George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyYesterday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement

+6
Atalante
Joanna
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Nicky80
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement Empty People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 20:38

If there's anyone in the US who can get us the People Magazine scans, it would be greatly appreciated! Here's a copy, but in black/white (thanks to Henway):

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement Empty Re: People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 21:03

Sigh.  I really don't know why it's doing this.  Sorry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement Empty Re: People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 21:49

Thanks for the scan.

So I read it and most of it was leaked already form other media. I expected some more secret information or picture but maybe I just expect too much at the moment. LOL

Interesting was the last paragraph. The sentence they make it sound like the ex girlfriends used him to get a career while dating him. But I think he knew that and didn't mind. Or maybe I read it wrong.

Also what is interesting....Next to the mothers picture they wrote Amal's father is a retired travel agency owner....That is knew to me I thought he was a professor at the american University in Lebanon? Or maybe I mix up the information and get confused
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 01 May 2014, 22:01

Classy.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 May 2014, 00:16

That ring is gorgeous!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 May 2014, 00:22

Love all his quotes together like that.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 02 May 2014, 00:23

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks for the scan.

So I read it and most of it was leaked already form other media. I expected some more secret information or picture but maybe I just expect too much at the moment. LOL

Interesting was the last paragraph. The sentence they make it sound like the ex girlfriends used him to get a career while dating him. But I think he knew that and didn't mind. Or maybe I read it wrong.

Also what is interesting....Next to the mothers picture they wrote Amal's father is a retired travel agency owner....That is knew to me I thought he was a professor at the american University in Lebanon? Or maybe I mix up the information and get confused

... professor... pirat 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 02 May 2014, 02:15

More text here on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 May 2014, 07:22

I know this sounds a silly question......but is this People magazine available here 
in UK this weekend ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 02 May 2014, 08:02

Jo, I believe you can buy digital issues from its official website.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 08:20

You can also buy print issues from major retailers (usually in city centres) that sell foreign import magazines.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 02 May 2014, 09:20

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 19:24

I'm so glad they included that nice compliment for Stacy. Whether you've moved on or not, seeing your very recent ex all over the news and internet celebrating his engagement after you were repeatedly told he wasn't interested in marriage can't be easy. Especially when every story includes a knock about the quality of past girlfriends. Good on you for that, George.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 May 2014, 19:32

Yep, and his unhappiness post Elisabetta was interesting too, 'cos I think he's said (or was quoted as saying) that he had a soft spot for her (paraphrase).

I've always suspected she completely blew it out of the water by contacting the paps and filming types at that last
dinner at Il Gatto Nero..........

All water under the bridge now......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 06 May 2014, 13:35

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 06 May 2014, 13:37

How many more copies of the article are we going to get?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 May 2014, 03:31

Ah, but this is a good copy!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 07 May 2014, 23:56

In the George quotes on that second to last page they omitted when he says "I haven't met her yet" and some of the other not-looking-to-get-married quotes!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 07 May 2014, 23:58

Also, why is the article about the Cleveland kidnap victim in this thread?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 May 2014, 01:02

playfuldeb wrote:Also, why is the article about the Cleveland kidnap victim in this thread?

Sorry playful....What do you mean ?

Where is it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 May 2014, 01:16

It's just above the start of the article, Jo.

I really don't mind - I'm in awe of anybody who can get magazine articles onto the screen......! Maybe it was part of one of the pages

Thanks, Sevens

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

People Magazine: the story of George Clooney's engagement Empty New Photograph from the original People engagement pix

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 01:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 May 2014, 01:37

We have those 3 pics on here PA-N.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 01:40

Ah, okay. I thought the 'story' had been built around the last photograph which looked a bit different cos they're both laughing...........as if there's access to a ffew more now..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 12 May 2014, 04:27

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 May 2014, 06:46

Just merged these two threads together.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down