George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

+21
lionheart
Nicky80
Lakin460
silly girl
Cinderella
Joanna
Maggy
hathaross
MM
pattygirl
it's me
sarah ali
laetval
cindigirl
Atalante
lucy
lolo"layla"
blubelle
fluffy
melbert
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) Empty ER Bloopers

Post by Katiedot Mon 21 Feb 2011, 15:16

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) Empty Re: ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

Post by melbert Mon 21 Feb 2011, 16:44

Thanks Katie! I love these! I bet it was a gas on those sets!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) Empty ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Mar 2011, 12:17

The kiss:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) Empty Re: ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

Post by fluffy Thu 17 Mar 2011, 14:06

Thanks Katie, not seen ER before! I know I'm not normal!! I was an Ex-filer so Dave won over George! But I could handle a kiss like that!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Mar 2011, 21:56

Ooh, Duchovny! I absolutely loved Californication.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 17 Mar 2011, 22:50

OMG - I don't remember that scene and I hate the sight of blood- but - I would do whatever it takes to be the nurse in that scene.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 25 Apr 2011, 08:59

remeber this00:50 ,good morning i just want to say good morning .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:21

Oooh, and a very good morning to you, Lolo!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:30

George's coming of age years, so good lookin! Thanks lolo for the memory.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Apr 2011, 13:18

Can't see those bloopers. Deleted account ???
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 25 Apr 2011, 13:39

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Apr 2011, 14:18

Those bloopers are addictive. No bloopers of his movies ???
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 25 Apr 2011, 17:43

Wonderful, just wonderful!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Apr 2011, 14:24

lolo, thanks for these GREAT videos!

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 27 Apr 2011, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:36

The best & worst kiss of Julianna with George.

Extract from her interview in French magazine Gala

Gala : Your best kiss movie or series?
JM : With George, of course. Whenever I had to kiss Mr. Clooney in ER, it was for me a ray ofsunshine, even when he had a beard.

Gala : And your worst kiss movie or series?
JM : George, of course. It's amazing how this man always needs to make the clown even in the most romantic moments. I remember a scene where he would kiss me while I was taking a bath. Just after filming the kissing scene, he took my bathrobe without my knowing that I can not cover me when out of the tub.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:31

That Gee's a cheeky monkey!!! Still I wouldn't mind, it's the "being kissed" bit that's important!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 16 Jul 2011, 03:30

A cute video of Doug&Carol , i love it!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 16 Jul 2011, 14:40

Wow sarah, what a GREAT video. I'm doing to save on my favorites. Thanks. Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Jul 2011, 15:49

Thanks for my morning wake-up! My whole day will be great now!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 16 Jul 2011, 17:11

Thanks sarah, got 1/4 of the way into it when I decided to stop and save it for one of those times when my family is asleep and I can enjoy the experience all alone!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jul 2011, 23:02

Thanks Sarah, I had to vote for your video! I cried when she said those finals lines in the show and I cried when I heard on the video. She is such a great actress!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Mon 18 Jul 2011, 00:58

glad u liked it , it's one of my faaav videos of D/C all time!and he song , it fits them really well I love you
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Mon 01 Aug 2011, 04:21

found another great video of D/C

sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:43

really really nice
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:24

Wonderful Sarah! Made me very emotional... Crying or Very sad
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:28

Thanks Sarah for the video. It's great. The most emotional part for me was (during the last season) when Dr. Ross was moving away and Carol was crying and said "I don't want to wake up alone tomorrow."
JM is a really good actress.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:36

Agree Cindi!! Another of my most emotional scenes is when she flies out to Seattle and he's on the dock. I had to play that over and over cuz' I was crying so hard I couldn't see the TV. I'm tearing up right now dammit!!!!!

JM is wonderful in the Good Wife too!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 20:20

Wish one of the cable stations would run ER again soon. Enjoy them so much. Just too cheap to buy them, so expensive.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 20:37

Hi patty, I have the 5th season (George's last) on DVD. I got it from a video store used. It is expensive, but a lot cheaper used.

Glad you liked the video.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 22:30

cindigirl wrote:Hi patty, I have the 5th season (George's last) on DVD. I got it from a video store used. It is expensive, but a lot cheaper used.

Don't even think we have any Video stores here anymore. Blockbuster was the last of the dying breed and they closed a while back. Are there any around in your area anymore? Just wouldn't know where to look.

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 23:02

Hi cindi -

Just went online looking for ER DVD. Amazon.com has Season 5 for $16.50 + shipping. Being shipped from NJ. Thanks for the heads up.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 03 Aug 2011, 00:54

You R welcome pattygirl. Talking about it I'm going to watch the dvd tonight. Great season.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:22

cindigirl wrote:You R welcome pattygirl. Talking about it I'm going to watch the dvd tonight. Great season.

Enjoy. Can't wait till mine comes. It'll be my BD present to me.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:53

wow! this is the best D/C video ever!!!!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:02

awwwwwwwwwww Hug1

great find
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:19

Thanks, Sarah and it's me. These were great. Love all of them. The had such chemistry together, you could almost believe it was all true. Great acting from both of them.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:44

big friends
(they said.... Suspect )

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 00:08

Maybe so, but not 5 yrs. long. He doesn't seem to go in for complicated relationships - keeping several girls happy at the same time.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Fri 05 Aug 2011, 03:33

glad u liked it Smile
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:58

I saw the dock scene! WOW!! never saw it on tv!!! well, I was at the phone, actually (lucky Rolling Eyes ....) so didn't hear all words but it was FUN!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 09 Aug 2011, 10:31

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 13:38

lolo, thanks for the great video. These are ER segments I never got to see.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 09 Aug 2011, 17:16

pattygirl wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Hi patty, I have the 5th season (George's last) on DVD. I got it from a video store used. It is expensive, but a lot cheaper used.

Don't even think we have any Video stores here anymore. Blockbuster was the last of the dying breed and they closed a while back. Are there any around in your area anymore? Just wouldn't know where to look.

I think the days of the neighborhood video store from 25 years ago are done and gone. The current rtrend is for movies to be downloaded to your computer, or to have a Wii. PS3, or XBox device attached to your TV so the movies and TV shows can be streamed to your TV from the Internet. Although the convenience is nice, I hate the expense involved.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 17:19

We have a video store in NJ called FYE (I guess means for your intertainment) and last I checked they're still hanging tough. Although I notice they're mostly selling used cd's and VERY cheap.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) Empty First season of ER with Doug and Carol

Post by cindigirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 21:31

First season episode where Carol tried to commit suicide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 13 Aug 2011, 22:21

I'm NOT gonna watch that ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 22:48

Carol is just the first part. Not a fun video but I thought it was interesting.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:27

And THIS is why I loved ER and LOVE George Clooney!!!

Thanks Cindi!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:32

Mel, the video might be a little dark (serious) but I'm glad you liked it!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next