George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS

4 posters

Go down

GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS Empty GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:41

Of all the dumbest questions to ask George Clooney, where does this rank?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Years ago, when the Inquisitive Guest was on the phone with a Houston socialite, she let slip that her “little old” closet was 4,000 square feet. Her blonde tresses, at the time, were nearly as big. Fast-forward to the age of the viral tweet, when AD recently asked celebrities to reveal the design, layout, and contents of their closets. It took months to get notables to open up in an honest manner about this rather private inner sanctum. Imagine all the gowns you’ve seen a particular A-list actress wear over the years and you might also envision a stadium-size closet. But few celebs, Paris Hilton aside, publicly own up to such excess.

As it never hurts for a reporter’s line of inquiry to relate to the theme of the evening, I began the survey at a fashion soirée, the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala last spring. I continued asking at nearly every awards show, film premiere, and fashion show for months. AD discovered that, though they didn’t like to say so, the boudoirs of the stars can be an embarrassment of riches, a professionally organized labyrinth, or even delightful Cecil B. DeMille–scale chaos.

GEORGE CLOONEY
As he walked the red carpet at the premiere of Gravity, George Clooney offered a practical tip. “All cedar,” he suggested. “So you don’t get moths.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS Empty Re: GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS

Post by LornaDoone Thu 27 Feb 2014, 13:29

There are moths in LA? I've barely seen a fly in all the years I've lived here!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS Empty Re: GEORGE CLOONEY, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, OLIVIA WILDE, AND OTHER STARS ON THEIR CHIC, OR MESSY, CLOSETS

Post by NotAvailable Thu 27 Feb 2014, 13:55

I live in a small house, but it is made of cedar. But had to laugh out loud as I imagined him saying that with an odd expression, which he is so good for.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Feb 2014, 16:03

right!!! LOL
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down