George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014

Go down

Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 Empty Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014

Post by watching Mon 03 Mar 2014, 10:02

Found this on her IMDB page

Ballerina I'm Not (2014)
SOME GIRLS JUST LIKE TO FIGHT

78 min   -  Documentary | Action | Sport  -  April 2014 (USA)  
Not yet released

An underground, underdog story of the prolific journey that women take to follow their dreams and find their way in a male dominated fight industry.

Explore the history of female wrestling, and how it has become the billion dollar industry that it is today. Meet the diverse group of women who dream of flying drop kicks off the top rope and careers in the squared circle. We are treated with interviews from former WWE Divas, Vince Mcmahon, and the wrestling adventures of Stacy Kiebler, Christie Mathis, and Frankie Zappitelli. Learn the reality females face forging a career in a male dominated industry and how they find true victory. Prepare yourself for an experience,  and never been seen footage that will shock you and leave you at the edge of your seat. Welcome to the world of 'BALLERINA I’M NOT'.

Stacy Kiebler: America's darling got her start in wrestling after winning a spot with WCW's Nitro girls. Nicknamed "Leg" she made her mark with WWE for 6 years, and then became a household name with her dancing prowess in ABC's Dancing With The Stars. Today she is an icon for health and graces many red carpets. She is living proof that dreams can come true.

Link to project's website  There is a trailer of Vimeo but you have to have access.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014 Empty Re: Stacy to appear in doco Ballerina I'm Not - due for release April 2014

Post by watching Mon 03 Mar 2014, 10:14

Apparently this doco has been floating around for a handful of years. Looks to have been done pre George. previously called Heart & Sweat. The Facebook for it dates back to 2010.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down