George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY

+5
silly girl
Mazy
lucy
LornaDoone
watching
9 posters

Go down

Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY Empty Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY

Post by watching Wed 19 Jun 2013, 00:45

Clinique_US      
Thrilled to have the always-lovely @pnemcova and @StacyKeibler celebrating #CliniqueYellow with us! pic.twitter.com/7pwLPivZQS

Party for the new Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gathering happening at 620 Loft And Garden.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY Empty Re: Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Jun 2013, 02:35

Well she's getting closer to attending the opening of an envelope...  lotion launch?  brahahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY Empty Re: Stacy at Clinique Moisturizing Lotion launch in NY

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 02:50

This woman has some really long arms, and big looking hands, maybe to match her legs and feet. Truthfully I'am so tired of this chick. Come on George let's change it up, SK is boring!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Jun 2013, 02:55

I read somewhere that your feet are the same length as the space between your wrist and your elbow. If so then's she's got some really really big feet!

Ok, I'll stop cause who am I to talk about big feet? I tell ya sometimes I feel like I should be wearing clown shoes.. ba rump!

Anyway, getting back to the thread topic - Stacy attends the opening of an envelope.

Oh wait, that was my comment.

Stacy attends the launch of a body lotion that "dramatically different." Oh yea, I'm sure that's really correct!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 04:07

Lonrna off topic a second. They would tell me to wear the boxes & throw the shoes away, don't feel bad.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 19 Jun 2013, 04:23

Wow I have been wearing Clinque for years....hope I like the new cream....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Jun 2013, 04:26

Mazy wrote:Lonrna off topic a second. They would tell me to wear the boxes & throw the shoes away, don't feel bad.

Zen

Ah someone who understands! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 05:53

silly girl wrote:Wow I have been wearing Clinque for years....hope I like the new cream....

I always used it also until I started becoming allergic to everything. By the time George finds me my skin will be dry. ha ha

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 19 Jun 2013, 06:28

Have never used Clinique think its the one brand I haven't tried yet - as to feet mine are size Aussie 5.5 which I think is the same as USA 5.5 - can hardly ever find what I like in such a small size - woe is me.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:36

I'll take Stacy over Monika boring is fine with me. lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 17:09

RE: annemarie's post about being fine with boring:

I agree - I'd take Stacy over Monika for Summer 2013.  And we may just get her.

Stacy dated Geoff Stutts (?) for 5 years and did not marry him.  That tells me she can go the distance in a relationship and may not cave in to pressuring George for more than he's willing to give like the other ones seemingly did.  No doubt she's relishing the lavish lifestyle and will mind her p's & q's to keep the status quo.  I am not completely convinced their relationship is over yet.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 19 Jun 2013, 18:42

Stacy looked beautiful once again.

Things were very quiet over (US Father's Day weekend) for both Stacy and George.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum