George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed

+8
Picachu
Joanna
Alisonfan
jusquatoi2014
Sevens
silly girl
Katiedot
Nicky80
12 posters

Go down

Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed Empty Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 15:03

OMG so much information we get from the "source"....  Razz  Razz  (found on frencheis)

Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed

Now that George Clooney has finally found “The One,” he’s wasting no time in settling down to family life. RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that he and fiancée Amal Alamuddin will tie the knot in just a few months — and are planning to have a baby soon after that!
“The wedding is to take place in September,” an insider reveals to Radar exclusively. And though London is already being discussed as a potential venue, the source insists, “They’ve told family and friends they will only disclose the location at the last minute, and it will be very private. Neither George nor Amal want the wedding to be a public affair — and her family really doesn’t either.”
Clooney, 53, has kept his in-laws opinions in mind throughoutthe process of wooing his bride-to-be, the insider says. When it came time to propose, “George didn’t get a formal permission from her dad, but it was an indirect hint,” the source reveals. “He definitely tossed the subject of marriage around with them so that he knew they would approve, but he really wanted the proposal to be a total surprise, and didn’t want to give away any hints about when it was going to take place.”
And now, the family is influencing the couple’s baby plans too! Clooney and Alamuddin, 36, “definitely want kids asap,” the insider says. “Her father is getting older, and he really wants to see her kids [before he dies].”
“Out of all his kids, he’s especially proud of Amal,” the source explains. “It would mean the world to him to see her become a mom.”
For the latest on the couple’s wedding and baby plans, stay tuned to Radar!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed Empty Re: Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 May 2014, 15:13

They want children, they don't want children, they want children, they don't want children. Geesh!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed Empty Re: Save The Date! George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Telling Friends When They’ll Wed — PLUS Their Secret Baby Plans Revealed

Post by silly girl Wed 07 May 2014, 15:21

I know it is a bit nauseating. Kind of wish they would go get married and we not hear about it until he is walking a red carpet or something. For a guy who wants his private life private he has been anything but.....

I have always hated hypocrisy....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 07 May 2014, 15:56

I wonder if George&Amal are letting those multiple "sources" fly around for a while so they could get married secretly!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Wed 07 May 2014, 16:02

No matter what, hoping GC is really happy with her. If she is the one who can make him feel less lonely, good for him, for her and for them. He is the only person who's actually in the position to make all the big decisions. I have no doubt he knows perfectly what's best for himself.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 07 May 2014, 16:38

silly girl wrote:I know it is a bit nauseating.  Kind of wish they would go get married and we not hear about it until he is walking a red carpet or something.  For a guy who wants his private life private he has been anything but.....

That's the way I always imagined he would do it too. No engagement crap.  This seems so out of character.  Must be Love, makes you do dumb things, you later regret.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 07 May 2014, 16:47

Are the latest stories coming from George ?

Btw....what is this "Radar on line" ?
 Is it a reputable reporting service or a rumour factory ?

I prefer to see another source for news starting with R...REUTER
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 07 May 2014, 16:56

Really is anyone actually believing this story ? What a load of rubbish
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 17:02

We don't know who the "source" is. Everyone has his own opinion about this. But my opinion is somebody knows somebody who knows somebody....to tell a story and somebody knows somebody who knows that somebody is telling it all from somebody  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 

If I don't make sense to you well that's how I feel with all the gossip around.....

But "somebody" is really good in divert lot of gossip around the media. But of course maybe it is Nobody....

Nobody ...Somebody.....

Getting confused  Blah blah blah   I dunno  Confuzzled
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 May 2014, 17:03

Just did a bit of research. Radar Online is owned by the same group as Playboy, OK, National Enquirer and Daily Star................American Media Inc

Contact Music a private UK company based in Leeds.........

People magazine same group and Entertainment Weekly and part of AOL Time Warner........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 May 2014, 17:05

oops, that sentence should have read same group AS Entertainment Weekly.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 May 2014, 17:31

silly girl wrote:I know it is a bit nauseating.  Kind of wish they would go get married and we not hear about it until he is walking a red carpet or something.  For a guy who wants his private life private he has been anything but.....

I hear you, but in what world can an a-lister get married without it being a huge media issue?  Especially when it's someone so eligible and so anti-marriage as George.  The irony of the most-wanted star who's also the poster child for singledom actually getting married is irresistible.

George hasn't said a single word.  To hold him responsible for others gossiping is a little unfair I think. Don't forget that EVERYTHING we're reading right now is unsubstantiated gossip. There could be some truth in some stories but also plenty of this can be completely made up. George has no way of stopping people writing about him.

All he can do is say nothing and stay out of sight: both of which he's done.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 07 May 2014, 20:47

True "he" hasn't said a word and these are just the gossips again but the whole People magazine spread has left a bad taste in my mouth as far as he is concerned. While I am not a fan of Ashton Kutcher they have literally said nothing and there was no staged shots of the ring etc....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 07 May 2014, 21:49

The secret baby plan is that there is no plan for babies.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 07 May 2014, 22:28

Sorry but I don't get it.....folk on here complained that they got no information about George's engagement.....including me.....and then complain when there's a magazine article declaring it.

It must be me I suppose.

Arrow

Last edited by Joanna on Wed 07 May 2014, 22:31; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 22:30

Well I guess the matter is who is declaring it. At the moment not George it is "the source"  lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 07 May 2014, 22:36

Well I think George posing for a photo with his fiancé and the ring is him declaring it to the world.

George always does it His Way....and why not ?

Personally I'd hate it if he tweeted his personal news 
like Katie Price has just done !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 22:38

Oh you referred to those details. I thought you meant the baby rumors  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 07 May 2014, 22:40

Nicky80 wrote:Oh you referred to those details. I thought you meant the baby rumors  Razz

Sorry if I was misleading....I was following on from a previous 
post on here which mentioned People magazine again. 
It gets very confusing on here sometimes for my old brain.   lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 22:44

Don't worry...young brain is no better and confusing on here too more than sometimes   LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 22:44

by the way, nice avatar Jo  I love you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 07 May 2014, 22:52

Thanks Nicky......very symbolic to me !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 07 May 2014, 23:57

About the date, I believe that....but is obviously. They don't tell anything until the last moment to keep it private. Days before when in some place a lot of famous people and their families are landing.

About to have children I don't believe about what media say. Maybe they don't know yet If they want or not, I think they want to enjoy their marriage first.

Anyway, somebody want to do the luggage and be ready in case we know the place days before and take a plane? LMAO
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 11 May 2014, 07:21

I am very happy for George that he found someone who is intelligent, and educated and well liked by her associates. I also feel sad at the same time, I guess for me and many other women out there. George is now taken and no hope for any of us to even have a date with him. I pray he has made the right decision, and has a pre-neptuial agreement to protect his millions, I wish him love, happiness, and a beautiful life. I hope to see him again someday and get to work with him in films. God Bless him, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down