.  Full steam ahead.  Feels like I'm watching a train wreck.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married Empty George Clooney May Have Had Ulterior Motive in Proposing to Amal Alamuddin

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jun 2014, 22:06

Oh those conspiracies, they keep on coming! Thanks to Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney May Have Had Ulterior Motive in Proposing to Amal Alamuddin

by Kiri Blakeley

George ClooneyGeorge Clooney's engagement seemed the ultimate romantic gesture until you think about the fact that maaaaaybe he had ulterior motives. Clooney has always had an interest in politics, and now it appears he very well might run for governor of California. After all, California likes to elect actors, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan. Life & Style reports that the Democratic party (you didn't think it would be the Republicans, did you?) is seriously considering George as their man for 2016.

A source said: Democrats are looking for the perfect successor to [current governor Jerry Brown], and George is interested. He has it all: He’s a handsome movie star with a social conscience who has used his fame for human-rights causes

Erm, well, yes, it's very important to be handsome when you're governor! (??)

But as weird as it seems when California elects actors, it's not that weird. The movie industry is one of the biggest in the state. Why not elect someone who is part of the state's major industry, which employs hundreds of thousands of people?

But the Dem party is also impressed about something else -- the fact that ol' playa George is finally settling down. The source said: They are thrilled George is going to be married, because they think a married George will be taken a whole lot more seriously than perpetual-bachelor George.

And I'm guessing George married to a brunette lawyer will be taken more seriously than George married to a blonde bombshell. It's just like the plot of Legally Blonde! In fact, the Dems reportedly called her a "dream" First Lady.

I'm not saying George doesn't love Amal Alamuddin, but sometimes timing is everything.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 05 Jun 2014, 22:14

I think the reason there are so many conspiracy theories out there is because the whole quick engagement seems so "off". People are trying to look for a reason for it, and since the two of them don't seem like a likely match, (the "love" reason), there are all these other theories.

For what it's worth, I think George wants in politics like he wants quintuplets.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Jun 2014, 22:16

Agree Premiere re the politics - just don't see George going down that path.  Imagine how much more intense his life would get.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 05 Jun 2014, 23:17

Given that California just had an open primary Tuesday and Gov Brown (a Democrat) got over 55% of the vote with his next nearest competitor (a Republican) getting only about 15% I don't think Jerry is going anywhere, anytime soon.

So this idea that people are looking at George to run for Governor and that's why he's decided to get married now, is truly absurd.  Not just on the face of reality (Jerry basically going to win again in November) but on the fact that George could not run a campaign without being dragged in the mud BIG TIME and that would include Amal too.  So if he truly loves her the last thing he would do is ask her to marry him and drag her through a political campaign.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 05 Jun 2014, 23:54

wow what ever happened to the old fashioned boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, get married and lived happily ever after, seemingly if your a celeb that just isnt allowed to apply to you, there has to be some ridiculous motive for getting married and not just for being in love with someone
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 05 Jun 2014, 23:58

LINK  Maybe he prefers someone ... older ?  pointing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 06 Jun 2014, 02:45

Ouch!  - this May December thing gets really strange as the older person gets REALLY REALLY old.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jun 2014, 09:24

premiere wrote:I think the reason there are so many conspiracy theories out there is because the whole quick engagement seems so "off". People are trying to look for a reason for it, and since the two of them don't seem like a likely match, (the "love" reason), there are all these other theories.

For what it's worth, I think George wants in politics like he wants quintuplets.

