George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez

5 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez Empty Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 07:44

I didn't know that. Wasn't sure if I should have posted that under "out of sight". Pls merge if you feel like it. thanks,

Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney have been friends for decades, but they've never shared the screen together—until now, of course. Fifteen years before they teamed up for Gravity, the actors came close to costarring in Steven Soderbergh's crime comedy Out of Sight.

"When you know each other, you don't think, ‘Oh we have gotta work together,'" Bullock, 49, told Yahoo! Movies on Wednesday, Oct. 2. "Years ago I had a meeting with them for Out of Sight. They didn't want me for the film and I was like, ‘Oh, our friendship is so over.' It obviously wasn't over. But that's the only time [we came close to being colleagues]."

Bullock added, "I wasn't cast in a great movie, but now I get to work with him in another great movie."

The role of U.S. Marshal Karen Sisco instead went to Jennifer Lopez, who had previously enjoyed box office success with Selena and Anaconda.

According to Bullock, 52-year-old Clooney hasn't changed much since they first met in the 1990s. "His suits are better, his hair is better," she joked. "He hasn't' changed at all. He's still a child at heart in terms of his desire to explore and create and fearlessly do it…he doesn't think about consequences, in the best way."

"He loves what he does," the Oscar winning-actress continued, "and he's grateful for it because he worked so hard to get to where he is right now."

Though they're both single, don't expect to see the stars hooking up anytime soon. As Clooney told E! News' Alicia Quarles at the film's premiere Oct. 1, Bullock once dated one of his best friends. "There's a certain bro code, you know what I mean?" he explained. "I've known her a long, long time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez Empty Re: Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Oct 2013, 17:08

No offense cause I really, really love Sandra Bullock, but when she auditioned for the Out of Sight role she was just not sexy looking - that was around the time she made Hope Floats (pretty but not sexy) -- so I can understand how she lost to Jennifer who was obviously at that time much more sexy looking.

Then Sandra did Miss Congeniality and they put her in that sausage dress and that's when the sexy came out.  

Sandra was a late bloomer.  But look how great she's turned out not just in looks but in talent!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez Empty Re: Sandra Bullock Lost Her First George Clooney Costarring Role to Jennifer Lopez

Post by Carla97 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 22:36

"they put her in that sausage dress and that's when the sexy came out."
Oh I see
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 06 Oct 2013, 01:48

Yes sausage dress:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 06 Oct 2013, 07:23

Thanks, honestly I didn´t know what sausage dress is, now I know.Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Oct 2013, 11:51

I really enjoyed Sandra's performance in The Blind Side
even though I didn't understand all the inferences about college football.
Really loved the film.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 06 Oct 2013, 23:32

I too love her in the Blind Side, can watch that movie over and over. Love her shoes with her sausage dress.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down