George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver

+12
phys major
What Would He Say
LornaDoone
annemarie
Mazy
Butterfly
Maggy
Nicky80
party animal - not!
theminis
Lakin460
silly girl
16 posters

Go down

Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver Empty Re: Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Nov 2013, 16:23

They might have finished in Florida....funny how we get very few airport shots:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver Empty Re: Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Nov 2013, 17:27

I guess I should have made a new thread....Les Frenchies had the above tweet (I saw it on my own) but she also had this tweet...wonder if the tweeter can get in trouble for using a photo off the security camera?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 17:42

hi silly girl! Hello! 
anybody able to post this twitter pic?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Nov 2013, 18:08

HI Lakin....can you see this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 25 Nov 2013, 18:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops trying again)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 18:38

"wonder if the tweeter can get in trouble for using a photo off the security camera?"

Good question silly girl. It´s about immaterial rights. Does "a tweeting person" have them or do they rather belong to who owns the place and camera.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Nov 2013, 19:10

damn what a blurry one!
eating?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Nov 2013, 21:54

I would argue that's a real violation of privacy, but then again how many photos of George meet that criteria, many I would presume. Just feels ooky that it was taken from security camera.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Nov 2013, 22:15

Totally agree, Themi. Wish I was twitter just to ask them if that was the case....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver Empty Photo: George Clooney back in Vancouver

Post by Nicky80 Tue 26 Nov 2013, 20:50

Interesting pic. Thanks for posting SG. BIG BROTHER is watching him LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Nov 2013, 04:42

silly girl wrote:I guess I should have made a new thread...
Yes please! New sighting = new thread. Love4 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 27 Nov 2013, 07:38

That's disturbing and sad how he has
no privacy.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 07:41

Well this is off topic but saw this yesterday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So in a way it sets example. Careful with the pics Laughing It can cost you dear
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:06

is the forum in danger by re-posting it ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:07

Yes, I see it SG!!! Thanks!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 18:55

it's me wrote:is the forum in danger by re-posting it ?
Yes possibly. If they can prove forum is setup for what can be understood "commercial purposes" and it uses twitter pics without copyrights or authorization. But kind of far streched, I think.

This is more real Very Happy  What is he doing in Vancouver without light up sketchers on and some blinking led head body light on? I NEED TO KNOW!
Don´t we want to see his every move? What is he trying to do, hide, eh? Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 18:56

the usual
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 18:59

Thanks, the usual.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:35

Thanks for posting. The pic looks so mysterious to me. According to the camera, this is a bar. But, it does not look like a bar, there are no drinks....also GC seems like eating something with Chinese sticks, but I am not sure. The meal is to small.
Also, the overall atmosphere is like in a horror movie Shocked Why are they alone at the bar? At 7:35 PM?

Anyway, George is superbusy!!! Constantly changing airports, movies and awards....I hope he will take some rest for Christmas...rendeer santa
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:40

Anyway, George is superbusy!!! Constantly changing airports, movies and awards....I hope he will take some rest for Christmas...rendeer santa

I kinda doubt it Butterfly he has so much to do. If not filming might work on Monuments Men xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 27 Nov 2013, 20:20

Isn't the movie due to shoot in Spain starting the 23rd of December? I doubt he will get much rest.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 20:42

shooting on Dec 23???
crazy!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 28 Nov 2013, 00:13

Probably a sushi bar if he's using chopsticks. George loves his sushi.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 28 Nov 2013, 01:58

Carla97 wrote:
it's me wrote:is the forum in danger by re-posting it ?
Yes possibly. If they can prove forum is setup for what can be understood "commercial purposes" and it uses twitter pics without copyrights or  authorization. ol: 

What would happen...

"WWHS in the blind, copy......WWHS to COH in the blind, copy? Sad 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Nov 2013, 06:25

what? blind copy is?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 28 Nov 2013, 07:32

Yep wwhs, blind copy and only use invisible ink pen, remember that, no traces whatsoeveeeer.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Nov 2013, 07:34

Not "blind copy" but: "In the blind. Copy".  

It's a quote from Gravity and completely irrelevant to this thread.  Can we please get back on topic?  Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 28 Nov 2013, 08:36

The pic taken in VCR, it's me asked if such a thing could put this forum in jeopardy .....

I was quoting Gravity .... As in talking to ones self IF this forum no longer existed .....

I have a problem being humorous on Thursday's. it's not you Katie, it's me ... But obviously ME, not its me.... I'm going into the blind again.... Help help help.....

WWHS IN THE BLIND DOES ANYONE COPY?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Nov 2013, 11:07

a parenthesis, sorry, due to language probs

when into the movie
they say that?

I can't translate
and I listened to a translated dialogues
so no way to understand.... Neutral 
can you help me?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 28 Nov 2013, 16:02

Any Techie can break into a security feed and watch what's going on, maybe that's what happened?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 28 Nov 2013, 20:09

Oh my bad. Same head summers and winters what do you expect? Memory, comprehension problems...Laughing 

Back to the topic

Is he afraid of red wine?

It´s a blurry pic, but isn´t that glass of Rosé from Maremma, Toscana? Should meet expectations very well.
Grape is Sangiovese, not common in rose. Delicious.
And not only that, but own piquant addition is that the vineyard was established in year 1124.

In those days, the slave trade flourished in the Mediterranean Sea and the Venetian maritime superpower worked it´s way by hitting the Egyptian Navy.

But what is he eating? Anyone? Idea 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Nov 2013, 20:12

Sushi
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Nov 2013, 20:37

nice idea Carla
love rosé wine me too
Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Nov 2013, 02:25

Am I blind? I can't see wine in front of George, just a water glass with lime in it (I've no idea if that's water in it though!!).

There's a bottle of wine along the counter but it's not in front of George and he doesn't seem to have a wine glass.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Nov 2013, 06:17

well... we think he should have ! lol
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 29 Nov 2013, 06:44

looks to me like he is holding chopsticks and eating.

Carla - I am so glad you posted that about the photographer. There are two websites that have my images of celebs and I have been asking them to remove them. They are selling pics and making money. Didnt have enuff to hire a lawyer so I thot I was just screwed, but for that amount, Im betting a lawyer will work on contigency!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 29 Nov 2013, 21:20

Well playful, only advice I have for anyone really is to stay out of the court rooms, law suits, hiring lawyers.

Either dismiss, settle a deal without lawyers involved or if you are to one taken to the court - then have a good one to get you out of there without a trial.

I hate law cases, sick of hearing about them, so ridiculous how people are wasting their time in those. I would rather lose money than burn my time in those.

Just look forward and move forward. Very Happy It´s a WIN!
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down