I think it's just the journos making their money off the Clooney name
while they can.....in desperation. Period.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 06 Jun 2014, 15:03

Apparently they are reporting the GC denies the cold feet on some of the web pages I was reading last night.  Time will tell.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 06 Jun 2014, 15:59

I don't know what to think. Sometimes I think that George loves Amal, sometimes I think there is some interest behind this . Anyway, I always thought George "short lived". He seems the type who falls madly in love and then shortly thereafter loses interest.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 06 Jun 2014, 17:20

I agree with you Cat. He likes being in love (the crush) but he seem unable to take his relationship to the next stage.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 06 Jun 2014, 21:12

I also agree with you Cat. If they do get married we will have to see how long it takes for him to lose interest or once again say "I'm not good at this marriage thing". If he marries I sincerely hope his 2 year track record will not come into play. Heard the saying "not everyone is supposed to be married".
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 07 Jun 2014, 08:26

I think there is an another motive here. He wants to enter politics and what a perfect way to have a wife and the whole family thing to do so. I am sure he does love her and thinks she is the greatest, but it is perfect timing for him to go into politics because he wants to get elected and they do elect family oriented men. I hope he will still continue in the acting profession and behind the scenes. I am not sure what he is thinking, but he has changed so much I wonder if he had a special awakening and thought, I am getting older and need to be married or have someone in my life if I want to enter politics. Anyway, I love you George and you are a sweetheart. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:08

but he isnt entering politics, its been denied so now people are going to have to come up with another idea for why he is getting married and not the obvious one - he loves her, shock horror that anyone would actually believe that
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 07 Jun 2014, 19:37

sarcasm   Picachu,  can't tell if you're serious or being witty.  IMO, people are having difficulty or questioning George's motives because of the time frame, and how soon after his most recent gf gets married, he becomes engaged.  If it's a coincidence, it's a real doozy.  But no matter... it will go off according to schedule ( whenever the hell that is!!)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Jun 2014, 22:07

I think a bit of both PigPen.

Being serious - he cares about Amal.

And that people can't believe he's really getting married.

IMO he doesn't give a shit that Stacy got married and is having a kid.  I'm sure he's happy for her but he's not getting married to Amal because of Stacy or any of his other ex-girlfriends.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 07 Jun 2014, 23:43

Thanks Lorna for some common sense speaking.

A thought I've had recently...

Maybe George knows Stacy well enough to have known 
about her plans to get married when she did.
Maybe he held off his action of getting engaged himself until after her wedding to avoid the inevitable public "overshadowing" of her special occasion. 
After all he is a gentleman and considers 
other's feelings and is very aware of the way that 
the media operates.
Hope I've made myself clear ?

And I'm sure I'll get laughed at too for even thinking 
such a thing.  flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 01:05

Joanna, I have had the same thought. After all, it takes time to get an engagement ring like that.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 08 Jun 2014, 09:52

"..... but he's not getting married to Amal because of Stacy or any of his other ex-girlfriends."

woman after woman Clooney arrives at Amal, but in his heart he always Elisabetta, the most beautiful, the sexiest girlfriend  Yahooooo  Yahooooo 
Lorna did not feel bad about anger blowup  
is a joke .....
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:17

Great, we've been laughing at Elisabetta for years. Glad you finally join us!

Picachu wrote:but he isnt entering politics, its been denied so now people are going to have to come up with another idea for why he is getting married and not the obvious one - he loves her, shock horror that anyone would actually believe that
Got to admit, I have problems with believing that he 'really loves' Amal. Can't come up with any other reason for why he's rushing head first into marrying a woman he barely knows and who doesn't fit very well into his life, but love doesn't seem to be it.

I may be one of the few here who did believe him when he said he'd consider marrying again but it would be to someone he'd known for a long time and really thought he could be with (IIRC this was an answer he gave about having a family some years ago) and I kind of expected that some day he'd meet a writer or someone who's job was relatively portable.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:57

Katiedot wrote: wrote:
Picachu wrote:but he isnt entering politics, its been denied so now people are going to have to come up with another idea for why he is getting married and not the obvious one - he loves her, shock horror that anyone would actually believe that
Got to admit, I have problems with believing that he 'really loves' Amal. Can't come up with any other reason for why he's rushing head first into marrying a woman he barely knows and who doesn't fit very well into his life, but love doesn't seem to be it.

