George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin?

+21
Maggy
Pari
Missa
Alisonfan
sparkie
ispy
it's me
bgarabedian
fava
Jenn
catwoman
Picachu
LornaDoone
Cece42
Butterfly
lionheart
Pita428
Nicky80
annemarie
Katiedot
party animal - not!
25 posters

Go down

Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? Empty Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin?

Post by party animal - not! Mon 26 May 2014, 20:04

Mailonline ten minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A Downton Abbey wedding for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin: Plans underway to rent the castle fit for a king - of Hollywood

By Maggie Harbour

PUBLISHED: 19:47, 26 May 2014 | UPDATED: 19:47, 26 May 2014

George Clooney and fiancé Amal Alamuddin are busy making wedding plans. And while they’ve pretty much decided to walk down the aisle in September – the one year anniversary of when they met – they were still looking for on the perfect venue.

Now they've zeroed in on Highclere Castle near London – the home of TV’s Downton Abbey!

As MailOnline reported earlier this week, Clooney flew to London on Wednesday and whisked his fiancé away for a surprise mini holiday in the English Countryside. And one of George’s romantic destinations was Highclere, because he knows that while his lady love isn’t a big TV fan, she adores Downton Abbey.  Royal wedding: George Clooney and his fiance Amal Alamuddin were so swept away by Highclere Castle on their visit, they're fixing to have their nuptials at Downton

‘George became close friends with Hugh Bonneville, who plays Lord Robert Crawley, when they did Monuments Men together last year,’ says a source.

‘And they really hit it off. He contacted Hugh and asked him to arrange a private tour of the castle. Amal was blown away.

‘When he saw his bride-to-be’s reaction to the spectacular Victorian castle, set on 1,000 acres of parkland, he began making some discrete inquires about having their wedding performed there.  

And he was told they would be most happy to accommodate them!’
Spectacular: George loves the idea of marrying at the castle, because it's a glamorous place he could secure, says a source

Highclere has been the residence of the Carnarvon family since 1679.  And it’s currently inhabited by the 8th Lord and Lady Carnarvon and their family. The castle does allow weddings, and prices to hire parts of the castle alone, begin at about $23,000 for one night.  

Couples can marry in the Saloon, with the bride descending the sweeping oak staircase featured on the series. That room can hold about 120 guests, but the dining room can accommodate up to 400 people. They will also provide Marquees on the grounds where guests can dine, dance and celebrate.

The castle boasts an award winning chef in Paul Brooke Taylor, who prepares some of the Carnarvon families favorites, as well as vegetarian and vegan fare. They also specialize in authentic Victorian foods and they offer an extensive wine list.

‘George loves the idea of marrying at the castle, because it’s a glamorous place he could secure,’ says the source. ‘And the same way Kanye West and Kim’s wedding guests were given a private tour of The Palace of Versailles, a private tour of not only the castle and grounds, but of the famous Egyptian Antique Exhibition in the Castle cellars could be arranged.’

Channeling Lady Mary: When George saw his bride-to-be's reaction to the spectacular Victorian castle, set on 1,000 acres of parkland, he began making some discrete inquires about having their wedding there. Lade Mary Crawley descended the grand oak staircase to wed Matthew on the series.

In 1922, the 5th Earl of Carnarvon discovered the Egyptian tomb of the young Pharaoh Tutankhamen.  And although most of his findings are now housed in the Metropolitan Museum in New York, many of the artifacts still remain in the castle. When Shirley MacLaine was working on Downton Abbey, she was very impressed with the Castle’s current collection that includes jewelry, art, decorative jars, and the coffin of a 3,500 year old  Egyptian Nobel woman.

‘Amal’s Middle Eastern relatives would most certainly enjoy the exhibition, and the tour would make for a most memorable wedding,’ adds the source.

Highclere would also be a perfect place for George and Amal to tie the knot because of its close proximity to London and the fact it’s only 50 miles away from Heathrow Airport.

