George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyYesterday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant?

+16
lelacorb
fluffy
Henway
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Mazy
melbert
Atalante
Nicky80
Carla97
Butterfly
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
party animal - not!
20 posters

Go down

George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? Empty George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant?

Post by party animal - not! Mon 17 Feb 2014, 11:44

According to the twitter of Ryan A Gold His Nibs was in Sushi restaurant in Studio City last evening...............and someone else tweeted it was Asanebo....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? Empty Re: George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant?

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:32

Hi PAN

I've just made this a new thread (a new thread for a new story!). Do you have a link to the twitter page or something?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant? Empty Re: George Clooney spotted in LA sushi restaurant?

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:33

Ah no, found it:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:39

This one too....must be some restaurant because this guy had like 5 courses that he described in detail.....at the end of his tweets he tweeted this:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Mon 17 Feb 2014, 13:35

Was he accompanied by a woman? Jealous fan is fire! Laughing 

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 17 Feb 2014, 13:39

Maybe he went home for some loving & cuddles ?
With Einstein of course !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Mon 17 Feb 2014, 16:49

Joanna wrote:Maybe he went home for some loving & cuddles ?

kkkkkk hopefully Laughing 

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 17 Feb 2014, 19:37

Oh..... Shocked Sad and I thought he stayed in Italy for vacation...how could he leave Europe so soon....without saying goodbye? Sad Sad Sad
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 19:47

Better sushi & sashimi in California?  Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 22:27

Joanna wrote:Maybe he went home for some loving & cuddles ?

Of course, lucky einstein   Hug1 

thanks for the find
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 17 Feb 2014, 23:14

Now they are in DC.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Feb 2014, 00:13

Really? Political meetings then........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 18 Feb 2014, 00:27

LINK This one popped up on my facebookwall.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Feb 2014, 01:27

Your link doesn't work Atalante, but SillyGirl put up the link to the article on the Monuments Men thread.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Feb 2014, 01:28

Ah. The White House story - happening Tuesday......thanks, silly girl......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 18 Feb 2014, 09:40

Weird, the link works for me. You have to be a facebookmember though.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:09

I do, but this is what it says:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

◾Return home
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 18 Feb 2014, 17:54

melbert wrote:I do, but this is what it says:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

◾Return home
I got the same thing
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 22:45

I got the same thing too, Link doesn't work for me
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 18 Feb 2014, 23:03

Lysa Heslov
Landed in DC.. Countdown begins#monumentsmen#so excited#ball &chain — te The Willard Intercontinental.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Feb 2014, 00:15

Can't see it on her Twitter page, Atlante.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 19 Feb 2014, 01:40

A workable link in The Monuments Men thread. Thanks PA-N!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Feb 2014, 02:05

So this was a Spotting without pics, as I said in the Monica thread? Please, someone show me a pic before I drop from from exhaustion on the thought. Eating sushi in a pic or at the sushi place in a pic?

Look, I can understand why nobody wants it to be true. I don't either, but hey, George can fly under the RADAR any time he wants. He has proven that, and plus, maybe also fly straight from there in his private jet to be eating sushi. I didn't know until yesterday that he even had a jet of his own. And while this pic at his jet in Milan may look similar to older ones, he is wearing a dif teeshirt under the sweater. Pretty light blue.

Ladies, this man can get(slip) around when he wants to. And quickly too. They don't call him a fox for nothing. He ain't just a silver fox. hes a sly one too. Smile I don't want to argue with anyone. Its just my personal belief. Until someone can show proof its dif. Spottings without pics to me are just unproven rumors. However, I do sometimes believe some of the spottings as there can be other criteria to show its real.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 19 Feb 2014, 03:21

And Joanie, we also know that some stories run later than they happen in real life; "journalists" make up their own stories; or they rehash a story that happened a month ago, a year ago, etc.

Also, he doesn't personally "own" a jet.  He charters when he doesn't fly commercial.

And, he has publically stated that he has people give false reportings on his whereabouts to throw off the paps in order for him to "fly under the radar".

And one more thing. Why is it so important that we know every step the man takes? We know that he flew into Washington DC last night and is with the President tonight. I am a diehard, but I don't need to know when he takes a shit and what color it was...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Feb 2014, 04:23

Haha, neither do I mel. And as for stating everything, I haven't. I am sure there are many things we won't know. I have only done what numerous do here. Stated my own opinion on an article and pic with it, and also other threads. just my own little opinion. Doesn't even imply knowing everything. just what was posted. How is that dif from anyone else? They also state theirs.

And geeee, I imagine his shit is very little different than ours. But its a gross subject. I haven't seen too many threads on that, I don't think.(altho the admins my differ on what gets termed as that...)  Shocked 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Feb 2014, 05:27

Joanie's Clone wrote: but hey, George can fly under the RADAR any time he wants. He has proven that
Yes, he absolutely can and does fly under the radar. What he can't do, though, is attend a televised live awards show in London that's heaving with celebrities and photographers and not get noticed.

Joanie's Clone wrote: And geeee, I imagine his shit is very little different than ours. But its a gross subject. I haven't seen too many threads on that, I don't think.(altho the admins my differ on what gets termed as that...)  Shocked 
LOL! Don't tempt me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 19 Feb 2014, 12:13

Joanie's Clone wrote:So this was a Spotting without pics, as I said in the Monica thread? Please, someone show me a pic before I drop from from exhaustion on the thought. Eating sushi in a pic or at the sushi place in a pic?

Look, I can understand why nobody wants it to be true. I don't either, but hey, George can fly under the RADAR any time he wants. He has proven that, and plus, maybe also fly straight from there in his private jet to be eating sushi. I didn't know until yesterday that he even had a jet of his own. And while this pic at his jet in Milan may look similar to older ones, he is wearing a dif teeshirt under the sweater. Pretty  light blue.

Ladies, this man can get(slip) around when he wants to. And quickly too. They don't call him a fox for nothing. He ain't just a silver fox. hes a sly one too. :)I don't want to argue with anyone. Its just my personal belief. Until someone can show proof its dif. Spottings without pics to me are just unproven rumors. However, I do sometimes believe some of the spottings as there can be other criteria to show its real.

What I find the most telling about all of this is that you will accept that he was at the BAFTAs without a picture but you won't believe that he was at a sushi restaurant without a picture...why the double standard?  It would seem that it doesn't support the agenda you're pushing, for whatever your own personal reasons are for insisting that he was at an event, when he clearly wasn't even in that country at the time.

And no, he doesn't own his own personal jet...sorry but that is simply not true.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Feb 2014, 13:25

No agenda. I don't need one. Spottings are ALL alike. hes just as likely to be in one spot as another. I believe he PAYS paps to shut up, many times. Works out deals with them. Think he did that when in Italy many times. He could easily be where he wants IF he has a deal worked out. Nobody has to believe my opinion. Thats why its not an agenda. Its just my opinion. I am only here doing what everyone else does. Giving my opinion. Lets just agree to disagree. OK? PEACE
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 19 Feb 2014, 13:35

Joanie's Clone wrote:Lets just agree to disagree. OK? PEACE

Oh absolutely!  You are certainly entitled to your opinion...I would never dispute that!  

Just curious as to why the one circumstance, without pictures or anyone attending the event even mentioning seeing him on any social media, which is even odder, was to be believed, over another sighting, also without pictures, where the people involved were getting into their car and probably not prepared to take a photo of someone walking into a restaurant but that seemed so unbelievable to you.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 19 Feb 2014, 13:40

[quote="melbert"]And Joanie, we also know that some stories run later than they happen in real life; "journalists" make up their own stories; or they rehash a story that happened a month ago, a year ago, etc.

Also, he doesn't personally "own" a jet.  He charters when he doesn't fly commercial.

And, he has publically stated that he has people give false reportings on his whereabouts to throw off the paps in order for him to "fly under the radar".

And one more thing.  Why is it so important that we know every step the man takes?  We know that he flew into Washington DC last night and is with the President tonight.  I am a diehard, but I don't need to know when he takes a shit and what color it was...]

