George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon

5 posters

Go down

The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon Empty The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Apr 2013, 05:59

We've all heard about the time when George paid a tailor to make Matt Damon's clothes a little bit tighter each week during the filming of Ocean's 12. Here's what didn't happen after:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Matt Damon mistook weight gain for prank

Matt Damon once thought George Clooney had pranked him - but he'd just got fat.

The 'Bourne Identity' star was convinced his good friend and infamous joker George had gone into his wardrobe and swapped his suit for a smaller size - but he was dismayed to discover he had simply piled on the pounds.

He admitted: ''A couple of years ago I hadn't been working out and I'd got kind of fat. I had to go to a function and when I tried on my suit, it was too tight.

''My immediate thought was that my buddy George Clooney had hired someone to get into my closet and cut down my clothes. I seriously thought that - until my wife said, very gently, 'Do you think it might be that you've put on some weight?' ''

The 42-year-old star's small suits aren't the only wardrobe malfunction he has faced, as he admitted his favourite pair of battered boots are a constant cause of contention with his wife, Luciana Barroso.
Asked what his worst habit is, Matt admitted: ''Probably my inability to clean out my closet. I have a pair of old boots that I've been wearing since 2008 that I just can't get rid of.

''I love them because they're the most comfortable boots I've ever owned, so I keep on getting them re-soled. But my wife hates them and thinks they're the ugliest things she's ever seen.''
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon Empty Re: The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon

Post by it's me Thu 25 Apr 2013, 08:42

LOOOOOOOL !!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon Empty Re: The practical joke George Clooney didn't play on Matt Damon

Post by Joanna Thu 25 Apr 2013, 09:51

lol! Good for him...the man lives in a household full of females
and has to make a stand about something. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyjesse Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:22

Hahaha, Poor Matt! Must have felt really silly. Wonder what George had to say about that?
timmyjesse
timmyjesse
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Apr 2013, 13:00

You know what? I've decided that I'm going to start going through life assuming that every time my clothes are too big/too small that it's all George's fault.

It'll cheer up my day no end and beats the reality!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyjesse Thu 25 Apr 2013, 13:03

Haha. Ditto! I was thinking the same! Blame it on George!
timmyjesse
timmyjesse
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 25 Apr 2013, 14:03

Funny, most be all the good German food he's eating.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down