George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her

+10
Katiedot
Joanna
What Would He Say
Nicky80
party animal - not!
Picachu
janieb
Maggy
it's me
silly girl
14 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her Empty Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her

Post by silly girl Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:23

Sandra Bullock douses tabloid suggestions that co-star George Clooney was making eyes at her

VENICE, Italy — Sandra Bullock is putting the kibosh on tabloid suggestions that George Clooney might be making the moves on her.

British tabloid The Sun published a photo of the pair from the Venice premiere of their new film “Gravity,” saying that Clooney was “making eyes” at his co-star.

Bullock told The Associated Press on Thursday “he was not making eyes. Maybe cross-eyes, but that is about the extent of his goggle eyes.” Besides, she added, each has enough “dirt” on the other to command “a level of respect and understanding. I adore George.”

Clooney said in a comment released by Warner Brothers that he and Bullock have known each other before either had success in films “so there is no pretense. We are just friends.”

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her Empty Re: Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:26

Thanks
We already knew but better to make clear Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her Empty Re: Sandra Bullock denies that George Clooney was flirting with her

Post by Maggy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:28

Watch it Sandra warning 

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:47

Right

Change avatar
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:13

OK

One last time.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 30 Aug 2013, 04:15

I still think that they make a nice looking couple!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 30 Aug 2013, 06:00

Isn't it amazing that 2 friends can't even walk a red carpet without silly suggestions, always the same us humans can't handle a male/female friendship without someone idiot thinking it's something more
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:22

Right Rolling Eyes 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Aug 2013, 15:25

Did we know that Sandra Bullock also has her own film production company (and restaurants)? She has been executive director on several films, and also 'The George Lopez Show'. Fortis Films...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 19:21

I didn't know that. Thanks PAN
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:35

HU! Brava!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 30 Aug 2013, 22:42

Sorry ...not trying to bore you all, but somebody has said I should tell more....but any thing I have to say is is is just a perception of a nano second.

Related to this thread....Sandra and George...remind me of cousin's at a wedding....you know, when you have a cousin of same age-ish and you meet at a family wedding and it's like "oh thank God your here!". Bessie mates, loads of chem BUT not one morsel of "Sexual or Sensual Chem" Caring, very caring, BUT no raunchy fantasy ....JMO ...on the night...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 31 Aug 2013, 01:37

I can totally see what you are saying WWHS. He looked very uncomfortable...then he relaxed when SB came onto the carpet. I love your analogy. It was spot on. thanks

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 31 Aug 2013, 08:51

I don't think George enjoys doing red carpet solo now.

I remember how uncomfortable he looked in London on his own at the Baftas a couple of years ago and then he positively glowed when he greeted Colin Firth.
I loved that they walked off together hand in hand.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Aug 2013, 08:52

Uncomfortable?

Ma dove? Not to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:26

silly girl wrote:I can totally see what you are saying WWHS.  He looked very uncomfortable...then he relaxed when SB came onto the carpet.  I love your analogy. It was spot on.  thanks  

I think more "nervous excitement"  .....you know, like anticipation little kids at Christmas get.....JMO..X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:47

No
Not to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:57

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 31 Aug 2013, 13:21

Thanks Katiedot, I have seen the interview on German TV and I couldn't find the original online. That's great.

I think his voice sounds so deep in this interview  ...Very funny
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Aug 2013, 22:29

Just woke up?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:26

Picachu wrote:Isn't it amazing that 2 friends can't even walk a red carpet without silly suggestions, always the same us humans can't handle a male/female friendship without someone idiot thinking it's something more
Well, call me an idiot, but even before the Sun came out with that pic, it seemed to me that George was looking at her with admiration....more than "just friends" admiration.  I mean, she's his type--tall, thin, nice legs.  He seems to adore her son.

So....perhaps he is crushing on her and hasn't told her.  Or perhaps she has been the one not to pursue more than friendship.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:53

Yep. Clearly great mates. But also actors.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:56

mmm right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 13:42

Do men actually get real crushes on women? I thought it is just an urban myth?
Who knows... Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Sep 2013, 13:58

Well... As women do
Guess men too!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 17:11

Well what I meant by myth is that it´s a popular misconception floating around men would be easy to read when interpreting their potential crushing behavior.

What would be the sure fire signs he is crushing on you? Rolling Eyes 
I´m hoping someone here knows and is willing to enlighten...cheers 

I think they would make nice, neutral couple. I love you 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Sep 2013, 17:13

And I think this conversation has nothing to do with George, so either respond by PM or move this conversation elsewhere. Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 17:17

I just wrote I think they Sandra Bullock and George Clooney would make a nice and neutral couple. But I don´t understand how to spot crushing on a pics? Like people have here and maybe elsewhere. What are the signs? I must have missed some news maybe?
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Sep 2013, 17:21

Well
Let's say we are waiting for a kiss
A real one
From him to... Sandra ?

Whoever...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 04 Sep 2013, 17:57

Apparently the National Enquirer didn't read her actual denial so Gossip Cop must do it for her:

Sandra Bullock “Headed For Heartbreak” With George Clooney, Says Mag
Truth rating: 0
George Clooney National Enquirer Sandra Bullock
12:09 pm, September 4th, 2013

Sandra Bullock is “headed for heartbreak” with George Clooney, blares a headline from the National Enquirer about the Gravity co-stars.

Um… they’re not even dating.

Still, the supermarket tabloid claims that Bullock’s “pals” are worried that “Sandra may be setting her sights on the wrong guy again.”

How come?

The tabloid alleges that Bullock is “ready” for a relationship, quoting a so-called “source” as saying, “Sandra loves George, and probably knows him better than all his previous girlfriends put together. But being George’s friend is completely different than being his girlfriend.”

“Sandra’s going to find out the hard way what George is really about,” adds the mag’s purported “insider.”

Really?

Not even close.

Bullock and Clooney have been pals for years, and she’s absolutely NOT pursuing him romantically now.

A source close to Bullock reiterates to Gossip Cop that she and Clooney are “just friends.”

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 04 Sep 2013, 18:48

Thought so too, that George and Sandra were well-matched in more ways than we have seen of George with others in recent times... Yes, might never know their hearts+souls etc... Yes, might not have a say in his/her heart+mind matters, but the Venice pictures did pronounce a beautiful heartwarming essence... George with Sandra and Louis already felt like a sweet family to me during the Gravity filming... at some points in Venice recently, it did feel like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in their "beginnings"... I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Sep 2013, 21:42

Guess better not spreading words again
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Tower Sat 07 Sep 2013, 16:52

Sandra & George looked wonderful on the red carpet together. There was equal star-power of 2 dominant A-list actor forces. He seems very dominant & so does she. Age compatibilty worked perfectly.
She looks at least 15 years younger than her actual age. Look at all the mega-failures & separations between old men and their generation younger partners:
Clint Eastwood & his wife.
Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas.
Lack of compatibility always comes through in such "abnormal-like " generation gaps.

Anna Tower
Anna Tower
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Tower Sat 07 Sep 2013, 17:05

Sandra Bullock was also equal height with him & some shots looked taller, than George Clooney.
She's about 5ft 6 in actual height barefoot and with those Guisseppe Zannotti shoes which are 5 inches on their website, she was taller or as tall than George Clooney.
Tall women tend to drown him in their armpits & make him look not so significant, as if he's feeble. It's like stealing one's limelight.

Anna Tower
Anna Tower
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down