George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field

4 posters

Go down

TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   Empty TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Jan 2014, 12:59

Saw tweets from Les Frenchies

TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field

Disney’s $200-million-plus Tomorrowland wrapped five months of Vancouver area filming this week. The Brad Bird-directed sci-fi saga tells the story of how the technological promise of the 1964 New York World”s Fair developed in an alternate world but not in our own. Young boy-genius investor (Thomas Robinson) visits this enigmatic place at the fair and meets its mayor (Hugh Laurie). Years later, the now jaded former boy-genius inventor (George Clooney) goes in search of it again, along with an optimistic teen (Britt Robertson) because this alternate world is crossing over into our own and causing havoc.

Some of this havoc was filmed on the massive gravel Kent Hangar field near the Fraser River on the border of Vancouver and Burnaby. Here is someone practicing zero gravity in an air tube, Could this be for Tomorrowland’s rumoured re-enactment of an Apollo launch?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He did talk about hanging from a wire.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   Empty Re: TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:00

True he did say that. If it's really him he truly enjoyed hanging there. First Gravity and now Tomorrowland. Looks like hanging on a wire is now his specialty LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field   Empty Re: TOMORROWLAND Filmed Zero Gravity Scenes at Kent Hangar Field

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:05

Here the pics from the article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:12

Thanks Nicky...I am having a bit of trouble posting lately. I wonder if he is comparing the differences in "gravity" procedures---different films and different directors. Oh and that must not be great for his back---although he is smiling.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:17

I thought the same about his back. When I saw the last pic I was like WOW and thought about his neck problems. He always tries to keep up with everything
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:36

I don't think that is George in the tube.

"Some of this havoc was filmed on the massive gravel Kent Hangar field near the Fraser River on the border of Vancouver and Burnaby. Here is someone practicing zero gravity in an air tube, Could this be for Tomorrowland’s rumoured re-enactment of an Apollo launch?"
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 16:50

not him IMO
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down