George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet

+17
ktsue2002
GiGi
it's me
LornaDoone
Carla97
Dior
socimar
What Would He Say
melbert
silly girl
isogotit
lelacorb
Lakin460
theminis
Nicky80
Katiedot
21 posters

Go down

George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet Empty George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 09:17

Ok, I know we've covered this in the W magazine article, but as it's making news everywhere, it gets its own thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet, Covered in Polka Dots for W Magazine

DECEMBER 2, 2013

Dashing in dots! Hollywood's leading man George Clooney is literally spotted (and dotted) on the cover of W's eighth annual Art Issue.

The silver-haired actor, 52, who stands tall before a black and white dotted wall actually plays a pivotal part of a custom-designed installation by avant-garde artist Yayoi Kusama. Wearing a black Giorgio Armani suit, black shoes and bow-tie with hand-painted white polka dots, and a crisp white shirt speckled with black dots, the Monuments Men star also leans against a matching table in one shot and a spotted car in another. Inside the mag, Clooney opens up -- well, almost -- about his talked-about love life.

Who is the love of his life? "I haven't met her yet," says the Gravity actor, who was most recently linked to Croatian model Monika Jakisic. Other Clooney exes include Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis -- and actress Talia Balsam, to whom he was married from 1989 to 1993.

The Oscar winner does, however, have an "ideal" woman, whom he shares with W editor at large Lynn Hirschberg: "When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her," he admits. The actor continues, "I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen."

Modern day stars who have previously graced the cover of W's annual Art Issue include Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj. Clooney's cover hits New York and L.A. stands on Monday, Dec. 2, and will be distributed nationally the following week on Dec. 9. His latest project The Monuments Men, which he directed and also costars in alongside Matt Damon and Cate Blanchett, will be released in February 2014.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet Empty Re: George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 09:36

He said: I haven't met her yet" so I focus on the word YET. He is still hoping to find her. Let me pack up my stuff and move over to him LOL

I wonder how his exes feel about it. There were not THE ONE...Well....I'm sure they knew....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet Empty Re: George Clooney Says He Hasn't Met Love of His Life Yet

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:01

Yeah, I'm sure that wasn't news to them either.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:06

I'm sure they knew too, being that they are now exes. However i think that just because he stated he hasn't met the one doesn't necessarily take away anything from previous relationships, he obviously enjoyed them at the time.

Well off to Hollywood you go Nicky, send exclusives our way
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:33

Oh, I so love all the different media interpretations of his answers! There are lots of sites blaring that he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman yet, as if that's groundbreaking news for humanity. "Well, duh" is all I can say to that!

And then there's this one, which decides to take a generic statement to the personal level:

And Just Like That, George Clooney Insults All of His Ex-Girlfriends

By Deena Bustillo on December 2, 2013

Getty Images
George Clooney is a man of few words when it comes to his love life, but he used just five and managed to insult every single one of his exes. At one time. Impressive, right?

How'd he do it? Well, when the 52-year-old was asked in a recent interview about the love of his life, he simply had this to say: "I haven't met her yet."

Okay, so maybe he didn't actually mean to royally diss any of the lovely ladies who've been on his arm over the last few decades. However, his girlfriends haven't all been meaningless two-week flings. He's been married! He's had five-year relationships! Come on, George, you couldn't even just make something up?!

In case you're curious, here's a short run-down of the ladies who've been in Clooney's life — you know, the ones who most definitely were not the love of his life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
But I like Lainey's take on the interview:

George’s polka dots, George’s women

December 3, 2013

George Clooney covers the new issue of W. I LOVE this photo shoot. I love that he was willing to play. Could you see Leonardo DiCaprio agreeing to this?

George discusses a variety of subjects ranging from Hitler to art to how movie endings these days have become so… banal. The Chinese in me agrees. Chinese movies do not favour happy, tied up in a bow, endings. Like I keep saying, the American version of The Departed required the redemption. The original Hong Kong version of Infernal Affairs forced you to confront the fact that sometimes, the bad guys don’t lose.

And, of course, the conversation turns to George’s romances. The love of his life?

“I haven’t met her yet.”

Wait. What time is it?

OHHHHH, right. It’s December. We’re back to that now, are we? Here comes the MiniVan Majority all like, I told you so. He’s just been waiting for me.

