George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared

+27
Lighterside
phys major
ktsue2002
Carla97
Love hides in his hair.
very vera
it's me
Butterfly
isogotit
noodle
Atalante
fluffy
Juliette Hardy
Dior
Aruna
Barbara Garabedian
bamboochacha
melbert
GiGi
party animal - not!
theminis
LornaDoone
Nicky80
Joanna
m4rose
silly girl
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 09:50

Can someone kindly give me the link? Thanks folks
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split--Just Jared

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:06

Try this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:08

I believe the Video came from Splash if above link doesn't work maybe you find it here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:14

Got it finally
Thank you very much Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:16

Coolio 

You are welcome

Hello!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:52

Looking good in all white.
Second white outfit video for today! Spacesuit and now this one. I must say I prefer this one far better! Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:00

Oh! Where is this now? Damn.... I lose every vid!! Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:41

I believe there is only one video in this threat. Guess Carla97 refers to the same video but maybe believes they are different????? LOL

Otherwise I missed something too scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 12 Jul 2013, 13:18

Or perhaps Carla means the Gravity trailer with white spacesuit.

Thnx for link from me too, Nicky. Couldn't see it either.
Must be regional copyrights.

He looks serious & preoccupied, but still enjoying the company of his friends.  Happy overall.
Smile
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 13:45

Yep I meant the Gravity trailer. I´ve been jumping here and there - sorry about the confusion...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:08

Just for the record I didn't mean to suggest I didn't think he was happy. I think he's doing just exactly what he wants to do. We've just talked here several times about how still pics and video of the same event can tell such a different story and this is a good example. I think if we hadn't seen the pics of him laughing first we would be reading the video differently. I would love to see the whole video instead of a small portion edited to show probably what the purchaser wanted it to.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:27

Juliette Hardy wrote:Or perhaps Carla means the Gravity trailer with white spacesuit.

Thnx for link from me too, Nicky. Couldn't see it either.
Must be regional copyrights.

He looks serious & preoccupied, but still enjoying the company of his friends.  Happy overall.
Smile

You are welcome :-)

He probably things to much about his MM film. In his head he is still working even though he is for lunch with friends. He needs to relax more Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:33

To me the video just looks like he is reading the menu and not unhappy or anything.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:33

we filmmakers are always thinking of our films even when we aren't working it's in our blood LOL

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:35

You a filmmaker too?
Wow flower 
Tell us!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:36

To be honest, I think this year is one of his busier, and it is requiring a great deal from him. His Monuments Men film is probably, from my best guess, the biggest film he has ever tried to make. I THINK SO, anyway, and I would bet that is putting lots of pressure on him to get it right.

I wonder what his aim and goal is now. Is it primarily to still make movies and tell stories or is it to win another Oscar? I have seen him act like he is not that enthusiastic about winning awards, but he sure does aim for Oscar season.

I see from these photos that he does get out some, but I do think his mind has been work centered more this year, and he may have inadvertently pushed Stacy away or purposely pushed her away to get himself more focused. We'll see, but ironically we speculate, but it really isn't any of our business. We, yes I include myself, are just nosey people. Not just us fans, but everyone. Inquiring minds want to know.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:55

I have decided to make a children's puppet movie and put directing into my career titles now as well as acting. it's a short film i am submitting into the new York children's film festival which also falls on my birthday next year as well!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 15:07

Oh good luck my dear
Hope the best for you!!! Let us know Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 16:21

I wish you the best of luck with the puppet movie Very Vera!

I have limited experience in writing, directing, shooting, editing and finally, marketing a documentary film. I paid everything, and we made it in 4 different countries. Boy, it is not easy! But with the luck and God knows what else, it was distributed 38 countries (could be more, because it was even in Azerbaidžan news!). Success, but not financially. I know this is a worn out expression but " I learned a lot from this experience". Very Happy 

TV channel wanted to hire me as their photographer, which is funny, because I know nothing about cameras etc. I always use automatic settings, aim and shoot. I did one documentary for them, but half-heartedly, because it was not "my thing".
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 12 Jul 2013, 16:25

thank you Carla. I'm a photographer too. I'm a Jane of all trades so to speak. Private msg me sometime

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 16:45

You are welcome.
By no means I am a photographer. I admire people who have the talent with lighting, angels etc. Jane of all trades more likely...Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 18:11

well sounds like both of you have an exciting and creative jobs. Mine is boring LOL But enjoy reading your job career.

Good luck Very Vera. I never saw a puppet movie but if you make a "blockbuster" out of it I might go to the cinema LOL. Just joking.

Hope all works well for you guys. Maybe oneday you will work with GC Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 18:17

ktsue2002 wrote:To be honest, I think this year is one of his busier, and it is requiring a great deal from him. His Monuments Men film is probably, from my best guess, the biggest film he has ever tried to make. I THINK SO, anyway, and I would bet that is putting lots of pressure on him to get it right.

I wonder what his aim and goal is now. Is it primarily to still make movies and tell stories or is it to win another Oscar? I have seen him act like he is not that enthusiastic about winning awards, but he sure does aim for Oscar season.

