George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta!

+17
watching
Nicky80
Butterfly
ktsue2002
Einstein
Joanna
jd68
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
melbert
What Would He Say
Dior
amaretti
chiki
Mazy
silly girl
mel01
21 posters

Go down

Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! Empty Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta!

Post by mel01 Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:59

Haha, i had a good laugh seeing this - first time ever that Cindy has posted a pic of George on her instagram. Sounds like they were golfing together. George certainly looks jovial.

Link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or to save the pic u can get it from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! Empty Re: Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta!

Post by silly girl Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:10

Wow the one day I don't check it...great find.  I don't know if it rained all weekend but I heard it was raining last week in LA.  Funny photo....although RG doesn't seem too drunk....

oooh I wonder if they think it will be get picked up on a media roundup of celebrity photos....most gossip sites do that now.....

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a thought)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta! Empty Re: Pic of George with Rande on golf course - on Cindy's Insta!

Post by mel01 Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:19

Oh gosh did u see the comments, one person said they look like boyfriends and the last comment that George is so short - so far i haven't come across any unflattering/negative comments on Cindy's Insta so this is a first....anyway George is definitely in some sort of semi-stooped position cuz their height difference isn't actually that much.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:25

Thanks Mel01 for the wonderful picture neither seem drunk just we. xx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 14 Oct 2013, 16:32

mel01 wrote:Oh gosh did u see the comments, one person said they look like boyfriends and the last comment that George is so short - so far i haven't come across any unflattering/negative comments on Cindy's Insta so this is a first....anyway George is definitely in some sort of semi-stooped position cuz their height difference isn't actually that much.
It seems everyone just likes to put there own nasty snark on things, jealousy is a terrible thing. Given the weather and the sport George is most likely in a bit of pain and is not standing up straight, to take pressure off back. He will be better tomorrow. Also he seems to be a little further back in photo which would make him appear shorter. It's a great fun picture.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Mon 14 Oct 2013, 17:09

1st comment, wet tshirt contest. Hmm.......George wins, by far! king 
Thanks for the find,  Mel01 Wink

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 14 Oct 2013, 17:16

Oh those pecs . Oh my .Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 14 Oct 2013, 17:35

Like little boys, I love it Very Happy 
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 14 Oct 2013, 18:20

I Like...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:04

When did Cindy get an Instagram? She never mentions it on her Twitter site. Just wondering if it's really her or a superfan.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:41

melbert wrote:When did Cindy get an Instagram?  She never mentions it on her Twitter site.  Just wondering if it's really her or a superfan.  
Yes it's definitely her. Her Twitter and FB page became more career-oriented long ago. Her Instagram page is the much more personal page - luckily it's still a public page. She tags her children's Instagram in pics as well. Her whole family has Instagram, and surprisingly even her children maintain their Insta as public rather than private. Haha, it's very entertaining seeing all their postings, including Rande's - sweet.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:45

Good fun! And great marketing............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:51

Could someone post the picture? Can't open Instagram... boo hoo!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:48

Great happy picture of a nice wet body !

Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 14 Oct 2013, 23:49

If it was raining that hard then it had to be last Wednesday (Oct 9th) when LA had some serious storms plow through the area.

jd68 thanks for posting the picture.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 15 Oct 2013, 00:57

jd68 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Uhhhhh quite coldly..., however, who is the new man beside George Clooney?.... and I thought that I alone with George on a picture am Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Oct 2013, 01:00

I hope you're not serious Einstein?!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Oct 2013, 01:05

lol! Einstein.....that's your namesake.
Silly doggie....go back to sleep and no snoring !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Oct 2013, 02:32

Casamigos tweeted the photo too...Ben Weiss commented it was taken by Michael Heslov....I take it that is Grant's brother....  must have been a boys day out.....

