George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars

+5
LornaDoone
Mazy
Ah Bite Me!
silly girl
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars Empty George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars

Post by Katiedot Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:54

But we knew that alreadys:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not a rude dude

April 19, 2013

George Clooney, Ryan Gosling and Charlie Rose: polite. Hugh Grant and Lindsay Lohan: no manners.

That’s the consensus of new site “Right or Rude,” which has named “The Most Polite and Rudest Celebrities.”

“Grant was a bully,” claims Carole Holmes Delouvrier, a former TV producer and a site founder. “Jon Stewart has banned him from ‘The Daily Show’ [for bossing around staff backstage].” Delouvrier added Grant could learn a few things from Clooney who “can do no wrong.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• April 15, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: CLOONEY, GOSLING, ROSE: RIGHT. GRANT AND LOHAN: RUDE

George Clooney, Ryan Gosling and Charlie Rose: polite. Hugh Grant and Lindsay Lohan, not so much. That’s the consensus of a new website called “Right Or Rude” that named “The Most Polite and Rudest Celebrities” as part of the social platform’s launch this week.

“Hugh Grant was a bully,” reveals Carole Holmes Delouvrier, former TV producer and one of founders of “Right or Rude.” Delouvrier–who’s worked at CNN, NBC and Entertainment Tonight–says she’s glad one late night comic agrees with her. “Jon Stewart has banned him from ‘The Daily Show’ and I am grateful someone made a stand to denounce his rude behavior.” Delouvrier thinks Grant could learn a few things from George Clooney, one of RoR’s most polite.

“He can do no wrong,” she says, adding “his humanity seems genuine, a man of substance. There is also the drool factor because he is terribly handsome.”

The youngest member of the RorR team says Ryan Gosling tops her polite list. “He jumped in he middle of a fight in New York to stop a beating,” beams Fernanda Zapata Vakil, 28. “He saved a woman from being run over by a car,” she added dubbing him “superhero material.”

At the other end of her list? “Lindsay Lohan is doing everything wrong. This girl just keeps causing trouble.”

The ladies’ most senior member likes Charlie Rose as her most polite pick. “He has a gracious manner and a way of getting awkward information from a guest,” says Jeannie Pearman, RoR’s third founding member. “He has a southern charm that makes people feel good about themselves,” the former clothing designer and author adds.

And befitting her own mannered background, she can’t pick a rudest celebrity. “Oh dear, there are so many,” she laughs.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars Empty Re: George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Apr 2013, 13:12

So true....but do they ask us????? Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars Empty Re: George Clooney one of Hollywood's politest stars

Post by Ah Bite Me! Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:23

abuse deleted by Katiedot
Ah Bite Me!
Ah Bite Me!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:40

Normally I wouldn't respond to you but since you called me out I guess I will....I am thinking you are bored because we haven't seen you for awhile although you have shown up on JJ and other blog sites. Being George Stout is also very clever....silly but clever. Please leave this site alone....we have done nothing to you and we are not who you think we are. Please leave Cindi alone too....she doesn't need your vitriol right now. Please just go away....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 20 Apr 2013, 16:00

George is known for his consideration of others.
That being said Katiedot that Ah Bite Me is polluting up our forum.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:41

To all if you start to see IMDB trolls posting here please send Katiedot or one us mods (me,theminis or watching) a PM and let us know in which thread. I don't go into all the threads so a heads up is helpful.

Thanks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:45

As to George being polite - yes have seen that.

He was surrounded by a crowd of people at one event after he spoke and most people would have either pushed thru them or panicked.

He did neither - although he still kept moving toward the door - he very graciously answered people's questions and signed autographs.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:57

I agree .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 21 Apr 2013, 04:12

Thanks LornaDoone for taking care of things
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 21 Apr 2013, 05:05

I also agree, he is one of the nicest and politiest man I ever met. I worke with him on a couple of films couple years ago. He was always nice to the crew, cast members and especially to us extras. we were treated very nice and sag and non union food , we all could share. He said when you work on my set, we are all treated equal. He is a very special and caring persons. I hope to work with him again soon. love ya george, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:26

And on the flip side....

Radar has him in the list of Hollywood’s 25 Biggest Celebrity Divas & Their OUTRAGEOUS Demands. His picture is attached to no 14 of 25 but the information relates to Adele.

Link to photos
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:40

watching wrote:And on the flip side....

Radar has him in the list of Hollywood’s 25 Biggest Celebrity Divas & Their OUTRAGEOUS Demands. His picture is attached to no 14 of 25 but the information relates to Adele.

Link to photos

No comments about him though.....and the photo is the
wrong way round !
I've corrected it....but as it's a Getty one I can't post it....can I ??

Advice about that needed please.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:08

As long as the watermark isn't on the picture, then it's ok to post.

Weird that they've used a picture of George when the article doesn't even mention him.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 22 Apr 2013, 18:15

Katiedot wrote:As long as the watermark isn't on the picture, then it's ok to post.

Weird that they've used a picture of George when the article doesn't even mention him.

Thanks Katie...I'll pop it on the Clooney Clooney thread...the correct
way round !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down