George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet

4 posters

Go down

Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet Empty Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet

Post by Mazy Mon 19 Aug 2013, 17:11

Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet
August 19 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gravity has been confirmed to arrive in UK cinemas on November 8 and to mark the news, The Fan Carpet have updated our gallery with a new set of photos featuring George Clooney!

Dr. Ryan Stone (Sandra Bulock), a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney) in command of his last flight before retiring.  But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes.  The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone—tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness.

The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth…and any chance for rescue.  As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left.

But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.

Gravity will be the opening film of the 70th Venice International Film Festival (August 28 – September 7, 2013) and holding its world premiere in 3D on August 28th in the Sala Grande of the Palazzo del Cinema at the Lido, following the opening ceremony.

GRAVITY OPENS IN UK CINEMAS ON NOVEMBER 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet Empty Re: Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Aug 2013, 17:47

Thanks Mazy....

Yay...Yay....looking forward to that.

(Hope no early snow in November as I can't get my 
car off my drive then)

Ah...a taxi will be OK....Phew !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet Empty Re: Gravity Release Date Confirmed For November And New Photos Arrive On The Fan Carpet

Post by Mazy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 23:08

Sorry don't remember where the rest of the posters are.

[url= ] [/url]
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 23:11

For some reason these have been doubling on me and if I try and delete one I get nothing. Anyway this poster takes my breath away it's scary to see him like that.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Aug 2013, 23:17

Oh dear I've just stuck this new poster in another Gravity thread - and another one 'cos I wasn't sure.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 30 Aug 2013, 00:33

will have a look see PAN
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Aug 2013, 00:50

Ooh, thank you, Themi!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 30 Aug 2013, 02:46

You can take these out that's okay.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down