George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

+18
Natascha
Way2Old4Dis
lovelylois
premiere
Katiedot
LornaDoone
pandabear
theminis
lelacorb
Henway
fava
Joanna
watching
Missa
OofOof
party animal - not!
silly girl
Mazy
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday Empty Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

Post by Mazy Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:06

This was a poster on twitter so I couldn't copy it maybe someone else has a idea but here is the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday Empty Re: Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:09

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday Empty Re: Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

Post by Mazy Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:19

Thanks Silly Girl I am going to figure how to do that and photos. I cannot even do the tweets.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:30

It is the least I can do.....photos are an issue for me. Smile

Here is the link to ExtraTv

This week's guests include:

Monday, April 15: Grant Bowler (10:00AM); Tracy Spiradakos (4:00 PM)

Tuesday, April 16: LaToya Jackson (10:00 AM)

Wednesday, April 17: Stacy Keibler (1:30 PM)

Thursday, April 18: Ryan Lochte (10:00 AM); Sandra Lee (1:30 PM); Ginnifer Goodwin (3:00 PM)

Friday, April 19: Len Goodman (10:00 AM)

*Times and locations subject to change

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Apr 2013, 21:18

The reason she will be on Extra:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Apr 2013, 21:25

Now this looks good..............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 16 Apr 2013, 21:41

It does? Rolling Eyes
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Apr 2013, 22:36

Mm, positive stuff I hope. Such an important and large charity isn't likely to send a naff message, is it, O-o?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 16 Apr 2013, 23:57

So The American Cancer Society is this week's charity of choice? It's so hard to keep track of all Stacy's charitable endeavors.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 17 Apr 2013, 00:25

Wow, another charity. I continue to be confused by her - and her career plan. Is it that she just takes a pay check wherever and however she can get it? Is she spending money so quick that she needs to make more or is she just desperate for any time of attention? Or when she does a job for a charity, no-one want her to stay on as a repeat to be one of their celeb "faces"? That maybe she would be happy to the face of the charity but she can't land that type of gig so she keeps trying out charities hoping one will want her as their ambassador.

Could she support something without a pay cheque being involved and then have a certain amount of commitment to that particular charity?? I had expected her to aline herself with some kids / obesity ending charity when she spoke about setting up her trust for childhood health whatever last year but we have seen nothing in respect to that.

Is it wrong that whenever I see her "involved" or as the face of a charity I am disappointed in her and moreso the charity as it is most likely a paid endorsement and both her and the charity will have a new "face/cause" in three months time. I just have issue with a charity spending it's funds on celeb endorsements instead of the research/development/people who actually need help from the charity.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 17 Apr 2013, 00:33

Do we know what's going to be said or
has it already been shown in USA ?
Will it be online later ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 17 Apr 2013, 00:38

Watching I have to agree with you there:
I just have issue with a charity spending it's funds on celeb endorsements instead of the research/development/people who actually need help from the charity.

I was always told before you give to a charity you should find out what percentage actually and what goes to everything else. I'm thinking 85% at should go to the charity, but not 100% sure.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 17 Apr 2013, 01:57

How can you be sure she is getting paid? I find it hard to believe such a charity is paying her an appearance fee. For her the publicity and association with charity is worth it in itself.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 17 Apr 2013, 05:44

fava wrote:How can you be sure she is getting paid? I find it hard to believe such a charity is paying her an appearance fee. For her the publicity and association with charity is worth it in itself.

Fava, I would agree with that normally for a celeb but considering the number of charities that she has "done" appearances for, I can't believe that is just for exposure otherwise she would pick a charity and stick with it. Jumping for one charity to another every couple of months where there is a press launch/event with lots of paps there makes me believe she is getting paid. Otherwise why not tweet support the charity when there is not an appearance and a red carpet involved. If a pay cheque isn't the reason she is involved with the charity, why not stick with a handful of charities and support them - events, twitter and in interviews. She only seems to support charities publicly when there is are guaranteed pap coverage at an event where she is the centre of attention as the "special guest".

And maybe I am just cynical but it looks like another charity is being trotted out to be used as a promotion tool not long after the show was pushed back from a May launch to July. This simply keeps her in the public eye.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 17 Apr 2013, 13:04

watching wrote:
fava wrote:How can you be sure she is getting paid? I find it hard to believe such a charity is paying her an appearance fee. For her the publicity and association with charity is worth it in itself.

