George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco

+9
chiki
Joanna
mosaic
amaretti
Nicky80
it's me
party animal - not!
silly girl
laetval
13 posters

Go down

George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco Empty Re: George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco

Post by laetval Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:16

George buys a painting of Pablo Picasso  at The Grimaldi Forum Monaco (08-19-2013)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco Empty Re: George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco

Post by silly girl Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:18

I guess he knows more about art now. Wink

Thanks for the better translation...google and bing leave a lot to be desired....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:21

Wow. Wonder which one...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:22

How the hell did he pay it? With some years? He looks so younger in this shot

chapeau!!! Shocked 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:25

Thanks for the pic Laetval. So he did a lot of puplic yesterday now we have 3 new pics in total LOL. He looks good    I love you

So true It's me he looks much younger. that's why I was confused when I saw the first two pics yesterday if they were new or old. He must have had a great vacation   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:26

Ah, not sure about this - it's a Picasso exhibition - nothing on their website about sales that I could see

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:26

Wow ..... Yes cyclops 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:30

George bought  a  Picasso .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:31

This is from the FB page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:33

Good to see him smiling.

Wonder what painting he bought?

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:35

Guess there are not many still on the market

Or maybe someone needed money pronto.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:39

It's unlikely that they'll tell us any more - privacy and all that

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 20 Aug 2013, 20:48

silly girl wrote:This is from the FB page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the Grimaldi FB  page....

A visitor yesterday evening at the Grimaldi Forum... George Clooney offered a canvas of a different kind, signed Pablo Picasso! Our hostess Camille is not ready to forget this meeting... (Translated by Bing)

Under the picture already posted above.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Tue 20 Aug 2013, 20:54

I can't understand everything, but saying on monday, for sure.... and FB pics are all posted today, so, yes, I suppose is creative writing Very Happy 

thanks thanks for your welcome Thumbs up! 

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 20:55

Is it just me or does anyone else maybe think that he didn't buy a Picasso and only visited the event? If it was written somewhere he bought a Picasso than I missed it. Sorry
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 22:33

Grazie!
Ciao chiki Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by erik23 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 23:11

George board what shirts do not get along

erik23
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Aug 2013, 23:45

HU? The green one?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 21 Aug 2013, 05:38

That doesn't look like a recent pic of George in the third pic. Think thats older. His hair is different than the first two pics. And I guess he actually hasn't been in COMO for a while. Just not mentioned as coming back. With Sandra for the 28th at the Venus Film Festival.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:32

it's me wrote:Guess there are not many still on the market

Or maybe someone needed money pronto.....
There are private sales happening regularly.  Usually through art brokers.

Fine art collection has increasingly been one of the best investments with a guaranteed market value increase.  Especially after the financial crisis in 2008.
Plus it's aesthetically pleasurable...
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 22 Aug 2013, 20:55

Juliette - are you still referring to girls? (giggle)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco Empty George Clooney buys a Picasso painting at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:17

playfuldeb wrote:Juliette - are you still referring to girls? (giggle)
No fine art, playfuldeb. In continuation to It's Me's comment that he bought a Picasso.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down