According to George, he’s been waiting for Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly:

“When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her. I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

So he just named two women, widely considered to be the class of a generation, and, well, don’t you think immediately of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly when you remember that he used to date Sarah Larson, Elisabetta Canalis, and Stacy Keibler?

Celine Balitran was definitely of the Hepburn/Kelly mold, yes. Since Celine though…it’s been all one kind. And certainly not the classic kind.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:20

Yes! For once I agree with Lainey. She called out his hypocrisy! Bravo is all I have to say.

Well, at least for now......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:25

Okay, I'm back. Didn't take long, did it....

What I find interesting is that nobody, a.k.a. media, to my knowledge has commented on how this blows the 'George is gay' talk. RE: love of his life, he hasn't met HER yet.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:31

Oh well, I guess because for those who think he is gay, it doesn't. They'd say that unless he's about to out himself, he'd have to say 'her' wouldn't he?

Although, considering how the media really can make mountains out of flea bites, we can perhaps look forward to "George Clooney denies he's gay" headlines based on just that one sentence!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:34

No you didn't take long lol. I don't get why anyone would still be surmising re his sexuality, and yep maybe his quote will shut down that talk. Audrey Hepburn is the complete package, broke the mold with her I think.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:40

theminis wrote:No you didn't take long lol. I don't get why anyone would still be surmising re his sexuality, and yep maybe his quote will shut down that talk. Audrey Hepburn is the complete package, broke the mold with her I think.
Books are written about how to emulate her. In fact, someone on here espoused one not long ago - How to Act Like Audrey or something like that. You know you're an icon when years after your death, people still define class and style by your example. Same with Jackie O. Definitive not only in looks, but in demeanor.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:43

I do not understand all these focuses articles commenting on the phrase "I have not yet met the love of my life" is the phrase most obvious that George could say being single because if he had met the love of his life probably single but happily with his love! Saying "I have not yet met the love of my life" is not the same thing as saying "I never loved you." I do not think that this phrase is an insult to any former, much less that it means that he did not love any of them. All divorced and that there are in the world shows that it is very difficult to meet the love of your life!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:55

Good point Lela, I also agree that "you haven't met the love of your life yet" does not mean that you haven't loved. For all we know George may be referring to the enduring kind of love, one that lasts.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:29

Love the cover of the magazine with George in polka dots. He looks good in everything.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:33

Well he actually didn't say they were his "ideal" woman...he was asked who his celebrity crush was when he was a child...so these answers would be apropo to that. I love how the questions and answers get skewed....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Dec 2013, 14:47

Silly, I think this is where people are getting that from. This is an excerpt from the article above.

Katiedot wrote:

...The Oscar winner does, however, have an "ideal" woman, whom he shares with W editor at large Lynn Hirschberg: "When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her," he admits. The actor continues, "I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen."
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Dec 2013, 14:57

They seem to be confusing the Wmagazines interview and the questions from the artist...

Here is what the quote is from WMagazine which asked:

In her questionnaire, the artist Tracey Emin asks you about the love of your life. But who is your cinematic crush?
When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her. I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Dec 2013, 15:10

I agree Silly.  As we've stated several times in many threads, "journalists" take a lot of liberties when they are writing their stories.  Many people just remember the last thing they read and when you see the word "ideal", that's what you remember.

Funny Silly, I just watched on the Today Show and Tamryn Hall just said "W Magazine has asked George who his ideal woman was". Also, she commented on "haven't met her yet" and said that was dissing all his previous girlfriends. Bravo to Matt who said "that's why they're exes".

So, it just goes to show what I said above...

Last edited by melbert on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 15:17; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 15:15

silly girl wrote:They seem to be confusing the Wmagazines interview and the questions from the artist...

Here is what the quote is from WMagazine which asked:

In her questionnaire, the artist Tracey Emin asks you about the love of your life. But who is your cinematic crush?
When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her. I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
Okay, I stand corrected on calling him out for hypocrisy. Good call, SG! There is a distinction made between the two. Apparenlty his tastes have changed since he was ten? Still think it's a calculated answer. Thanks!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 03 Dec 2013, 15:25

But would he if he ever did find her, have the b***s to grab her by the hand, run her down the path to that church in Como AND MARRY HER. None of your Vagas PALAVA ( that doesn't count for left footers). The real 100% reading of the bands whole caboodle....... Well, well .... It's only the love of your Life!