Fava, I would agree with that normally for a celeb but considering the number of charities that she has "done" appearances for, I can't believe that is just for exposure otherwise she would pick a charity and stick with it. Jumping for one charity to another every couple of months where there is a press launch/event with lots of paps there makes me believe she is getting paid. Otherwise why not tweet support the charity when there is not an appearance and a red carpet involved. If a pay cheque isn't the reason she is involved with the charity, why not stick with a handful of charities and support them - events, twitter and in interviews. She only seems to support charities publicly when there is are guaranteed pap coverage at an event where she is the centre of attention as the "special guest".

And maybe I am just cynical but it looks like another charity is being trotted out to be used as a promotion tool not long after the show was pushed back from a May launch to July. This simply keeps her in the public eye.

I agree with you that she bounces around and does not seem to consistently support any charity unless there is a photo op involved (although what she does privately, if anything, I have no idea). I am looking at it the from the point of view of the charity. If they pay Stacy (or any celeb) a lot of money to advocate for them or get publicity, I think they would be skewered in the media and by donors. No one wants to make a donation to cancer research and then find out a large chunk of money went for some celeb to do a few minutes of promo on an entertainment show. In the US, I think there is some transparency in the financial records of non-profits. That is why I have a hard time believing she was paid. If someone knows more about charities paying celebs large amounts of money, let me know. I will be more careful about where I donate!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Apr 2013, 19:03

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Apr 2013, 19:14

Does this help you to know where your money is going? I know it is not last years info.
Stacy is getting paid for this she does not do anything for free weather it is cash in hand, publicity or a driver to take her there money is being spent on her to appear.

Fund allocation
1938 American Society for the Control of Cancer poster.
The society’s allocation of funds for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2010, lists 72% of funds for Program Services (Patient Support 28%, Research 16%, Prevention 16%, Detection and Treatment 12%). The remaining 28% are allocated for supporting services (Fundraising 21%, and Management, General administration 7%) meeting the Better Business Bureau's Standards for Charity Accountability (At least 65% to program services and no more than 35% to overhead and fundraising expenses).[9]

John R. Seffrin, CEO of the American Cancer Society, received $2,222,272 salary/compensation from the charity.[when?] This is the second most money given by any charity to the head of that charity, according to Charity Watch. The money included $1.5 million in a retention benefit approved in 2001, “to preserve management stability.”[10]

The society has funded 46 Nobel Prize laureates including James D. Watson, Mario Capecchi, Oliver Smithies, Paul Berg, E. Donnall Thomas, and Walter Gilbert.[11]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:53

Henway wrote:Does this help you to know where your money is going? I know it is not last years info.
Stacy is getting paid for this she does not do anything for free weather it is cash in hand, publicity or a driver to take her there money is being spent on her to appear.

Fund allocation
1938 American Society for the Control of Cancer poster.
The society’s allocation of funds for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2010, lists 72% of funds for Program Services (Patient Support 28%, Research 16%, Prevention 16%, Detection and Treatment 12%). The remaining 28% are allocated for supporting services (Fundraising 21%, and Management, General administration 7%) meeting the Better Business Bureau's Standards for Charity Accountability (At least 65% to program services and no more than 35% to overhead and fundraising expenses).[9]

John R. Seffrin, CEO of the American Cancer Society, received $2,222,272 salary/compensation from the charity.[when?] This is the second most money given by any charity to the head of that charity, according to Charity Watch. The money included $1.5 million in a retention benefit approved in 2001, “to preserve management stability.”[10]

The society has funded 46 Nobel Prize laureates including James D. Watson, Mario Capecchi, Oliver Smithies, Paul Berg, E. Donnall Thomas, and Walter Gilbert.[11]

It seems to me that Stacy supports all those that give fame! I know I'm a bitch but she seems to only support those who by her fame or money!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Apr 2013, 22:04

I have Extra on and the previews had nothing of Stacy for today- Uhg I will keep show on till over but thinking she might be taped and added later time or was this just a guest thing at the grove and not on air?

LaToy Jackson was at the Grove on Tuesday and they are airing her today so Stacy's must be for Thursday Show.

