George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How many of you love George in this film? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How many of you love George in this film? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How many of you love George in this film?

+11
LizzyNY
Picachu
Way2Old4Dis
Carla97
LornaDoone
Boshkash
Nicky80
it's me
theminis
jd68
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Do you like George as Seth Gecko?

How many of you love George in this film? Vote_lcap92%How many of you love George in this film? Vote_rcap 92% 
[ 24 ]
How many of you love George in this film? Vote_lcap8%How many of you love George in this film? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26
Back

How many of you love George in this film? Empty How many of you love George in this film?

Post by Katiedot Wed 26 Mar 2014, 05:00

This is still one of my all time fave roles. For such a little-watched film, it certainly seems to have been recognised as one of George's more interesting performances.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many of you love George in this film? Empty Re: How many of you love George in this film?

Post by jd68 Wed 26 Mar 2014, 05:18

I LOVED George as Seth Gecko. Just watched this movie last week.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

How many of you love George in this film? Empty Re: How many of you love George in this film?

Post by theminis Wed 26 Mar 2014, 06:05

First time I saw him on screen was Dusk till Dawn (besides ER) and I fell hard in lust and thought yep must get me some of that George Clooney!. I mean Ive said before and will again, his entire get up in that movie from tattoo to hair/clothes was hot - I do like the bad boy look on him, complete with him sitting on his motorcycle.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 26 Mar 2014, 09:46

bravo and
hot!  geek 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Mar 2014, 13:12

Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Wed 26 Mar 2014, 13:19

so many ppl loved his performance as a bad guy, I don't know how come he never did something like that again!! He was frightening in Ides of March in that kitchen scene, but that was just a couple of minutes..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 26 Mar 2014, 14:02

I am sure he can frightening
at times.....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Mar 2014, 14:04

Frankly, I didn't like this film so George being in it didn't do anything for me.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 26 Mar 2014, 14:50

Oops, I haven´t seen this, I´ll get back when I have seen it. Maybe tonight I can load it from swisscom box  Laughing I won´t hear the voice (dubbed in french), but oh well, can´t have all… good reminder!
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Mar 2014, 18:00

I've discussed this in the 'FDTD' thread, but I'm with Lorna. Big fat 'no' for me.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Mar 2014, 18:01

Just to clarify: George Clooney can't not be hot, I don't care what they do to him. But the movie itself... Nope.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 26 Mar 2014, 18:22

one of my favorite films, i loved the twist in it, wasnt expecting that at all
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Mar 2014, 20:43

I have to go with Theminis on this one - I had always liked him before I saw this, but after seeing this - WOW! He is amazingly hot - never sexier! (except maybe in Out of Sight)

I know the movie isn't to everyone's taste - the violence and vampires and all that - but (with my twisted sense of humor) I think its really funny. Definitely in my top five.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 26 Mar 2014, 22:28

I loved vampire type movies from a young age and though the violence and gore in this movie turned my tummy a little, I also found it hilarious in parts.

Picachu, you are the right, the twist got me too, wasn't expecting it either as I had not read up or knew anything much about the movie before I saw it. Tarantino, I think is a wizard on so many levels when it comes to movie making.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Mar 2014, 22:45

@Theminis - I think Tarantino is brilliant, but I wish his films weren't so damn bloody. It's hard to watch a movie with your hands over your eyes! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Thu 27 Mar 2014, 00:28

I was surprised that this movie held my interest and I felt it was entertaining. But it was bloody...
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 27 Mar 2014, 07:48

I just finished watching it and I love that!
George in it as Seth is great! Love his way of talking and all the gestures of holding a pistol!Hot bad boy...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Thu 27 Mar 2014, 12:54

So much to look forward to.

Hoping I have the time and the means to find these shows...gift boxed would be nice!

I have heard about the Clooney channel..but don't know much about it.

I assume its on You Tube...it would be good if movies of George's were all on there and you could pay a fee for each and watch them...save running around to stores looking...good convience!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 27 Mar 2014, 15:15

@Sevens - So glad you liked it! What else haven't you seen?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 27 Mar 2014, 20:17

LizzyNY wrote:@Theminis - I think Tarantino is brilliant, but I wish his films weren't so damn bloody. It's hard to watch a movie with your hands over your eyes! Very Happy 

Well yes there is that! He's not very subtle is he Lizzy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 27 Mar 2014, 20:34

Theminis - He's about as subtle as a sledge hammer! I've tried to watch his other movies, but FDTD was the only one I was able to get all the way through.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 27 Mar 2014, 22:48

Lizzy I haven't seen GNGL, Good German(you can say I don't quite enjoy black and white films), and I've only watched Batman halfway as it's really silly compared to other batman films...but I'll try to finish it some other day.
And the Welcome to Collinwood which I cannot find here...
One more: his directing debut
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 27 Mar 2014, 22:51

Lizzy you should try Django Unchained...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Mar 2014, 03:04

I would never watch a movie like this. However with George in it you know I saw it from start to finish. Today they say it is a classic vampire movie. I don't know how the TV show is going to do, no George.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Mar 2014, 03:24

Sevens - I haven't seen Welcome to Collinwood either, and I agree Batman is silly. The script was a disaster. Did you get as far as the scene where Alfred is dying? George is good in that one.

Even if you don't like black and white films, if you are interested in American politics you should try GNGL. That's a good one.

Mazy - I'm not a vampire fan either, but I loved this movie. What did you think of it?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down