George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai

+11
bgarabedian
Way2Old4Dis
laetval
Maggy
it's me
melbert
Butterfly
LornaDoone
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
15 posters

Go down

George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai Empty George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 May 2014, 17:34

Thanks to the frencheis

google translation

George Clooney spotted in Shanghai 

Some celebs get you everywhere! We do not see him on the red carpet, he'll be on TV in the past known coffee advertising. Thursday is one of our photographers George Clooney in Shanghai bump. The 53-year-old actor, who recently went on his knees for a lawyer Amal Alamuddin, have a nice evening with the boys. 
Due to its 'normal garb' and nonchalant gait we could almost walk past him. Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai. Two weeks ago, the Hollywood actor fiancé themselves with the British-Lebanese lawyer Amal Alamuddin. Yesterday it was announced that the two live together in London.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai Empty Re: George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 May 2014, 17:38

Thank you, Nicky.

The 'friends' are the Swatch family...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai Empty Re: George Clooney walks with some friends through the center of Shanghai

Post by Joanna Fri 16 May 2014, 17:39

G I O  !!!

Superdupercool 

Not seen him for ages.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 May 2014, 17:48

Yes nice to see GIO again hehe

Thanks PAN, I wasn't really sure who the "friends" are.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 18:58

Ditto GIO!!!!

Wheee! cheers

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 16 May 2014, 19:37

Double Birthday Treat for you Lorna !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri 16 May 2014, 20:21

Ciao Gio!!! Very Happy 

I'm happy to see a thread dedicated solely to George, finally...I hope Miss Amal will not be jealous if I send this heart  I love you publicly to George  Embarassed
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 May 2014, 21:04

And then you went and made your post about her...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 May 2014, 22:25

very fitted Gio indeed
bravo Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 16 May 2014, 22:37

George looks happy and relaxed!

Is that a whistle Gio is putting in his mouth?

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 May 2014, 22:43

Gio had this in Berlin too. It is is either an electric whistle or a whistle which doesn't smell.  Razz  I hate whistles as they smell from far distance ..normally...and in Berlin it didn't smell

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 16 May 2014, 22:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 16 May 2014, 22:47

Nicky, you are a rascal, like G  Very Happy 

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 May 2014, 23:07

e-cigarette.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 17 May 2014, 05:12

melbert wrote:And then you went and made your post about her...

good point
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 17 May 2014, 08:49

LornaDoone wrote:

good point

Indeed. I made a positive comment about her.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 17 May 2014, 14:34

George Clooney walks down a street on May 15, 2014 in Shanghai, China.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 May 2014, 17:12

Laetval, so nice to see you again!!!! Thanks for the pics!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 17 May 2014, 18:10

Butterfly wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:

good point

irony missed
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 17 May 2014, 19:03

LornaDoone wrote:
Butterfly wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:

good point

irony missed

It was not missed. I dislike irony which is why I used diplomacy.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 17 May 2014, 22:18

Doesn't make it go away though.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 18 May 2014, 04:32

Damn, he looks good, doesn't he?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 May 2014, 05:14

Absofreakinlutely!!! Georgasm time today!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 18 May 2014, 06:07

George looks happy here and relaxed. maybe because Amil is not there. I do not know, but these pictures look like the good old George that i knew. He does not seem heavy to me, and looks good just as he is. I hope he does not change too much for whatever Amal wants, it seems like she gets. There is no pressure here in these pictures and he truly is himslelf. I hope he never changes and just be true to himself. You cannot make someone change because he is not perfect, accept him for what he is and not what you want him to be. I hope george is a strong person and not week and have confidence to stand up for yourself and do not let anyone change you. my thought for you george clooney. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 18 May 2014, 06:44

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 18 May 2014, 08:14

Multiple gasms Mel - A Giogasm and a Georgegasm - what a day

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Sun 18 May 2014, 10:44

bgarabedian wrote:George looks happy here and relaxed. maybe because Amil is not there. I do not know, but these pictures look like the good old George that i knew. He does not seem heavy to me, and looks good just as he is. I hope he does not change too much for whatever Amal wants, it seems like she gets. There is no pressure here in these pictures and he truly is himslelf. I hope he never changes and just be true to himself. You cannot make someone change because he is not perfect, accept him for what he is and not what you want him to be. I hope george is a strong person and not week and have confidence to stand up for yourself and do not let anyone change you. my thought for you george clooney. bg

Why do fan's persist in this fantasy that GC is always strained and unhappy with AA. He is in Shanghai surrounded by all male companions, and is more relaxed. Amal is a high achieving individual, I think if anything GC is worried when by the side of Amal about how silly his friends and their wives may appear to Amal. GC wants Amal to think the best of his life choices.

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 18 May 2014, 11:21

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 18 May 2014, 11:47

theminis wrote:Multiple gasms Mel - A Giogasm and a Georgegasm - what a day

Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down