I see from these photos that he does get out some, but I do think his mind has been work centered more this year, and he may have inadvertently pushed Stacy away or purposely pushed her away to get himself more focused. We'll see, but ironically we speculate, but it really isn't any of our business. We, yes I include myself, are just nosey people. Not just us fans, but everyone. Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes I include myself too. I'm nosey and want to know....EVERYTHING LOL

I think as well that he is eager for another Oscar. I guess that's the only thing which makes him proud and confirmed in his job/life. I mean he has no wife or kids he can be proud of. Don't mean it in a bad way. I guess another Oscar would make him feel good the way he lives with all the different girlfriends ect as he makes it right in his career.

I hope he gets another Oscar. Well, he can make a shit movie and I still hope he gets an Oscar. I love everything he does LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 18:37

You sweet Nicky Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:10

Nicky80 wrote:well sounds like both of you have an exciting and creative jobs. Mine is boring LOL But enjoy reading your job career.

Good luck Very Vera. I never saw a puppet movie but if you make a "blockbuster" out of it I might go to the cinema LOL. Just joking.

Hope all works well for you guys. Maybe oneday you will work with GC  Very Happy 

Who knows the third time is the charm LOL

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:24

the third time is the charm

What? What does it mean?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:33

Been around him twice. once i met him at the Modern masters and then I worked on IOM

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:44

Hi guys, could we keep this thread to discussion about George out and about since Kiebler spilt.  

There is a thread with very vera's topic in party in the kitchen.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:45

Good idea lorna!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:59

I think it must be hard for him to be in the spotlight with another brakeup...but he is covering his feelings for the public because he is strong and dignified. I love him. George, you are amazingly handsome flower
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 13 Jul 2013, 06:09

george looks happy and content as ever before. I think he is relieved that he is free from Stacy. He seems happy when he is with his friends, family and doggie Einstein. He could date once in awhile but he seems to get invovled with women he will never end up with and he does not end up with them anyway. Enjoy your freedom george and just be happy with you.bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 13 Jul 2013, 08:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 13 Jul 2013, 09:54

Yummy yummy pics
Thanks!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:26

Great pics thanks. I want to sit on that table too
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:29

I must say that he wears these pants in divine way

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:32

Yeppppp !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:50

Watch the video again. He's very much into Waldo, ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 12:04

Uh Lux you naughty one Twisted Evil I like his pants too really nice cut Cool 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 13 Jul 2013, 13:57

The next was is coming out soon so be prepared!! She is a real piece..Unless of course George has the common Sence to stop this before it starts!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:24

The next what? .....Was?

scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:55

Barbara Garabedian wrote:george looks happy and content as ever before. I think he is relieved that he is free from Stacy. He seems happy when he is with his friends, family and doggie Einstein. He could date once in awhile but he seems to get invovled with women he will never end up with and he does not end up with them anyway. Enjoy your freedom george and just be happy with you.bg

IMPO, I think George is generally a really happy go lucky kind of guy and he always looks like that, unless something in particular (usually with his work) is troubling him. I don't think he's necessarily elated that another relationship has ended, one way or the other. I think he's just a happy guy. And Stacy didn't hold him hostage or in bondage...he's always been a "free man"! LOL Why all the crepe hanging? Very odd!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:57

phys major wrote:The next was is coming out soon so be prepared!! She is a real piece..Unless of course George has the common Sence to stop this before it starts!

If you know something, it would be polite to share with the class or not say anything until you are able to share!  The "I know something you don't" tend to get a little tiresome.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:36

Atalante wrote:Watch the video again. He's very much into Waldo, ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Oh Atalante, you're such a tease!

Waldo is just sitting in front of him where else would he look for the most part?

If he were really into him he'd sit next to him! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 05:42

phys major wrote:The next was is coming out soon so be prepared!! She is a real piece..Unless of course George has the common Sence to stop this before it starts!

Really?   He has the next one ready to announce to the world? Rolling Eyes 
He's becoming quite a ridiculous cliche in the media.

The two year production-line of a George Clooney washed up dating theme:
Average looking women, with average flawed bodies promoting themselves as "photoshopped-sexy" in lingerie. Desperate for recognition.  Zero talent. Zero chemistry between them.

How many more millions of people will tune out of this next predictable installment?
Strike three?

Well, I hope he likes this next one.
Maybe it'll combine love & not just borderline tolerance.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreley Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:00

There is an article talking about a lawyer named Nicole Pearson from New York which he met a while ago.

Loreley
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:46

Thanks Loreley I saw that and mentioned it on the break-up thread, though no idea how true it is.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:54

Italian sites said Gossipcop already denied
With many explanations too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:58

Here we go again - if you google hers' and His Nibs' names three stories pop up - two the same but syndicated pieces.

I see loads of Our Hero's friends were at Jimmy Kimmel's wedding yesterday........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:07

by phys major Yesterday at 8:57 am
The next was is coming out soon so be prepared!! She is a real piece..Unless of course George has the common Sence to stop this before it starts!

She's a real piece of...?

Piece of work?

Piece of sh*t?

Piece of ass?

All of the above?

You must be in his inner circle. Do tell.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:14

Having a 'maybe' moment here, but only based on the fact that the Pearson idea that's been floated was written by one Liz Smith, who's been in the business for ever, and calls herself the 2000-year old gossip writer

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next