George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be?

+17
Missa
Maggy
cindigirl
Joanna
Natascha
ladydi
fava
Tigerina
fluffy
LornaDoone
Atalante
Dexterdidit
bunny
Snoopy
lucy
melbert
Katiedot
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? Empty If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be?

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Mar 2011, 18:33

Calling all opinions, from the funny or frivelous to the deep down thoughtful. If you had a magic wand, what is the one thing you would like to change about him?

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be?

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2011, 18:54

I'm the fairy princess and he is my frog. RRRRRRibettttttt
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could change one thing about George Clooney, what would it be?

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Mar 2011, 18:58

Sneaky
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2011, 19:02

Left ya speechless Katie?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 06 Mar 2011, 21:52

His choice in girlfriends!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Mar 2011, 21:59

Nothing he is who he is and i like him just the way he is clown

Last edited by clooney1970 on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 22:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 06 Mar 2011, 22:34

I will second lucy's post, his choice in girlfriends.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Mon 07 Mar 2011, 00:58

His taste in girlfriends....

Everything else is really perfect.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 07 Mar 2011, 05:40

His teeth sometimes they are scary looking...too big and too white. And his taste in girlfriends. Also I would like him to change his mind about a certain product he supports. Not much else really, nice hair, lovely eyes, deep voice, nice arms, bum and package.....yes I do enjoy a little package watching!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Mar 2011, 03:11

I think that his teeth are looking more "real" again. Maybe the veneers are wearing off (if they do - I don't know). Not as WHITE as before. At least in his recent pics. Much better!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 08 Mar 2011, 21:46

Well he DOES need some WHISKERS !!! And a ... TAIL !!! cat lol!

Cat Poetry

The Rum Tum Tugger
The Rum Tum Tugger is a Curious Cat:
If you offer him pheasant he would rather have grouse.
If you put him in a house he would much prefer a flat,
If you put him in a flat then he'd rather have a house.
If you set him on a mouse then he only wants a rat,
If you set him on a rat then he'd rather chase a mouse.
Yes the Rum Tum Tugger is a Curious Cat--
And there isn't any call for me to shout it:
For he will do
As he do do
And there's no doing anything about it!

The Rum Tum Tugger is a terrible bore:
When you let him in, then he wants to be out;
He's always on the wrong side of every door,
And as soon as he's at home, then he'd like to get about.
He likes to lie in the bureau drawer,
But he makes such a fuss if he can't get out.

And there isn't any use for you to doubt it:
For he will do
As he do do

The Rum Tum Tugger is a curious beast:
His disobliging ways are a matter of habit.
If you offer him fish then he always wants a feast;
When there isn't any fish then he won't eat rabbit.
If you offer him cream then he sniffs and sneers,
For he only likes what he finds for himself;

So you'll catch him in it right up to the ears,
If you put it away on the larder shelf.
The Rum Tum Tugger is artful and knowing,
The Rum Tum Tugger doesn't care for a cuddle;
But he'll leap on your lap in the middle of your sewing,
For there's nothing he enjoys like a horrible muddle.
And there isn't any need for me to spout it:
For he will do
As he do do

T. S. Elliot

Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:59

Great poem, thanks for sharing Atalante.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Wed 09 Mar 2011, 01:47

Thanks Dexterdidit, I forgot about his bum!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 15 Mar 2011, 02:38

His sketchy taste in women - absolutely!

Maybe I'm just an old fashioned romantic but it would be nice to see George in a relationship like Clint Eastwood's. Yes, she's much younger than he, doesn't look like we're going to change that Hollywood scenario, but it would be nice for him to find a gal who has or had a respectable job (like Clint's wife who was a journalist) and who doesn't come with a past that's documented all over the internet with photos so raunchy they make your hair curl.

But that's George's issue. If he doesn't raise his standards he'll never get out of the merry-go-round he finds himself in when the truth about his latest "girlfriend-of-the-month" comes out in the press.

Ah, but this is just wishful thinking we all know it would take hell freezing over for that to happen! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 15 Mar 2011, 12:14

Ooooooooh I don't know! he hasn't met me yet!!!!!! Shall we get a possy of suitable ladies for him to coo over????
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 00:34

His profession.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 21 Mar 2011, 17:05

That's an interesting response, Tiger. What is it you don't like about his profession?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Mon 21 Mar 2011, 17:20

All the speculation.The need to always be performing for the public.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 07 Apr 2011, 14:22

His jeans! Way too loose and old- mannish. Get a pair that fits properly like jeans should George!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 07 Apr 2011, 14:29

HIs address. I'd have him move in with me. LOL

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 07 Apr 2011, 15:20

I'd like to see him for once in his life publicly admit and support a girlfriend, so the people who are in denial about his GF'S would stop spreading lies about him.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Apr 2011, 17:05

Lucy, wonderful dream, but I doubt that we'll ever see it. I will eat my hat if it happens, but he's done the same thing for too many years, so I don't see it happening. Again, a wonderful dream...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 08 Apr 2011, 15:29

You have a hat you even wanna eat. You need some mayo to go with that ? Basketball
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Apr 2011, 18:02

I'm with Mel and Atalante on this one. Even if he did the unthinkable and owned up to having a girlfriend, the fantasists would still deny it.