Bond: George became close friends with Hugh Bonneville, who plays Lord Robert Crawley on the PBS drama, when they did Monuments Men together last year. Bonneville arranged for the private tour

And while many of Amal’s family members live in Dubai, and Lebanon, her mother lives in London.  ‘Amal grew up in London, and attended school in Buckinghamshire,’ says another source.  ‘And she went to University at Oxford. She currently works in London so she has many close British friends. Her mother Baria has also been living in London for years – since the 1980’s – and is the respected editor of a London – based Arab newspaper.  Her father, Ramzi returned to Lebanon in the early 1990’s, but he often visits London and can easily travel there.

‘There is still a lot to be decided in addition to wedding details, like where the couple will live,’ says the source. ‘And Amal would like for George to sell his Studio City house because it’s such a ‘guy place,’ and find somewhere more suitable to them start their life together.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 27 May 2014, 10:23; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text of the story to the link)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? Empty Re: Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin?

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 May 2014, 20:20

Ah well, as soon as they visited the place we knew these rumours were coming. What I'd like to know is whether there's any more to this story than just the fact that George and Amal visited the place? In other words, has the Mail done some digging and got more information or are they just speculating wildly?

I know, I know, we'll never get an answer to this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin? Empty Re: Downton Abbey wedding in September for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin?

Post by party animal - not! Mon 26 May 2014, 20:23

Mm, well. they're bandying a few names around here now (Bonneville, the castle). It would be amazing if it was free and that's what they wanted. Most wedding venues are booked up for aeons ahead of the date......

George's luck??

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 26 May 2014, 20:33

That would be an incredible place to get married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 May 2014, 20:35

I think the owner of the castle saw the Clooney/Amal news in the press and is now feeding them with advertisement for the castle. After reading the article I know now the history of the castle and all about the decoration  Razz 

I don't think they get married there. It is too early to make it obvious which place it could be. But of course I can be wrong hehe

What I find interesting was the last sentence:

says the source. ‘And Amal would like for George to sell his Studio City house because it’s such a ‘guy place,’ and find somewhere more suitable to them start their life together.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 26 May 2014, 20:36

And she wants him to sell his Studio City house? Sounds like horse doo-doo to me.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 26 May 2014, 20:43

Interesting that there's no question mark at the end of the heading.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 May 2014, 20:48

There is also no question mark there when the wedding is taking place. The press confirmed already September. They write as it is 100%...I hope George knows  Razz 

You know guys where we all meet up in September...of course we are all Downton Abbey fans right  Twisted Evil   Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 26 May 2014, 21:00

And there's Lorna trying to win an trip there with Omaze!

Really don't think the Carnarvons need to push or promote Highclere........they've got too many people wanting to go and visits are very strictly ticketed and controlled.......Luisa Damon will be thrilled!

This smacks of a statement to me. Maybe

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Mon 26 May 2014, 21:04

I vote for YES, he'll be married there.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 26 May 2014, 21:16

Marrying George Clooney in a gorgeous castle.... Wedding 
This is so beautiful and romantic....Amal is really lucky.

I'm not a fan of Downtown Abbey though (I find it boring and too slow, with so many servants of different categories - can't believe someone used to live like that). But - the castle is so beautiful Very Happy
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 26 May 2014, 21:18

Poor George, she wants him to sell his home in Studio City, he once said in an interview how much he loved his home, lots of luck George, it seems like she will be making all the decisions.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 26 May 2014, 21:34

Well given the number of x-girlfriends that have been there before I don't think that a fresh start is such a bad idea.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 26 May 2014, 21:37

nope, i cant see him selling the Studio City place, he will keep it and if they need to buy something else for them then fine and i would think a friend would live there, he has had it too long and really no need to sell it

The castle is beautifull but i just find it strange thats where they would pick for the wedding, seems to convenient that an actor from Downton Abbey was in Monuments Men and suddenly thats where the wedding will take place, too easy to figure out and Sept is suppose to be their 1 year anniversary but his mum and dad have already said they met her over a year ago - just doesnt add up for me, i think its all made up to side track us to whats really being organised.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 26 May 2014, 21:41

He proposed to her there! Don't think it will happen.