If he ate Play-do maybe Rainbow?  Razz

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 19 Feb 2014, 13:50

I luv you Henway!!!! I do so like it when you gals have a spat!!! I can't even keep up with what he does anyway, let alone go into micro aspect! Does it really matter? George will do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and most certainly while we're looking the other way!!!!  geek 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Feb 2014, 14:00

Everybody here chooses to believe one over another. Isn't that so? You have your choices, I have mine. I am sure many who have not spoken up, may have made theirs too. Whats the big deal about a person's opinion? Golly! Thats mostly what this forum is about. Opinions. Posted on pics, spottings and any info possible on the favorite subject of this forum. George Clooney.

Besides, if we all had the same opinions, wouldn't it get a little boring? See ya later.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 19 Feb 2014, 14:26

Joanie's Clone wrote:So this was a Spotting without pics, as I said in the Monica thread? Please, someone show me a pic before I drop from from exhaustion on the thought. Eating sushi in a pic or at the sushi place in a pic?

Look, I can understand why nobody wants it to be true. I don't either, but hey, George can fly under the RADAR any time he wants. He has proven that, and plus, maybe also fly straight from there in his private jet to be eating sushi. I didn't know until yesterday that he even had a jet of his own. And while this pic at his jet in Milan may look similar to older ones, he is wearing a dif teeshirt under the sweater. Pretty  light blue.

Ladies, this man can get(slip) around when he wants to. And quickly too. They don't call him a fox for nothing. He ain't just a silver fox. hes a sly one too. :)I don't want to argue with anyone. Its just my personal belief. Until someone can show proof its dif. Spottings without pics to me are just unproven rumors. However, I do sometimes believe some of the spottings as there can be other criteria to show its real.

George has no private jet, rent a private jet for his travels in Europe and often helicopters to travel to Italy. Never arrives from America on a private jet but the line and then moves between Paris, London, Milan and Lugano on private jets for hire. If he had a private jet would always be the same instead of always changing in this case should have an airline!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 19 Feb 2014, 14:36

If I were in a restaurant with George would wear sunglasses to watch it all the time without being seen but I swear I did not I would not ask him photos and autographs because I think he would think of me, "that pain in the ass!" and I do not want this to happen ever. I do not think I'm the only person in the world to behave well and perhaps that is why there are no pictures of him in the restaurant!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 19 Feb 2014, 15:10

@Joanie's Clone...Gee that's funny, I thought that's what we were doing...discussing our opinions. No name calling, no arguing or sarcasm; just honest questions are now met with such resistence...how odd!  Question 

@Hen...LMAO @ rainbow playdough!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Feb 2014, 17:03

Joanie's Clone wrote:No agenda. I don't need one. Spottings are ALL alike. hes just as likely to be in one spot as another. I believe  he PAYS paps to shut up, many times. Works out deals with them. Think he did that when in Italy many times. He could easily be where he wants IF he has a deal worked out. Nobody has to believe my opinion. Thats why its not an agenda. Its just my opinion. I am only here doing what everyone else does. Giving my opinion. Lets just agree to disagree. OK? PEACE

paying paps ? hmmmm  scratch 

can he be sure they then not ... reveal ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 19 Feb 2014, 18:47

@Joanie's Clone - If he's as successfully sneaky as you seem to think, maybe we're all wrong and he's really a spy for the CIA! Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 19 Feb 2014, 20:19

Are we still discussing this? Let's just face facts; he eats. I know it's a shock but he has to.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Feb 2014, 21:12

oh my! REALLY!?!?!?   Drunk
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 19 Feb 2014, 22:10

ktsue2002 wrote:Are we still discussing this? Let's just face facts; he eats. I know it's a shock but he has to.

What he eats? Nooooooo he doesn't ....he drinks, he drinks Casamigos Tequila lots of #Casamigos Tequila, with his #HouseOfFriends! Come on over and we will have our own House of Friends, be cause it's possible so they use to say. Cool

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 19 Feb 2014, 22:17

LizzyNY wrote:@Joanie's Clone - If he's as successfully sneaky as you seem to think, maybe we're all wrong and he's really a spy for the CIA! Laughing 

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... we all know hes with the CIA, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........where do you think Silver Fox came from? super cool 

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 19 Feb 2014, 22:39

I shoulda known someone here would know the truth!! Laughing Laughing Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 19 Feb 2014, 23:20

Henway - thanks for the laughs this morning - I think re George anything is truly possible.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Feb 2014, 23:25

damn

me too sometimes  affraid 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:31

LOL!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down