Oh and it is nice to see him doing something out and about....we have mostly seen him either working or in a formal setting.  This makes him seem like a regular person...not to say he isn't regular ...I hope you get what I mean....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 15 Oct 2013, 02:35

Love seeing him so happy!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 15 Oct 2013, 03:51

ktsue2002 wrote:Love seeing him so happy!!
Hi ktsue2002. me too. Here you can say he truly does look happy God Bless him.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue 15 Oct 2013, 05:48

Fantastic picture!!! Love it so much!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 15 Oct 2013, 06:22

Thanks for the find. I love the picture. So funny.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 15 Oct 2013, 13:30

silly girl wrote:Casamigos tweeted the photo too...Ben Weiss commented it was taken by Michael Heslov....I take it that is Grant's brother....  must have been a boys day out.....

Oh and it is nice to see him doing something out and about....we have mostly seen him either working or in a formal setting.  This makes him seem like a regular person...not to say he isn't regular ...I hope you get what I mean....
Oh just visited the @casamigos instagram to check it out. Oh so the pic wasn't taken by Cindy at all...interesting it sounded like she was the one who took it, she probably wasn't even there. Ya it could be true that it was posted with the added purpose of helping plug the tequila.
Haha Ben Weiss says photo by the "real Michael Heslov", playing on Cindy's instagram name "therealcindyc". So was the pic sent to her?
Btw someone asked whether this was in Cabo. There re coconut trees in the background...are those seen in LA especially at golf courses? Also Ben Weiss commented "What rain?", like it hadn't rained in LA.
Oh ya can anyone tell me where this pic from the Casamigos instagram of George and Einstein was taken? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...Or is it an old pic? It looks like it was outdoors...the flowers on the wall look familiar.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Oct 2013, 14:06

Yes it's an old picture taken on his Basketball court for an Esquire magazine article.
Cheeky really referring to drinking Tequila as in the original he has a glass of beer in his hand !

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 15 Oct 2013, 21:35

melbert wrote:I hope you're not serious Einstein?!

But I am very serious!!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 15 Oct 2013, 21:45

Einstein wrote:

But I am very serious!!
Are you talking about the guy in the link on your post or the guy in the rain on the golf course with George?
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 16 Oct 2013, 00:17

Mazy wrote:
Einstein wrote:
But I am very serious!!
Are you talking about the guy in the link on your post or the guy in the rain on the golf course with George?

I speak from my picture with Clooney .... Wink
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:41

Einstein wrote:
But I am very serious!!
My point exactly...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:58

Einstein look at your Avatar
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 16 Oct 2013, 09:43

And the winner of the wet t-shirt contest is.......
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Oct 2013, 09:47

lol!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:30

I think when Ben said what rain he was being sarcastic. The picture may have been taken in Mexico during the time of storms there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:52

storm
yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 17 Oct 2013, 00:25

watching wrote:And the winner of the wet t-shirt contest is.......

EINSTEIN....love1 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 17 Oct 2013, 00:27

Joanna wrote:lol! Einstein.....that's your namesake.
Silly doggie....go back to sleep and no snoring !

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu 17 Oct 2013, 09:25

annemarie wrote:I think when Ben said what rain he was being sarcastic. The picture may have been taken in Mexico during the time of storms there.
Yeah i think some of them were in Mexico this weekend. Rande's latest instagram post from 2 days ago says: "After 2 days of rain in cabo the sun came out and so did the little umbrellas."

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 17 Oct 2013, 10:19

Just seen an article in my Daily Telegraph from yesterday entitled 'Celia Walden is ready for her lunch with George Clooney' where she refers to the Explorers Club lunch in NYC... (October 16th).

Will check if it's also online.......

Sorry, don't subscribe to The Times.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Oct 2013, 12:16

Cindy in Chile for Omega and Rande and George in Cabo? Doesn't George do Omega anymore?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 17 Oct 2013, 12:22

Is anyone else really tired of the Casamigos t-shirts? Especially when you match your golfing buddy. Enough already.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 17 Oct 2013, 12:43

You just mentioned another really good - covers Sudan, Congo etc. that has His Nibs' support!

Enough project T shirts!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Oct 2013, 23:45

Einstein, these videos of Rosemary should go on her thread or in the Music Can thread. This thread is about George and Rande.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sat 19 Oct 2013, 12:01

I am so happy to see GC relaxing and spending some time with the boys playing golf. He seems to be having a great time playing in the rain.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down