George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin

+20
m4rose
Bewitched
Atalante
Picachu
pizza
Joanna
lelacorb
Mazy
watching
aflower1325
playfuldeb
silly girl
OofOof
Katiedot
melbert
cindigirl
Dior
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
theminis
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin Empty Re: Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:06

BEARD IS GONE LADIES - WOOP WOOP WOOP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin Empty Re: Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to above photo:

Translation

For George Clooney, Hollywood comes to Berlin

George Clooney (51) has a busy week, but party in the "Soho House" with buddy Matt Damon, football in the hotel room and time for art.

The good news first: The face mane is from.

In recent weeks, was still George Clooney appeared with lush gray beard and had IMAGE declared on Sunday that he would only take effect after the first day of filming of "Monuments Men" back on razor.

Enlarge Cate Blanchett10.03 clock: Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett will be picked up by her personal driver. The actress has landed the night before without her three sons in Berlin.

Clooney kept his word. Just twelve hours after the first door, the actor and producer last Monday evening in Berlin showed again with smooth chin and properly trimmed mustache.

George Clooney and our capital. Every now and then the Oscar winner in Berlin, and now the beautiful George is back on the ground.

With a squad of international stars he turns in Studio Babelsberg the 80-million-dollar film "Monuments Men".

Already on 1 Last November, Clooney began his new project in Berlin. After a short pause, and the Academy Awards in LA, he flew straight back to Germany.

But as it looks, Clooney's life in Berlin?

Earlier this week, he celebrated in his secret Berlin living room, the "Club Bar" in the 7th Floor of the "Soho House" at the Torstraße 1 in middle, the start of his new film, which he wants to have in the box until the end of June.

Clooney is executive producer, director and is in the historical action drama also as a museum director before the camera.

The true story of an Allied Special Forces, which will be sent during the Second World War behind the German lines to rescue works of art for posterity.

"Monuments Men" - why it works

Enlarge The real Monuments Men
George Clooney's 80-million-dollar project is the film adaptation of the nonfiction book "Monuments Men - The Hunt for Hitler's stolen art" by Robert M. Edsel (Residenz Verlag, 56 pages, 26, 90 euros).

The Nazis were at that time from the occupied territories in Europe more than five million objects of art for the "Führer Museum" establish the kingdom.

Featuring: Clooney's pal Matt Damon, 42 On "U 27"-evening (under 27-year-old pay half) on the "Soho House" provide for the two operating more than usual anyway.

Actually, only members and their friends and guests allowed into the hallowed halls (annual fee: 1200 Euro).

But on this evening, some guests have "gesneakt" at the reception over, as they say in the "Soho House" language. So sneaked past.

Clooney was a regular "U 27"-guest, know club members. And may He flair.

The bar with the oversized crystal chandeliers, the castle-like fireplace, heavy silk-covered sofas and exposed concrete pillars. Soil depth French windows with views of the TV tower.

Just in time by 22 clock George Clooney and Matt Damon but disappear back into their rooms.

In the case of Clooney not only because it is to get up early the next day, but because the movie star and sports fan often late into the night via computer streaming the games of the NFL look.

George from spinning!

The next superstar has Görlitz as a location on the radar: Rotates now even George Clooney Görliwood in Dresden?

The next superstar George Clooney in Görliwood Rotates now?

American director Wes Anderson is shooting "The Grand Hotel Budapest" in Görlitz - there's the next sensational news. more ...
The next morning at 6:05 clock we go. Be the first to Bill Murray, 62, is yawning ("Lost in Translation") at the front desk, every minute now meet the other "Monuments Men" is a John Goodman, 60 lags, with flat cap off the elevator.

Then there is George Clooney. Finally, Matt Damon. The star ensemble roars in convoy (BMW X5 with tinted windows in the rear) thereof.

At 7.30 clock they are on target. In Hall 15 of the film studios in Potsdam Babelsberg an inner picture rotates. Throughout the day. By 18 clock is a wrap.

Casting in resin

Looking for a film shoot with George Clooney? Leipzig

"The Monuments Men" George Clooney seeks extras for War

Looking for a film shoot with George Clooney (51)? The Hollywood star looks on Saturday, 2000 extras for "The Monuments Men". more ...
Three hours later, George Clooney waiting in the lobby of the "Soho House" to a free lift.

He lives in the 2nd Floor. The "Soho House" has 65 rooms and 20 apartments. It is a show kitchen with Miele oven (without pots!) Animate to a boil.

George Clooney has apparently nothing. He eats with a bodyguard rather be back in the "Club Bar" for dinner. There are salmon with spinach (15 euros).

The "Monuments Men" remain separate. John Goodman and Matt Damon have retreated to their rooms.

Bill Murray still wanders alone through Berlin and approved in the Austrian restaurant "Alpenstück" Wiener Schnitzel.

Late in the evening, finally, the female protagonist ends up in Berlin: the Australian Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett, 43 ("The Hobbit").

As they enjoy a morning out radiantly in the production office at the film studios to start service reports, she learns that she has once free.

So they go for shopping in Berlin. The future External rotation at the Wannsee has been postponed for a week. And also at the weekend will not be rotated.

For George Clooney and his gang a welcome invitation to go out.

Friday evening, 20.35 clock. A security team on Reichstagufer based in Berlin-Mitte position.

The stars will be in the "Grill Royal" with views of the Spree and approve in the class restaurant on the River Spree to the end of the first week of filming a steak (sirloin, Australia, 55 euros), and red wine.

Today sightseeing is on the agenda. The actors want in, among other museum for contemporary view the exhibition of Martin Kippenberger.

And then George Clooney will miss his secret life in Berlin in Berlin again soon.

In the spring, the film crew moves for eight weeks in the resin.

Apologies: not good with translating even with Google.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:24

theminis wrote:BEARD IS GONE LADIES - WOOP WOOP WOOP

Yes but replaced by some ugly ass mustache! Yikes! He looks like Hitler in this pic!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:31

Thank you, theminis. Great work. Translation brill!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:33

Actually it really does look like George Stout. Will be better with the hat on.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:39

Ah, Kippenberger!

He was fantastic.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:54

Thanks theminis for the picture. But sweet mother of God I hate his mustache. He's RUINING HIS FACE. I didn't think I'd say this but I prefer the beard.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:54

LornaDoone wrote:

Yes but replaced by some ugly ass mustache! Yikes! He looks like Hitler in this pic!

Oh I don't know, Id smooch that ugly ass mustache any day! HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Mar 2013, 01:55

theminis wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:

Oh I don't know, Id smooch that ugly ass mustache any day! HA

hahahahaha!

Okay, I suppose one could keep their eyes closed!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin Empty Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin

Post by melbert Sun 10 Mar 2013, 02:25

It looks as if he took a shower with a bottle of dye too! Hair and 'stache. I wonder if it trickled down to his 14 chest hairs too?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:18

Uh oh, I knew he'd end up with a moustache, I just knew it!

Thanks for the find, theminis. I've just made this new sighting a new topic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:46

I'm with Lorna! First thing I thought of was Hitler! Yikes! Can't wait to get George Clooney back. I'm sure George Stout was a nice guy but...
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:18

I am not loving the stache but expected it as it is how George Stout looked in the photos. I just finished the book.

