George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference)

+2
Merlin
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) Empty Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference)

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Feb 2011, 13:38

Found by Henway:

Video here: Fox19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) Empty Re: Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference)

Post by Merlin Tue 15 Feb 2011, 14:16

Very Happy Ha! Just came on to post it....Nick mentioned Valentine's Day which was yesterday here in the UK...(Tuesday 15th afternoon now).
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference) Empty Re: Nick and Nina on TV today/yesterday (can't figure out the time difference)

Post by it's me Tue 15 Feb 2011, 17:11

nice vid
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 15 Feb 2011, 22:57

Proud parents. Man that nick can talk. Nina barely got a word in! Great couple though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Feb 2011, 00:24

Nina was great too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Feb 2011, 00:41

Merlin wrote: Very Happy Ha! Just came on to post it....Nick mentioned Valentine's Day which was yesterday here in the UK...(Tuesday 15th afternoon now).

LOL, Merlin, yesterday was Valentine's Day for everyone. (Just playing with you) Give Flowers2

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Feb 2011, 02:29

It was on yesterday (V-Day) morning.

Hahahaha Sisieq!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 16 Feb 2011, 07:13

Yes I know Sisieq...bad grammar on my part I just meant when I was posting my post it was Tuesday afternoon so the interview for me was yesterday morning...its Wednesday morning now by the way LOL....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum