George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So!

5 posters

Go down

Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! Empty Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So!

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 Aug 2013, 18:47

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist posting this.  But don't kill the messenger!

My reaction to some of these was "Yea, I could see it", or "DUH" or "WHO?" but a couple of others were "HOLY CRAP"!

(And so no one gets a heart attack before you get to Renee's page - NO she didn't strip - she was a cocktail waitress in a strip club but kept her clothes on).

http://www.hollyscoop.com/galleries/stars-who-used-be-strippers/2044521
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! Empty Re: Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So!

Post by Joanna Tue 13 Aug 2013, 19:16

Do you mean MY Renee Z ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So! Empty Re: Stars who used to be Strippers - Renee Say It Isn't So!

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 13 Aug 2013, 19:24

LornaDoone wrote:

(And so no one gets a heart attack before you get to Renee's page - NO she didn't strip - she was a cocktail waitress in a strip club but kept her clothes on).

http://www.hollyscoop.com/galleries/stars-who-used-be-strippers/2044521
Nothing wrong with that. Matt Damon met his wife at a strip-bar where she worked as a waitress. She was a single mom struggling to survive....

And Diabolo Cody went on to win an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay! Like a Star @ heaven 

I like burlesque. It's artistic Very Happy
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 21:02

It is interesting how they get all started. They had no shame to strip but talk about it later on they getting shy about it LOL

I must say it always astonished me that Matt Damon met his wife in a club. You never know about waitress. So she must had something at the time that made him trust her not being a gold digger at the time.

Maybe I should start working in a club like that. Maybe George will pass by    Razz Razz Razz Razz  I guess the times are over to meet a nice guy in a Supermarket right    Hello!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 21:05

What I know about strippers or strip-bars — not a blessed thing Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down