George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Receiving an organ donation from George ? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Receiving an organ donation from George ?

5 posters

Go down

Receiving an organ donation from George ? Empty Receiving an organ donation from George ?

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:03

"I think you should automatically donate your organs because that would 
turn the balance of organ donation in a huge way.
 I would donate whatever anybody would take,
 and I'd probably do the cremation bit."

George Clooney

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgecloo578186.html#TPE3HgEDWYDyqRTV.99

So....the Big Question....

Which organ would you like to receive from George Clooney ?   Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Receiving an organ donation from George ? Empty Re: Receiving an organ donation from George ?

Post by melbert Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:19

Let me see... no, I'd want THAT to still be alive!! OK, I would take his brain so I could think his thoughts. No, his eyes so I could see his vision. No wait, his heart as it's so full of love of life.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Receiving an organ donation from George ? Empty Re: Receiving an organ donation from George ?

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:08

lol! lol! 
You're just being greedy Mel.....leave something for others to grab hold of !

oopsie
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Dec 2013, 14:56

Well, I did leave his hands for It's Me!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 03 Dec 2013, 16:05

Well I would take his kidneys, so he would be able to take the p*** out of me!!!!! drunken 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Dec 2013, 18:26

He he fluffy.....good one.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 04 Dec 2013, 00:37

his brain
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 04 Dec 2013, 01:02

I know you all are joking. I have a kidney thanks to a friend, and if he does this and if everyone else commits to donation whether they are living or do it at death, the world would be much better. Some die with 2 kidneys and are buried with 2 simply because they family didn't want to say yes to death. It hurts when someone dies, and if I die, I want the world to have what it can of me, and I hope my organs live on in someone as cool as my donor or George Clooney.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Dec 2013, 11:42

Yes I agree katie. I'm a donor but of course my bits & peices are rapidly wearing out now with age ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 04 Dec 2013, 19:20

Im an organ donor as well. There are good and bad with it tho.

First, the bad (get it over with). Ive heard that if you are borderline dying, a hospital may let you go ahead and die if you are a donor, because the hospital makes a lot of money off of organs.

The good! Ive also heard that when you donate an organ, naturally your body chemistry is transferred with the organ. For example, if you, the donor, love chocolate, and the recipient doesnt, after the transplant the recipient may start liking chocolate. If this is really the case, the people who receive my organs are in for one hell of a ride! Im half crazy, and the other half is insane!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down