George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday

+10
Cynisca
Joanna
janieb
annemarie
Picachu
watching
OofOof
Katiedot
party animal - not!
silly girl
14 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday

Post by silly girl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:41

Well she appears to be at some event today. She just tweeted her Gooo Ravens and I saw this:

Photos of other people but not her yet.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  Empty temp thread - don't post

Post by party animal - not! Sat 12 Jan 2013, 22:56

Veev is an eco-friendly (organic) cocktail brand with Brazilian connections, which SK's been involved with for two or three years...and it sounds really tasty!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  Empty Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Jan 2013, 06:14

silly girl wrote:Stacy Keibler: Gold Meets Golden Co-Host!

Stacy Keibler stuns while arriving at the Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday (January 12) in West Los Angeles, Calif.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 33-year-old actress rocked a Prabal Gurung dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels, a Lanvin bag, and Jamie Wolf earrings with Ariel Gordon rings.

Stacy shared her hosting privileges at the special inauguration event, intended for Hollywood and the Sporting Industry to get to know each other better, with Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

noodle wrote:She looks great in that dress.

amaretti wrote:Yes she does .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday

Post by OofOof Sun 13 Jan 2013, 07:36

Wow. she had a busy day. This event followed by the more formal event in the evening. She goes weeks with no appearances and then, bang! Then tomorrow she's got the Globes. This girl is going to be pooped by Monday!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 Jan 2013, 07:48

I was thinking the same thing OofOof.....

Is this all these celebrities do around award shows--go to events? What a life. ( I was just happy to go to a nice restaurant tonight with an old friend. She paid as it was a birthday present, her birthday not mine. I was happy to go to a place where I didn't wear jeans. It's the little things I guess. )

Are these paid events? Or just to be seen?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 Jan 2013, 08:06

OMG Silly Girl--I was just going to ask you the same thing! Does she get paid to go to these events? Do all the celebs who appear at these parties get paid or is it a place to get seen so they go? I was looking at Zimbio to see what other celebs wore and have to say it was mostly some b-listers with a whole lot of c and d listers followed by even more people I'd never heard of.

Also wondered if she gets tired of going to these things alone. She probably has a friend or asst. there to help her but it must be sad to see friends with their significant others and she's always alone. It wouldn't be an issue if she wasn't with someone but when you've actually got someone but he never goes with you, that would make me sad.

Glad to hear you had fun tonight. It is nice to wear something other than jeans occasionally isn't it?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 13 Jan 2013, 08:42

She would be getting paid - she is hosting the event.

If she was just a guest then it is open to debate. Some events pay celebs to attract PR and press to the event. Other events invite celebs with the promise of paps in attendance to get their pic taken which can lead to a write up online or in a mag - which in turn is good for their careers as they are ensuring that they are being seen.

I would assume the attendees at this thing would be getting paid and would be going home with gift bag. Fashion events don't always pay because celebs like to align themselves with certain brands in the hope of building an image and fashion events always have press in attendance. Magazine events are the same - you attend, you can get favourable coverage from the publication.

A gym opening, even in workout obsessed LA - pay check and a free 12 month membership as a minimum.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:41

For those of you who enjoy playing ring watch:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:03

The ring is an Ariel Gordon ring and looking at there site they lone alot of there jewellery out so don't look too much in to it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 Jan 2013, 12:13

I love that dress she looks good in it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 13 Jan 2013, 18:45

Great look but, oops, a BIG mistake wearing the ring on THAT finger! Maybe she's tired of all of it and wants out?? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Razz
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 Jan 2013, 18:54

Have to say I think it is really funny how all female celebs pose on the red carpet today. That hand on your hip, foot forward pose is soooooo overused by everyone. They all look like the models on he old Price is Right. And all of them do it. It's like mandatory now. Probably some stylist told one of her clients it made them look like they had a waist or something. All I know is it makes a great drinking game at awards. By the sixth or seventh actress, everybody starts looking really good Smile
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 Jan 2013, 18:56

janieb wrote:Great look but, oops, a BIG mistake wearing the ring on THAT finger! Maybe she's tired of all of it and wants out?? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Razz

Maybe the one they lent her only fitted that finger ?

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:56

Again, nice dress. Has access to some of the best designer labels thanks to her boyfriend/ common law husband ( as someone above called him ).
But, if she's up for scrutiny for selling "good looks & style," via her PR/ media, I don't buy it.
She's just plain & huge. And here I see masculine knees & cankle calves.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:19

Stacy Keibler may be tall but she's anything but "huge" and she most definitely does not have cankles!

Personally, I don't think she's what I would consider a beauty. But I have to wonder about dumping on her physically. Women in particular, me included, have this thing about dumping on female celebs but not on the men. After I came to COH, I discovered several celeb sites, like Celebitchy. In my work, I have to read a lot of dry stuff so those sites and this one were a relief. My guilty pleasure, so to speak. But I had to stop going to Celebitchy because the nastiness about the physical appearances of the female celebs turned me off.

People there seem to think if you're a guy, it's fine to be with someone your daughters age but if you're a woman, you're a joke. We (fellow females) dump on women for looking older then laugh at them for desperately trying to stop time. I don't know how the women in entertainment today do it.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think Stacy would be someone I'd enjoy spending time with. But calling her huge and masculine or saying that she has cankles seems a bit harsh to me.

Last edited by OofOof on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This site doesn't like the word cankles either!)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:45

Thanks OofOof! Couldn't have said it better. She's not my cup of tea either but I don't understand the just plain ugly comments about her body.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:00

Oof Oof,

I expressed my opinion that I don't find Stacey Keibler to be what her PR spins. She's fit, and yes, HUGE broad shoulders. Look at the photos. Stating the obvious. I don't think that's an insult. Her calves & knees are typically like mens, IMO. Cankles is a term some have used on wrestling forums about her I checked to find out who she is.
I'm applying it to bulging calves near the ankles.
Many regulars on this site have similar views that she's "ugly." Read the threads.
Picking on new posters to intimidate, are you?

It wouldn't matter what you or I think. George Clooney chose her as his live-in girlfriend. Even if they are an unbalanced couple, surely he's in love...And love is blind.

On the other hand, I think Celine was very pretty. And Karen Duffy.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:11

Noodle * sigh*
According to Urban dictionary online, cankles is descriptive of calves tapering low towards the ankles. Nothing ugly about that nor that she's huge.
George likes her big long legs & broad huge shoulders.
They're like a modern day version of Dudley Moore & Susan Anton on the red carpet.

Small boned George & Big boned Stacey.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:17

Apropos masculine: Mustache was back this evening.......giggle.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:21

Stacy definitely has a nice body but is very high with big shoulders if photographed alone makes a pretty picture but if it is photographed with other women or with George I think he looks huge shoulders like Phelps
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:26

Would love to know if anyone would actually say to her if they met her what they thought of her, her appearance and her relationship with George instead of putting it on forums?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:31

Picachu - no-one would because then they would have to be accountable!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:45

Sounds like fun.
Guess she would be very excited and call me her new BFF then?
cheers
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down