I will up date after over

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Apr 2013, 22:30

Nope not on must be tapped for a later date. Sure there will be pictures of her at the grove soon.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 18 Apr 2013, 00:45

Here are some photos......not sure when it will air.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:08

Now I would have drowned in that dress and looked like a sack of potatoes..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:18

Thanks Sillygirl - dress appropriate for this occasion, I quite like it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 18 Apr 2013, 03:19

Love her hair and make up. The dress Yuck very frumpy. I wish she would have worn something a little more youthful and form fitting. Amazing, she has a great figure and they have her wear this. If Brad chose this dress, sorry, but she should look for another stylist.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 18 Apr 2013, 03:42

They chose this dress because they thought it was "appropriately" serious no doubt. Seems to be how all the celebs and their stylists do everything.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Apr 2013, 03:48

Well the seated picture showed a little more detail of the top of the dress but it just didn't photograph well. Maybe it's one of those dresses that looks better in person but not in photographs.

That said, I didn't like it cause I'm not partial to reds and the tan/beige? that's in it also makes it kind of blah - colorwise.

Other than that she looked okay to me.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 06:01

Thanks SillyGirl for these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:37

The Daily Mail are on best bottom-kissing mode today (I didn't bother with all the pics):

Does she ever look bad? Stacy Keibler shows off the figure that charmed George Clooney in a stylish spring dress

By RACHEL LEVY
PUBLISHED: 01:33 GMT, 18 April 2013

Stacy Keibler once again showed the world just how she charmed George Clooney.

The 33-year-old model looked every ounce of perfection as she arrived to the set of Extra! at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday.

Appearing as though she had literally stepped out of the glossy pages of a magazine, the former wrestler put her spring chic style on display.

Lovely lady: Stacy Kiebler looked gorgeous as she arrived on the set of Extra! at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday

Stacy's tan and coral A-line dress cinched her at the waist and hit her right above her knees, revealing her sculpted calves.

Opting for a sophisticated day look, she teamed the summery dress with a pair of pointed-toe pumps.

Her hair was styled in loose curls that flowed past her shoulders, with her makeup complimenting her blonde locks.

Sophisticated day look: The 33-year-old wore a tan and coral printed frock that she paired with pointed-toe pumps

Look at those legs! Stacy showed off her toned stems in her knee-length dress

Radiating: Stacy showed off her glittering personality as she was captured laughing on set

Sticking with less is more, the star wore neutral toned makeuo on her face but added a pop of colour with some pink lipstick.

Stacy clearly looks great no matter what kind of ensemble she chooses, as she appeared just as gorgeous in her loose-fitted outfit as she did in a skintight white dress that she wore last month in Berlin.

The actress was there to join her boyfriend on set and also attended the Escada flagship shop opening.

Bonding: The girlfriend of George Clooney and Mario Lopez hugged it out during their interview on set

Always looks great: Stacy again showed off her sexy side in a tight white dress last month. Since being in Berlin, Stacy has been spotted catching up with her movie star boyfriend and eternal bachelor George Clooney. Squashing the rumours that the two were headed towards a break-up, her visit to Berlin came a few days after it was reported her romance with the Hollywood heartthrob had turned sour as the couple were reported to have gone their separate ways.
The Sun reported that a source had told them: 'They knew it was never going to end in marriage or babies and Stacy does want kids and a husband in the next few years.'

The couple have been dating for just over a year and a half.

Strong couple: Amid reports of the two breaking up, George Clooney, left, and Stacy are still in a relationship

STACY KEIBLER AKA GEORGE CLOONEY'S GIRLFRIEND ROCKS YET ANOTHER HOT BEAUTY LOOK

Thursday April 18, 2013 - 11h00

Stacy Keibler is famous for three reasons: her television career, her relationship status as George Clooney's girlfriend and her great style. The latter is what grabbed our attention when she did an interview with Mario Lopez in Los Angeles recently.

Now that spring has sprung in Europe, we can finally use some of the warm weather style inspiration Stacy has been throwing our way for months in our own wardrobes! Cue the floral red and nude dress she wore for her recent interview AND the killer beauty look she paired it with that we want to steal next!