I may be one of the few here who did believe him when he said he'd consider marrying again but it would be to someone he'd known for a long time and really thought he could be with (IIRC this was an answer he gave about having a family some years ago) and I kind of expected that some day he'd meet a writer or someone who's job was relatively portable.

but we all know that we dont get to choose the person that someone marries and the timing is irrelevant, the two people involved  are the only ones that know if this is right for them or not and respecting their choice is something that should be done. No one here knows George or Amal at all, all anyone here can do is go by a history of tabloid stuff, alot being rubbish and a few things he said in past interviews, he always said he keeps his private life private and he is still doing that.

Im just saddened to see all the stuff written on a few sites about the engagement and especially alot of negativity against Amal, im not interested in where she was born or how she was brought up, i dont know her, and her being married to George will not affect my life in anyway, i do get concerned when some seem to delve so deeply in to something they cant possibly know about that i do wonder how they deal with their own daily lives and treatment of others.

I hope whatever happenes for George he is happy and is treated well, a second marriage is a big step and you must work as a team to make it work, compromise and be there for each other, you may not agree on everything but give and take is essential to a strong happy marriage
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 13:24

Is it possible that Amal is preparing to pass the CA bar and relocate to LA and do her work on both continents? Some law firms have offices in both LA and London. Just a thought. 

I do not think GC will have cold feet. He gave me the impression as a man who would follow through once he has made a decision.

What we have seen are just pics representing a few seconds of their time together. Have tried not to read too much into them. Do hope GC will be happy.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 13:26

I'm sure we can all agree that everyone on here is entitled to their own opinion and shouldn't be made to feel bad because we don't think this will be a marriage made in heaven.  I for one can't see the two of them being a perfect match, just my opinion.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:04

I wonder if there ever is a "perfect match" 
in a marriage ?

In my experience "compromise" is the most 
important word in a marriage.
I don't think it's a dirty word either as I believe 
that "non-compromising" leads to a lot of break ups,
particularly amongst the younger generation.

It could be an item for discussion in the kitchen, 
when the booze cupboard is opened !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:57

Um notice I said: "Cares for" I didn't say love.  Changing my mind about that one.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:29

Changing in which direction... he really loves her, or he doesn't care that much about her?    scratch

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:39

Naling my colours to the mast: I truly don't know why he's getting married but I don't think it's because they're deeply in love and want to be together forever. Of course none of us know what goes on behind closed doors, but I'm not seeing a real, romantic relationship here. Hoping desperately to be proved utterly wrong on this. Please someone, make me be wrong!

Picachu wrote: but we all know that we dont get to choose the person that someone marries and the timing is irrelevant, the two people involved  are the only ones that know if this is right for them or not and respecting their choice is something that should be done. No one here knows George or Amal at all, all anyone here can do is go by a history of tabloid stuff, alot being rubbish and a few things he said in past interviews, he always said he keeps his private life private and he is still doing that.
I absolutely agree and respect that. It's just for me, having seen George in so many relationships over the years, there's just something that doesn't seem right with this one.

Joanna wrote:It could be an item for discussion in the kitchen, when the booze cupboard is opened !
Consider the booze open!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:49

I was supposed to wait for the cupboard to open?   oopsie  (hiccup)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:20

My solution for them if they're getting cold feet????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:21

LOL!  very funny
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 22:17

I pray that if they go ahead with this marriage it's because they love each other and that it is good for them both. But... Only in January George said that "Why Won't People Believe I'll Never Marry Again." Then he is engaged it seems a bit nuts.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 22:56

Oh but don't we all say things to put people off the scent, when something serious is going on in our lives....and we don't want to make it known....Just Yet ?
Mainly so as not to jinx it !!

Why should George be any different ?

I will be Absolutely Gobsmackingly Astounded
if George doesn't marry Amal.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:28

I wouldn't be astounded if he doesn't marry Amal, more likely stunned if he does!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 09 Jun 2014, 00:26

She should have turned him down when he proposed. He'd still be all up in her business right now. But he has it locked down now, so it's business as usual.

In case anyone is wondering, my tongue is planted firmly in my cheek.

Or is it?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 00:30

I just find him stunning period!   I love you
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next