Remember, they think he was forced to date Sarah Larson. So whoever his girlfriend is next, he'll be 'forced' to date her too and if you were to run his girlfriend statement backwards and then re-arrange the letters and add a couple of letters then you'd get something that's almost similar to a bible quotation which proves that he's actually not dating anyone.

There's no arguing with insanity.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 08 Apr 2011, 22:18

Well I wouldn't call them girlfriends, I'd call them, amuse-gueules or amuse-bouches, mmm, yes I would.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Apr 2011, 03:14

Katie, step away from IMDb... lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Apr 2011, 05:59

LOL! I wish I could, Mel, wish I could. Have done the next best thing and put the nutters on ignore which makes things so much nicer.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 09 Apr 2011, 06:43

Hang in there Katie, ya'll are doing a great job taking back IMDb.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 09 Apr 2011, 07:27

With all the loonies on ignore are you seeing any posts? They really are big on conspiracy theories that is for sure.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Apr 2011, 11:36

Dex - not a lot, no. I'm assuming there's weird shit going on all around, but happily it's nothing to do with me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Apr 2011, 15:37

I think they're leaving you alone right now Katie!!! You just stay your own sweet way and consider the source (as my mom used to tell me). We got your back girlfriend!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:24

So, it looks like a lot of us got our wish! Now, what's next on the George Clooney improvement programme to-do list?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 02 Jul 2011, 18:18

Chose the next one more carefully!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 02 Jul 2011, 19:07

Meet her someplace other than a restaurant- bar, or a catalog-pick your next GF. Maybe get to know if he has anything in common with her before sex.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 23:00

After thinking long and hard about this question, I would have to say he’s been changing. The reason I say this: All of the statements Eli made. I figured we would see him with more arm candy before now. Easiest way to tell her to move on but he didn’t. I think he’s growing and getting more serious! IMBO!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jul 2011, 00:49

I agree Cinderella, however, with no visible new arm candy, it could be that he didn't want to show anyone new at John's wedding and then getting ready for Sudan. I think the defining moment will be at Venice.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 01:28

Nothing he is who he is and i like him just the way he is

Clooney 1970 you read my thoughts!!!

my answer: absolutely nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:08

Bumping this thread to see if any of the newer posters want to add to the list.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:30

I'd change his age to say 10 years younger.....then we'll have him around for longer !

Other than that....nothing comes to mind....I like him as he is...
warts an' all..... Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:35

I like him exactly as he is - would even like him if he got married (sorry) as long as he's happy. He's a good man and deserves the best.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:38

Joanna wrote:I'd change his age to say 10 years younger.....
Ooh, now there's an idea.

Call me superficial but I'd like to put him back to his early 30s. That's when I think he was at his hottest. Not that he isn't hot now of course, but he was a god in those days.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:56

Nothing, I like/love him just as he is. Love4

( I like him more now than before.)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 Aug 2012, 22:37

I've loved George for a very long time, and I think the only thing I might ask him to tone down on is some of the meanish pranks he's done. I know, that's George, and we have a whole thread on his pranks.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 25 Aug 2012, 23:12

ladydi wrote:HIs address. I'd have him move in with me. LOL

Genius! Smile

Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:I'd change his age to say 10 years younger.....
Ooh, now there's an idea.

Call me superficial but I'd like to put him back to his early 30s. That's when I think he was at his hottest. Not that he isn't hot now of course, but he was a god in those days.

The Batman/Out of Sight/Three Kings years...holy moly. drool3

I'm am going to say something that will probably get me beaten up, but here goes: I think that George can, at times, be a bit smug/self-righteous. Case in point: his Academy Awards acceptance speech. Exhibit B: his complaint regarding the lack of female roles in Hollywood.

Please don't hurt me Computer says no
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by beeh! Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:17

I'd like him to become publicly single. No fake GFs or arm candies anymore. Makes him look old. Wouldn't it be great if he'd start to keep his private life private?
beeh!
beeh!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:25

his phone numbers
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 26 Aug 2012, 05:46

His being a "commitment phobe".
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 06:41

beeh! wrote:I'd like him to become publicly single. No fake GFs or arm candies anymore. Makes him look old. Wouldn't it be great if he'd start to keep his private life private?

sure
if he really can do it
I mean if ppl will let them enough alone
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by beeh! Sun 26 Aug 2012, 07:13

George can hide if he wants to. But can he be alone on his own?
beeh!
beeh!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 07:18

no
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next