What to do? What to do?

It's like Christmas.... You believe in love of your life or not.... He says he does.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 03 Dec 2013, 15:39

Probably not...
I guess he'd let it stagnate indefinitly. Examine...analyze...dissect...cross-examine....put it on the table...on the shelf...on the floor ...reassess....test...retest....procrastinate...philosophise...
Repeat all of the above.....Sleep 

Maybe until the ship would have sailed....

Last edited by Ocean on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 16:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added to rant)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 03 Dec 2013, 16:01

melbert wrote:I agree Silly.  As we've stated several times in many threads, "journalists" take a lot of liberties when they are writing their stories.  Many people just remember the last thing they read and when you see the word "ideal", that's what you remember.

Funny Silly, I just watched on the Today Show and Tamryn Hall just said "W Magazine has asked George who his ideal woman was".   Also, she commented on "haven't met her yet" and said that was dissing all his previous girlfriends.  Bravo to Matt who said "that's why they're exes".

So, it just goes to show what I said above...
Also Yahoo picked it up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Some videos too.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 03 Dec 2013, 16:21

@wwhs
P.S.
Pussyfooting around from here to eternity...
The perennial perfectionist who would be too cautious to trust his own heart...or waiting for the perfect moment....
But by then, the other could be have passed away.
All this...procrastinating.

Of course, that's assuming he ever  found her.  Neutral

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 03 Dec 2013, 16:47

Ocean wrote:Probably not...
I guess he'd let it stagnate indefinitly. Examine...analyze...dissect...cross-examine....put it on the table...on the shelf...on the floor ...reassess....test...retest....procrastinate...philosophise...

I can literally imagine him doing that!
Just add "dream" and "idealize".

Philosophise, giggle...
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 03 Dec 2013, 18:58

Yes, Dior. Assuming he found her...
All that...& adding  your thoughts too. Like a Star @ heaven 

Love of someone's life is the one who captures the heart more intensely than anyone.
It only comes once or rarely twice in a lifetime. For others it never does.
People usually can have many infatuations & lusts, or like & care about those with whom they have relationships.
But that deep, omnipotent love that captivates us to the core is a rare occurrence in a lifetime.

At least the comment he made shows he's a true romantic at heart by acknowledging it.

In that Michael Buble video that wwhs posted, the character he plays falls in love at first sight with a lady he sees at a supermarket...and then he's in a dream sequence with her until the amusing ending.  Like idealising a universal theme.
Some know immediately who the love if their life would be. Like Nick Clooney did.  
George may procrastinate...I dunno

Last edited by Ocean on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 20:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rushed)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 19:21

Oh someone already posted the buble´s song. I bet he heard it and thought there is a wonderful flying phrase "I haven´t met her yet" and now everyone and their brothers are reading everything to it.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 03 Dec 2013, 20:04

Oh crap, I just remembered, he's met me, he just doesn't remember me.

Figures,  my theme song is the opposite of that Nat King Cole song - Unforgettable!  

Yup that's me:  "Forgettable!"   Oh well, I'm out of the running!  

Brahahahaha!!

George's Lyrics for my Theme Song:  Forgettable
(yes to the tune of Unforgettable)

Forgettable - that's what you are!
Forgettable - though near or far
Like a song of love that unclings to me
How the thought of you does nothing for me
Never before, has someone been so..

Forgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why what's your name, it's so predictable
That someone so forgettable
Thinks that I, Georgie-boy is so unforgettable oh well boo hoo for you!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 20:09; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 20:07

LOL, doubt you are unforgettable Lorna more like he's met over a million women at this point and unless you were wearing fishnets and a thong at the time, well its simple really, the man's brain can only retain so much!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 03 Dec 2013, 20:33

I think we are simply looking at a "typo"

Q1 was actually Q9 but they left the answers to the wrong. Q.

So read

Q1 Do you believe in God
I haven't met her yet.

Q9. Who is or was the greatest love of your life.
NO !

What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 20:52

Dior wrote:
Ocean wrote:Probably not...

I can literally imagine him doing that!
Just add "dream" and "idealize".

Philosophise, giggle...

damn......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 21:26

Love is not as difficult as some would think, its really very simple
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:06

theminis wrote:Love is not as difficult as some would think, its really very simple
Very true
But that's George Clooney...Wall
He doesn't want to get married...Wall
He doesn't want kids...Wall
He has this, that, and another opinion...Wall, Wall, Wall
And, it bears mentioning, that's George Clooney...Wall

I do hope George meets The One and when it happens maybe he will let down some walls.
Love isn't difficult, the ability to allow it can be.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:13

yes
I guess sometimes it can be
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:44

Yeah he has. He just doesn't remember me.Give Flowers2 Sofa bounce 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 03 Dec 2013, 23:17

So hasn't met her could also mean he found her, but decided not to meet her, or couldn't decide to meet her?

Lol, he must be pretty high maintenance, not very funny for the girl/woman he loves/decides (not) to love...omg, it's complicated..

I have to give up upon him, that's too much hard work for the brain and I am a naturally blonde. I can only love I love you

Last edited by Dior on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 23:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blonde fingers)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 04 Dec 2013, 00:03

I like his answer because it makes me think about my loves . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 04 Dec 2013, 00:23

Could any of you really date George tho? He lives in a completely different world than I do. I would think that his wealth alone would be a barrier for me. I'm used to scrimping and saving and counting every penny; he's used to living a swanky upscale lifestyle. He's famous; I wouldn't want to be. I would constantly be afraid that I would do the wrong thing at the wrong time that might cause him embarrassment. I would think that George would take all this in to consideration when looking for "her". Would "she" have to go thru a training course to be always appropriate? hehe, the George Clooney Dating Bootcamp Program!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 04 Dec 2013, 02:20

Believe in yourself playfulDeb

You are no better than anybody, And nobody is better than you!

Chin Up tits out and smile....

And if you need advice, talk to Carol, her grandad was a coal miner. Her grandson will one day be king of England....I don't think she stays awake at night worrying about the soup spoon....you just get on with it, if Goerge calls say you'll be ready in 5!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Dec 2013, 03:07

Oh please let me try to live his life style for at least a week or two! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 04 Dec 2013, 05:57

LornaDoone wrote:Oh please let me try to live his life style for at least a week or two!  :-)
I think most of us would be shocked at George's everyday lifestyle. Yes his money would be a turn off but I don't feel like he flaunts it. In my opinion he has a respect for what his money can do, and he is not frivolous or wasteful with it. He doesn't make money his God or else he would be the highest price actor in Hollywood. He doesn't demand more like some actors do, he believes in being fair and that means everyone gets their fair share.

How many times a year do we get to see an outlandish lifestyle, not counting Awards Season.  Even then he wore the same tux for five or six years. He probably didn't buy the new one Armani must have begged him to wear a newer style. If you think about it a lot of the restaurants that they go to, we can also eat in. Some might be a bit pricey however not all of them.

The Red Carpet Events you would need to gear up for. (Maybe Google has some info on how to act) Really when you talk to the wives of "the boys" get some pointers. I think spending time with George would be worth whatever effort it took. You got to love him.xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Dec 2013, 06:18

right!!!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Dec 2013, 07:42

Carlo97: I've moved your post to the general chitchat thread where it belongs.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Dec 2013, 09:29

funny!

that George Clooney Dating Bootcamp Program would be FULL of participants Thumbs up! 

or is only reserved to one?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 04 Dec 2013, 10:39

Katiedot wrote:Carlo97: I've moved your post to the general chitchat thread where it belongs.
Un grand merci pour les transferts Katiedot.
I thought such surplus phrases belong to the trash bin. Wink 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 04 Dec 2013, 19:38

I was just tossing some thoughts around! I do believe in myself. But Im also a realist. I also know my limitations.

Yes, hanging out with George would probably be a blast. You couldnt help but walking away as a smarter person at the end of the day.

I bet he could write a book (borrowing Mel's catch phrase) called "How to Suceed in Hollywood, by the amazing George Freakin Clooney" and it would be an instant best seller. Along with his bootcamp, he wouldnt have to work another day to be wealthy and set for life!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 04 Dec 2013, 20:20

The real George is the Kentucky George, nothing fancy at all, cheesy and corny jokes garanteed. geek 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 05 Dec 2013, 08:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Laughing
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down