In the beginning every time they mentioned George Stout he was called "dapper"....which made me laugh because the description could have been GC. Also because it kept reminding me of GC's character in Oh Brother....and the Dapper Dan hair gel.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:32

he resembles Hitler with that hair color and mustache!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by aflower1325 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:41

Beard was better to me. But, all for what is sure to be a great film! It is worth the less than appealing shots of him!
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:01

More pics from the link above:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Mar 2013, 06:43

The picture quality isn't great but it looks like he is revisiting the Goats facial hair.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:40

Awaiting a Gio sighting.....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:43

I don't know I love George no matter what his look is at any given time. To me they are just different but all wonderful. I have not seen a look that I didn't love yet. I got the tip about the shave from einster, by the time I tweeted the picture & all and got here it was already up. You ladies are fast of cause I was not going to post the picture not sure how, just a link. I can do the picture on twitter, easy there. Well anyway it is terrific to see him and he looks wonderful to me. I just love him anyway.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 08:31

Line for the casting with George!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:07

Chapeau to all these people!

Standing there out in the rain and in the cold for hours, so much enthusiasm, j'adore.

Good luck to all of them and to our pizza poster:)
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:49

Thanks for the welcome pictures.....
He looks like Hitler ?? No way !!!!!
I've seen many newsreel films of Hitler shot during the war in Europe
and have never compared him to George.

I admire the fact that George will change his appearance
to suit the character he plays.
It's the sign of of a true professional. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:38

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney filming in Berlin Empty Casting in Germany -Goslar

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:39

Hello I went to the casting call here in Goslar (the Mounument Men) by George Clooney. Here is a video because you can see me at 1:15 min
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:40

cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:44

@leleacorb>>>>I went to the casting call in Germany (Goslar) here, just look at the link (the video) does it look as you want me to fill in the form at 1:15 min Thumbs up!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:46

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:47

is that you with the red hat on?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:54

@Picachu>>>>Yes Spliff
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:02

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:03

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:05

well done Pizza, hope all goes well
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:08

So are you in ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:36

@Atalante>>>> i hope i will be selected....
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewitched Sun 10 Mar 2013, 13:10

Good luck Pizza
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewitched Sun 10 Mar 2013, 13:14

Not digging the mustache. But at least there are new George pics coming out.
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Mar 2013, 15:34

pizza wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good Luck pizza....hope you're chosen Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 16:31

@ Bewitched >>>> thank You ...
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 20:50

Clooney erinnert mich an meinem Onkel aus Mailand!!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 20:53

Il mio zio di Milano, assomiglia a George Clooney!!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 10 Mar 2013, 22:13

pizza wrote:Clooney erinnert mich an meinem Onkel aus Mailand!!!!

Um what?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Mar 2013, 22:22

her uncle in Milan looks like George.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 10 Mar 2013, 23:13

Thanks Melbert! Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 11 Mar 2013, 09:02

@Melbert>>>>yes
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 11 Mar 2013, 09:11

sì, mio zio da Milano ha davvero una somiglianza con George Clooney .... Quindi quando si tira smorfie Clooney .... poi guarda come mio zio.
(italian)
yes, my uncle from Milan really has a resemblance to George Clooney .... So when pulling Clooney grimaces .... then he looks like my uncle.
(english)
ja, mein Onkel aus Mailand hat wirklich eine ähnlichkeit mit George Clooney....also wenn Clooney grimassen zieht....dann schaut er aus wie mein Onkel. (german)
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
now I drink my coffee ........ ciao

and no person shall disturb me here .... I hate it when I'm drinking coffee in the morning disturbs coffee is not enough Gunslinger
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Mar 2013, 10:40

Frenchies has new pics of George & Co at dinner at Grill Royal. For some reason, can't add link.

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Mar 2013, 10:54

They're all as bad as the teenagers.....texting or reading messages
as they walk along.
So funny to see Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 11 Mar 2013, 12:38

@Joanna>>>>when do you mean?? HAVE THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN Shocked
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 11 Mar 2013, 13:05

Joanna wrote:They're all as bad as the teenagers.....texting or reading messages
as they walk along.
So funny to see Coolio
Laughing More like 5-year old BOYS with their TOYS. lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Mar 2013, 14:20

pizza wrote:@Joanna>>>>when do you mean?? HAVE THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN Shocked

Looking at their mobile phones pizza.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next