Making waves
Loose wavy hairstyles are definitely one of our favourite looks this spring and Stacy's mid-length curls were a prime example of how gorgeous this hairstyle can be. They made her hair increase in volume at the end, which cleverly echoed the A-line cut of her dress.

Deliberate? Perhaps, perhaps not... but it worked out very well indeed!

Keeping it simple
With a colourful dress and a great hairstyle, it's not like Stacy needed anything else to make her look stand out. Wisely, the "Supermarket Superstar" presenter opted for 'barely there' make-up to keep her look balanced with just a pop of pink lipstick to inject some extra colour into her look.

The best bit was her green nail varnish, which clashed with everything else and made her hand gestures all the more eye-catching.

Nice work, Stacy!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Apr 2013, 13:21

It is a bit of dressing to be the character she wants to project - much like her Como wardrobe last year - out of character and not her style. She again looks like she is trying to be someone she is not. And in light of the recent music festival outfit pics, she couldn't be dressing more night and day.

I get dressing appropriately for a work event but this dress makes her look middle age and/or it's the type of dress that Taylor Swift would wear - which is not a fashion compliment. Not the sort for a professional party girl who is famous for who she is fucking and who is angling to extend her 15 minutes. But then I guess she has to ensure she is seen to be non-offensive and bland to ensure that she doesn't get kicked to the curb for messing up George's upcoming award campaign.

Also if the interview talks about how eating well and/or organic (cause that is her love) stops people getting cancer, I will scream. Can being healthy help your chances in reducing your risks - yes. But there is no substantiated and proven evidence from any recognised medical research study to suggest that consuming organic foods will lower the risk of getting cancer. If you are going to develop a tumour or have cancer cells develop in your system, going organic is not a magic bullet that means you will never get cancer. It is just selling a lie. Removing preservatives and pesticides from your diet could help (common sense) but again, there is no evidence or studies to prove it works or that the external factors have a direct contributing link to someone developing cancer.

Not to mention it is a bit stupid to be a spokesperson for this when she regularly does cleanses which the medical profession primarily as a whole have stated is unnecessary and has no significant health benefits. But I guess feeling thin and light is all the medical proof she needs.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 18 Apr 2013, 15:02

Watching, I loved your comments. For the record, I think this dress is fugly. Also, is the expression "poser" still used? My kids used this word a lot when they were trying to describe someone who's trying to be someone they're not. I think Stacy is a poser. She truly is a Barbie. Rock concert Barbie, charity Barbie, red carpet Barbie, wrestler Barbie, etc. Does SHE even know who she is?
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Apr 2013, 15:21

Poor woman is just trying to play the part of the woman elegant and refined, unfortunately, is not capable and it is ridiculous when it seemed to be herself, perhaps it would be better now it seems that sti imitating the look of Kate Middleton, the princess will want to do in the future?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 18 Apr 2013, 16:06

Stacy probably does her medical research from Shape magazine and Web MD. There is a genetic component to cancer. For example, you can eat all the organic food in the world, but if you have the gene the carries breast cancer the statistical odds of getting it is higher than other women. I have a friend who has had breast cancer and she ate organic food, exercised and took all sorts of vitamins, but her grandmother, mother and sister all had breast cancer. They all carried the gene. Studies show there are two types of breast cancer. The one that kills you or the good breast cancer, where you survive. Another example to me how Stacy is empty and I hate the way she goes around and pretends to be so knowledgeable about a subject, she should stick to being George's arm candy or football.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:10

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:54

In her 'serious' pictures, she looks ill at ease. I doubt she's anything more than a one-time appearance "celeb" and not a true new face of the organization. Cancer is an easy cause to hang a publicity hat on, so I'm not surprised.

Just to be totally petty, I think her legs are horrible. I don't get the fuss over them. Yeah, they're long, but they're also all skin and bone. They look like skeleton with a thin layer of muscle and a pale skin coating. That is not a healthy look, to me. Nor is it what I would call "shapely." Unless the shape you're talking about is "stick."

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 18 Apr 2013, 18:11

According to GossipCenter Stacy was Chairwoman of the AmericanCancer Relay for Life this year

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 18 Apr 2013, 21:38

Ok according to Mario Lopez he also talks about her summer plans and GC so maybe there will be two segments. This has been posted already:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:07

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 18 Apr 2013, 23:18

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

Just to be totally petty, I think her legs are horrible. I don't get the fuss over them. Yeah, they're long, but they're also all skin and bone. They look like skeleton with a thin layer of muscle and a pale skin coating. That is not a healthy look, to me. Nor is it what I would call "shapely." Unless the shape you're talking about is "stick."