So this bit, at least, is hogwash/hearsay, making it a bit more of a story, adding another (nefarious) paragraph.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 26 May 2014, 21:56

Yes I'm sure most of his ex girlfriends have probably lived in his home, but don't forget George has been with a lot of women, so she will have to sell him too, just saying.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Mon 26 May 2014, 22:22

A dream to be married in a castle! Amal certainly is a very lucky woman! I didn't sympathize with her ​​because I'm a very jealous fan, but I confess that now she has my admiration, because she must be a very special woman to leave George as passionate as well. I love you 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Mon 26 May 2014, 22:27

- : DO NOT believe everything you read. : -

Reading Reading Reading   Juggling   Juggling 
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 26 May 2014, 22:37

I suppose it could be true-- I just don't see it though. Too Kardashianish and a castle is a bit trite. Probably why the media love the idea. I think they will keep location secret if possible.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 26 May 2014, 22:51

I don't believe she wants him to sell the house. She could always just redecorate it. I still don't believe it will be in September, I do believe it will be in England though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue 27 May 2014, 05:38

catwoman wrote:A dream to be married in a castle! Amal certainly is a very lucky woman! I didn't sympathize with her ​​because I'm a very jealous fan, but I confess that now she has my admiration, because she must be a very special woman to leave George as passionate as well. I love you 

Welcome back, catwoman!  Very Happy sunny 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 27 May 2014, 07:49

George will do anything for Amal. It must be her idea to marry in this castle for her friends and mother live in London and all the other somewhere else. I think it is mostly her idea, her friends, and all about her. Where does George fit in, she will make all the decisions, and she wants George to sell the beautiful house in Studio City where he loves and lived there for a long time. It is up to him he will not sell it but whatever Amal wants she gets. I hope not, seems to me not a good start for this marriage. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 27 May 2014, 08:19

Don't believe everything you read in magazines and newspapers, alo of it is made up so they can sell their crap. I'm sure George will have a say in where they get married and any property he has what he does with it, please give him some credit, he is an adult
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 May 2014, 08:39

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 May 2014, 10:22

party animal - not! wrote:Interesting that there's no question mark at the end of the heading.............
Sorry, my mistake!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Tue 27 May 2014, 11:02

I love to read this! Amal a women above average in every way, she disdains TV, allowing only the frivolity of Downton Abbey. No ER, no soap, no coma inducing drama for her. Amal's world is the real world, she does not dream of meeting a movie star she married one.

I well know many many have left this site because they could not compare in anyway to Amal. Reading about her accomplishments, style and beauty made them feel inadequate. Knowing George Clooney was the lucky one, was a hard lesson to learn for these women.

If Amal want to marry in a castle George will move heaven and earth to accommodate her wishes, it is the least he can do to secure the love of a women who will make him into more than just a movie star.

Haha, Games is all the women can do now. George Clooney no longer soon will need this site.

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 May 2014, 11:03

Katie, sorry. I didn't mean your heading.

I meant the Mail's - no doubt in their minds!!?!.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Tue 27 May 2014, 11:06

Surely Amal isn't making the fatal mistake of ....aisle, altar, hymm!!!
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Tue 27 May 2014, 11:14

That is why he fell for her, she was different. Amal made no bones about the fact he was not on her radar. George Clooney accepts that, by his proposal, and is doing everything he can to secure a future with her in whatever shape that future has to be.
He has simply met his match, and more.

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 May 2014, 11:18

It looks like Hello magazine now publishing it as fact now

Are they already pitching for the exclusive too?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 May 2014, 11:25

Then again, this could be a complete red herring!!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 27 May 2014, 13:27

Oh, so can we presume another "photo shoot" as per People Mag of this very private man, and his very very private lady love plastered all over Hello, "The real story of us".
Should make for interesting reading, no more elephants in the room, no more talk of coverups, or contracts. Not her on COH, of course, just all over the internet scratch 

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 27 May 2014, 14:09

It does all smack of a perfect storm of events from which the media is creating this fiction. George and Amal visited a castle on Thursday; Kim and Kanye got married in a castle on Saturday; therefore, George and Amal are getting married in the castle they visited. I think with all the public speculation we can cross off both Downtown Abbey and September 12th off the list of potential wedding venues/dates. My guess is July 4th weekend; he usually has all his family and friends, and the girlfriend's family and friends out to Como that week anyway, and there's a big fireworks display at the hotel next door. And he can control the press a little better on his home turf than if here were to get married in a more public setting.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 27 May 2014, 14:14

ispy wrote:I love to read this!  Amal a women above average in every way, she disdains TV, allowing only the frivolity of Downton Abbey.  No ER, no soap, no coma inducing drama for her.  Amal's  world is the real world, she does not dream of meeting a movie star she married one.

