George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney

+4
Mazy
it's me
Joanna
silly girl
8 posters

Go down

E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney Empty E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney

Post by silly girl Mon 29 Jul 2013, 22:31

NEWS/ Julianna Margulies Talks ER Reunion Wedding Movie With George Clooney: "If George Is in It, I'm Game!"

Hey, George Clooney, you busy? ‘Cause Julianna Margulies just told E! News exclusively that in honor of ER's upcoming anniversary, she's on board to do that little movie project with you.
"George just reminded me the other day that we are coming up on our 20th anniversary of ER," Margulies told E! News during an interview promoting CBS' The Good Wife. "We used to joke that they never gave us a wedding on that show. He said we should just do a movie and just see what the ticket receipts are….If George is in it, I'm game!"

Margulies adds that for her the reunion was Doug (Clooney) and Carol's (Margulies) surprise appearance in ER's series finale, and that "I'm not sure how you would do a reunion now that Doug and Carol are in Seattle." But still, "We could do a movie that is all the wedding. You could have the twins carrying the veil!"
Still, Margulies says the timing would have to be right, especially given that she's got her hands pretty full on The Good Wife (for a fifth season she describes as "an amazing bloodbath" and "emotional journey"), and ya know, Clooney isn't exactly hurting for work.
"I always feel like you should look forward. I have a hard time going backwards, but you know what? I'd do it."

Speaking of Georges, Julianna thinks the royal baby has a pretty great name: "It's a fantastic name, isn't it? Someone was telling me the nickname will be Gal (his initials). I was like, ‘Oh, that's no bueno. You can't call the prince GAL!' George is a great name though. It's a strong name."
So fans, who's with us…Can we start the campaign for this ER reunion wedding movie to happen….now?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney Empty Re: E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney

Post by Joanna Mon 29 Jul 2013, 22:37

I think by the time they are both free at the same time
it will be "Meet the Doug Ross's in The Retirement Home"
And Joan Rivers will play the Matron !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney Empty Re: E!News Julianna Marguiles interview talking about a reunion with George Clooney

Post by it's me Mon 29 Jul 2013, 23:08

LOOOOOL
I guess you are right!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 30 Jul 2013, 05:33

Joanna wrote:I think by the time they are both free at the same time

Think you are right with all the projects that George seems to have lined up.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Jul 2013, 08:14

So true, but ohh, wouldn't it be great to have them back together on screen?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:19

I could cry...

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 30 Jul 2013, 17:19

C'mon Julianna and George, DO IT FOR THE FANS!! You owe them that much.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Jul 2013, 18:28

Joanna wrote:I think by the time they are both free at the same time

Joan Rivers will be dead! Betty White can play the Matron! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down