George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler

+4
Merlin
melbert
it's me
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler Empty Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Feb 2011, 12:18

Already posted by Merlin in the Ides of March forum, but I thought it would go well now.

From Cincinnati.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney movie shoot a family affair

Feb. 11, 2011

Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler.

George Clooney’s 14-year-old nephew filmed his movie debut Thursday morning in Northside as an extra in his uncle’s “Ides of March.”

“He’s in show business now!” said Clooney about Zeidler, who was following his great-aunt Rosemary, grandfather Nick, and uncle George into movies.

Clooney, who plays presidential candidate Gov. Mike Morris, invited Zeidler to be in a street scene wearing a sandwich-board-style campaign poster for his opponent that read “Pullman for President.”

“He thought it would be fun. And he let Nick bring along some friends,” says Ada Zeidler of Petersburg, George’s older sister.

So Nick Zeidler skipped eighth-grade classes at Conner Middle School in Hebron on Thursday morning to stand in front of Park Chili with three teen-age friends.

“You’ll be in the opening sequence of the movie,” Clooney told him after shooting four drive-by takes from a camera mounted in a minivan.

Thursday was a Clooney family affair. George’s parents, Nick and Nina Clooney, came to watch grandson “Nicky” along with Ada and her daughter, Allison Zeidler, celebrating her 20th birthday.

Ada Zeidler appreciated the rare chance to see her Oscar-winning brother at work.
“He’s been so busy. It’s always nice to be able to see him,” she says.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney has a brief visit with his sister's daughter, Allison Zeidler, 20, center, and his sister, Ada Zeidler, right, in between shooting.

Police had posted no parking signs along Hamilton Avenue Wednesday, in preparation for the filming. Three police cruisers arrived by 7:30 a.m. Thursday, a half-hour before the production staff and several dozen spectators started to gather.

Two crew members washed the front windows of Ace Hardware and Electric on Hamilton Avenue, as a third positioned a Morris for president poster behind the glass.

Clooney, who will direct and star, arrived shortly after 9 a.m. wearing a blue Xavier University “X” ball cap. He supervised extras walking in front of and entering the store. Police stopped traffic about a half-dozen times for the filming.

By 10:15 a.m., Clooney and his crew were gone.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler Empty Re: Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler

Post by it's me Fri 11 Feb 2011, 13:23

9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. ?
really fast!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler Empty Re: Welcome to the family business, Nick Zeidler

Post by melbert Fri 11 Feb 2011, 15:26

They look really proud of him!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 11 Feb 2011, 18:13

I wonder why Allison didn't 'have a go' too.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 11 Feb 2011, 18:35

Maybe she's more private like her mother?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 11 Feb 2011, 22:11

So what is Allison studying ? And Nick sure has a local accent.

Can't find either one of them on facebook, no Allison, no Nick and no Ada. Bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Fri 11 Feb 2011, 22:37

Message deleted

Last edited by Ana on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:10; edited 2 times in total

Ana
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 11 Feb 2011, 22:41

deleted

Last edited by melbert on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 05:25; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Feb 2011, 03:09

Ok, but does anyone else feel it's a little creepy to be cyberstalking his family like this? I don't mind newspaper cuttings (or the electronic equivalent) or any other information that's in the public domain being shared on this site, but please don't go looking for personal stuff like facebook pages etc.

It's none of our business and they're entitled to a private life that is private - and no, I don't buy the argument that anything on the web is public. When someone opens up a facebook account, they're not expecting a couple hundred of their uncle's fans to be reading what's on there.

So, pretty please?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 12 Feb 2011, 04:21

She seems to have gone out of her way not to be found using a differant name so yes she wants it to remain private and it should.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 12 Feb 2011, 08:02

Its not a different name its her actual first name and her married name....and Facebook can be private if they choose to set it so.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 12 Feb 2011, 08:17

I think it would be great if they were all in the movie - nice keepsake for the future.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Sat 12 Feb 2011, 11:24

Katie, Como apagar UMA Mensagem?

Ana
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:01

Para apagar uma mensagem, clique em "edit".
Em seguida, exclua o que você escreveu.
e escrever 'message deleted" em vez

To delete a message, click on 'edit'
Then delete what you wrote.
and write "message deleted" instead.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 12 Feb 2011, 16:17

Katiedot wrote:Ok, but does anyone else feel it's a little creepy to be cyberstalking his family like this? I don't mind newspaper cuttings (or the electronic equivalent) or any other information that's in the public domain being shared on this site, but please don't go looking for personal stuff like facebook pages etc.

It's none of our business and they're entitled to a private life that is private - and no, I don't buy the argument that anything on the web is public. When someone opens up a facebook account, they're not expecting a couple hundred of their uncle's fans to be reading what's on there.

So, pretty please?

Dans cette vie on fait ce qu'on veut !!!

Cyberstalking, really !!!

If they choose to go public it's their choice not anybody else's. Grant and Lysa Heslov go public. George let his nephew move into the showbusiness, their choice !!!

Cyberstalking tsssssssssss. Gunslinger
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:26

Atalante wrote:
Dans cette vie on fait ce qu'on veut !!!

Cyberstalking, really !!!

If they choose to go public it's their choice not anybody else's. Grant and Lysa Heslov go public. George let his nephew move into the showbusiness, their choice !!!

Cyberstalking tsssssssssss. Gunslinger
Nope. On this site we don't do what we please. We do what's right even if no one else does.

I want to be very clear on this. What I meant is that anything they do in public and is reported in public is fine to post here. But private things such as home addresses, college address, facebook pages etc is not acceptable on this forum.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 12 Feb 2011, 21:00

You said it, reported in public. Basketball
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Feb 2011, 21:20

"I want to be very clear on this. What I meant is that anything they do in public and is reported in public is fine to post here. But private things such as home addresses, college address, facebook pages etc is not acceptable on this forum."

I respect that Katie and I agree.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 13 Feb 2011, 01:10

I'am always surprised at what my kids and their friends out on face-book about themselves,but if that's their choice so be it,but to go after someones info because they have a famous relative it;s wrong.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Feb 2011, 02:18

I used to be on Facebook, but #1, I was SOOOOO boring, and #2, I didn't want anybody knowing how boring I was!! Now, you guys have to put up with my boringness!!! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 13 Feb 2011, 09:43

I joined Facebook simply because there were some groups I wanted to join (literature/King Arthur/dragons) which were only on Facebook... I just use it as a form of email really....I don't go on every day saying...I'm going shopping now...I'm going to work now...Just been shopping...Just back from work....blah blah blah.

It has been handy though to keep in touch with people and also to reconnect with people I used to work with about 30 years ago....I tend to send them private messages though rather than use the front page.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Feb 2011, 11:14

I only use mine for friends and family and too play Zoo!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 13 Feb 2011, 21:49

To play Zoo ??? Really ??? Say wha?

George may be famous to all of you but not to ... moi ! LOL!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down