I well know many many have left this site because they could not compare in anyway to Amal.  Reading about her accomplishments, style and beauty made them feel inadequate.  Knowing George Clooney was the lucky one, was a hard lesson to learn for these women.

If Amal want to marry in a castle George will move heaven and earth to accommodate her wishes, it is the least he can do to secure the love of a women who will make him into more than just a movie star.

Haha, Games is all the women can do now. George Clooney no longer soon will need this site.

Oh WOW WOW WOW Smile So sweet, this cub Amal... all the other girls ARE great too Na? With super heart+mind+soul+body+... simply went ahead and added Amal on my cubs list...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 May 2014, 14:24

Yep, Missa.

Villa d'Este, weekday...........

Another option..........but 'numerous sources' say London............

Have a feeling that maybe they would have loved Coworth Park, but it's part of the Dorchester Collection.........shame

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 27 May 2014, 15:24

ispy wrote:I love to read this!  Amal a women above average in every way, she disdains TV, allowing only the frivolity of Downton Abbey.  No ER, no soap, no coma inducing drama for her.  Amal's  world is the real world, she does not dream of meeting a movie star she married one.

I well know many many have left this site because they could not compare in anyway to Amal.  Reading about her accomplishments, style and beauty made them feel inadequate.  Knowing George Clooney was the lucky one, was a hard lesson to learn for these women.

ROTFL!!!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 27 May 2014, 15:34

Picachu wrote:Don't believe everything you read in magazines and newspapers, alo of it is made up so they can sell their crap. I'm sure George will have a say in where they get married and any property he has what he does with it, please give him some credit, he is an adult

When you fall in love you lose all your senses,
then reality hits you in the face and you're left... "What the heck happened?"

I wonder who is going to be the one to run the fastest, George or Ammal  Razz

Laughing

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 27 May 2014, 17:26

Butterfly wrote:
catwoman wrote:A dream to be married in a castle! Amal certainly is a very lucky woman! I didn't sympathize with her ​​because I'm a very jealous fan, but I confess that now she has my admiration, because she must be a very special woman to leave George as passionate as well. I love you 

Welcome back, catwoman!  Very Happy sunny 

tanks, my dear!! lip smack 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 27 May 2014, 17:35

Hey ispy you get paid for all this drivel?

Given that George got his start in that which she so disdains, i.e. TV her attitude might need some adjusting on that front.  And that comment - "it's the least he can do to secure the love of a women [sic] who will make him into more than just a movie star" is so denigrating to George I could spit!  Like he hasn't done more in his life?  It's going to take AMAL to make him a better man?  Geejuz please come out of your fantasy world.  Or better yet, go write that novel that seems to be spewing out of you right now.

As to many have left this site - where do you get your statistics babe?  I see who the members are and though some have not posted as much as before it's not that they're not reading.  It could be just that they either have nothing to say or have accepted her and so have nothing negative to say.

So no, fans haven't left the site if anything, we have MORE members now.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 May 2014, 19:06

Yeah, I'm also mystified about these many people leaving this site because they've realised they're inadequate. I think that's kind of sad if true, but I guess each to their own.

party animal - not! wrote:I meant the Mail's - no doubt in their minds!!?!.......
Never! But that's the Mail for you!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justanotherstalker Tue 27 May 2014, 21:36

ispy wrote:
I well know many many have left this site because they could not compare in anyway to Amal.  Reading about her accomplishments, style and beauty made them feel inadequate.  .

[/quote]

You don't know us, Ispy. You don't know what we've done with our lives. There could be people on this site who have backgrounds that could blow Amal's out of the water. I take offense to this statement, and to be honest, I don't think Amal would appreciate the way you're defending her, by making assumptions and demeaning other people. She seems above that sort of thing, at least to me.

On another note, I think they should get married on a yacht off the coast of Italy or something like that. A small wedding, yes, possibly smaller than they'd like, but I can't think of any other sure-fire way they'd have privacy. And it would be very romantic.

justanotherstalker
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 27 May 2014, 21:50

This has to be the height of absurdity  Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 27 May 2014, 21:54

" There could be people on this site who have backgrounds that could blow Amal's out of the water. "  Spliff 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Tue 27 May 2014, 22:16

gossip cop :
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin NOT Planning Downton Abbey Wedding

Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin having a “Downton Abbey” wedding?

A number of outlets have picked up a Daily Mail report claiming the engaged couple recently visited Highclere Castle, the famed property where the hit drama primarily films, and they’ve “zeroed in” on the countryside estate as a wedding venue.

The Mail explains that Alamuddin “adores” the show, and “fell in love with the castle and its spectacular grounds.”

Gossip Cop’s first inkling that this story was false arose when we read the following “quote” from a so-called “source” for the Mail.

“George became close friends with Hugh Bonneville, who plays Lord Robert Crawley, when they did Monuments Men together last year. And they really hit it off. He contacted Hugh and asked him to arrange a private tour of the castle. Amal was blown away. When he saw his bride-to-be’s reaction to the spectacular Victorian castle, set on 1,000 acres of parkland, he began making some discrete inquires about having their wedding performed there. And he was told they would be most happy to accommodate them!”

Yeah… people don’t actually talk like that.

Except when they’re “sources” for places like the Daily Mail, which for some reason feels the need to stick lengthy, stilted exposition into someone’s mouth.

Our second inkling that this story was made-up came when we read the other major “quote” in the piece:

“George loves the idea of marrying at the castle, because it’s a glamorous place he could secure. And the same way Kanye West and Kim’s wedding guests were given a private tour of The Palace of Versailles, a private tour of not only the castle and grounds, but of the famous Egyptian Antique Exhibition in the Castle cellars could be arranged.”

Um, does it seem more like that George Clooney is seriously taking wedding inspiration from Kanye West and Kim Kardashian… or that an outlet would try to draw a weird connection between them just because Kimye has been dominating the news?

Exactly.

Also, quick alert to the Mail: West and Kardashian did NOT actually get married at Versailles, so we’re not sure what their tour of that venue has to do with Clooney’s alleged interest in Highclere.

Maybe the outlet should check with its “sources” on that one.

Anyway, Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Clooney to look into this weak story.

It’s “fabricated,” we’re told exclusively.

Also, Gossip Cop has learned Alamuddin wasn’t even at Highclere with Clooney.

Oops.

Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 27 May 2014, 22:20

Thanks Jenn....Interesting. Amal wasn't there and Clooney's rep denied the rumor about the wedding being held there....

Ok let's wait for the next rumor then hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 27 May 2014, 22:46

LornaDoone wrote:

Hey ispy you get paid for all this drivel?

Given that George got his start in that which she so disdains, i.e. TV her attitude might need some adjusting on that front.  And that comment - "it's the least he can do to secure the love of a women [sic] who will make him into more than just a movie star" is so denigrating to George I could spit!  Like he hasn't done more in his life?  It's going to take AMAL to make him a better man?  Geejuz please come out of your fantasy world.  Or better yet, go write that novel that seems to be spewing out of you right now.

As to many have left this site - where do you get your statistics babe?  I see who the members are and though some have not posted as much as before it's not that they're not reading.  It could be just that they either have nothing to say or have accepted her and so have nothing negative to say.

So no, fans haven't left the site if anything, we have MORE members now.

I personally would be more than happy to tell you everything about this 5 year contract and how there is NO LOVE whatsoever there!! ..Want more???  I personally find her to be sad and pathetic!!  So keep it up Ispy and so will I!!!

Last edited by phys major on Tue 27 May 2014, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 27 May 2014, 22:57

94 users  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down