Agree about the legs. She has gotten too skinny: knee caps protrude too much and you can see the tendons and where the muscles connect. To be fair to her--her legs used to be great. Now I think they are coasting on their previous reputation.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 00:06

party animal - not! wrote:According to GossipCenter Stacy was Chairwoman of the AmericanCancer Relay for Life this year

Actually that is incorrect. Halle Berry was chairperson. As I recall Stacy and the guy from Glee joined Halle on stage.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 00:10

Katie or Themnis! Help! I tried to quote Katie's initial DM piece and somehow ended up just repeating the whole horrible thing. Could one of you delete the stupid thing. I tried but am obviously COH techno illiterate!

Thanks!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 19 Apr 2013, 00:24

OofOof wrote:Katie or Themnis! Help! I tried to quote Katie's initial DM piece and somehow ended up just repeating the whole horrible thing. Could one of you delete the stupid thing. I tried but am obviously COH techno illiterate!

Thanks!

Taken care of OofOof
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 19 Apr 2013, 00:26

Wow really just a blip interview on the actual show. Mario did ask if she had been in Berlin and she said she loves Europe and is going back next week.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 01:05

I kind of thought she'd be heading back next week as all those split rumors have started again.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 01:07

THANK YOU SO MUCH WATCHING! I really appreciate you deleting my post. Was trying to say how horrible I thought the DM was--their writing is so bad, it's entertaining. Anyway, somehow all I managed was to force everyone to read it yet again! Thanks!!!!! Give Flowers
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 19 Apr 2013, 02:10

Just to say this, but my grandpa died of cancer, and he was a farmer, who grew his own vegetables, had his own chicken for eggs and he never used anything like pestizides.....
But, he didn't go to the doctor when he realized he wasn't well and when he finally went it was too late.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 19 Apr 2013, 06:15

Natascha wrote:Just to say this, but my grandpa died of cancer, and he was a farmer, who grew his own vegetables, had his own chicken for eggs and he never used anything like pestizides.....
But, he didn't go to the doctor when he realized he wasn't well and when he finally went it was too late.

Sorry to her that Natascha. It seems that an older generation use to brush things off, maybe do to the bringing up of being taught you need to be tough. I had a grandparent the same way!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Apr 2013, 12:22

OofOof wrote:THANK YOU SO MUCH WATCHING! I really appreciate you deleting my post. Was trying to say how horrible I thought the DM was--their writing is so bad, it's entertaining. Anyway, somehow all I managed was to force everyone to read it yet again! Thanks!!!!! Give Flowers

OO....Just in case you don't know there is an "edit" and a "delete" button above our own posts for a short time after posting. Not sure how long they stay active there though.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 19 Apr 2013, 12:26

The dress is from Wes Gordon's Spring 2012 Ready to Wear collection. There is a write up of the collection dated Sept 2011. Link Flick through the slideshow - it is the Look 8.

Um, I guess designers and fashion houses aren't loaning her current season clothing when they know George won't be around to get them maximum exposure. That and the stylist must not have far reaching connections to be dressing her in an outfit that is 1 1/2 years old. Aren't they suppose to be in the current collection looking all fashion forward so people want to go out and buy the clothes from that designer right now? I mean otherwise why not just wear something that reflect their personal style? I thought, about fashion, it had to be this season or vintage or you weren't considered stylish? I don't agree with it but as Stacy seems to be desperate to run with the fashion crowd, you think she would have demanded better.

But then again, it was just an appearance on Extra.....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Apr 2013, 12:43

Just out of interest, is anyone joining this study ?
It seems a very good idea to me.
I participate in a post-cancer treatment study which is
part of the research into the type of cancer I had.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Apr 2013, 12:48

I thought about doing it, Jo, but since it's an American initiative I wondered if I might get the usual problem with non-existent postcodes and states etc. Will check if it's worldwide.

I hope you're really really well now, Jo, and that you're continuing to be monitered if necessary

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next