George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

+65
annemarie
What Would He Say
Surfing
LizzyNY
Sevens
socimar
PigPen
Donnamarie
Hebe
Silje
Alisonfan
Rose
Pita428
happycat
Einstein
Way2Old4Dis
hathaross
ally12
Nicky80
ktsue2002
mel01
Mazy
Duffy
playfuldeb
Lighterside
aflower1325
Dior
cupcake
NotAvailable
Henway
fluffy
janieb
Cynisca
very vera
noodle
laetval
msadrienne
watching
amaretti
Atalante
phys major
LornaDoone
silly girl
party animal - not!
Best in Category
lelacorb
OofOof
fava
blubelle
cindigirl
MM
Joanna
theminis
macs
davidarochelle
Dexterdidit
Maggy
lucy
bamboochacha
Lakin460
Vi
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
69 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

Post by Mazy Tue 18 Jun 2013, 05:55

Thanks Themiis I always get confused where to put things. Katiedot said if I put separate it was easier to merge them. Have a good one.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

Post by Mazy Fri 21 Jun 2013, 20:47

Hope this has some new info that's interesting.

INSIDE THE BIG BUSINESS OF CELEBRITY TEQUILAS

5:00 AM PDT 6/21/2013 by Patrick Comiskey
Mike Lorrig
George Clooney becomes the latest Hollywood star to create his own agave brand in the hope of hitting Sammy Hagar's $100 million payday.

This story first appeared in the June 28 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
In the heady early days at MTV, the drink of choice was tequila, according to network co-founder Bob Pittman. At company celebrations, tradition dictated that employees congregate and drink a shot, flinging the glasses against whatever wall was convenient. This bit of controlled mayhem was a galvanizing force, even if, as Pittman says, "we had to stitch up a few bloodied feet in the process."

Rumbling behind the scenes at rock 'n' roll shows, tequila has inspired more than its share of monster jams and postgig revelry. But during the past half-decade, its allure has attracted public figures into brand partnerships and ownership.

This ever-expanding group includes rockers Carlos Santana(Casa Noble) and Motley Crue's Vince Neil (Tres Rios), country star Toby Keith (Wild Shot) and Justin Timberlake (901 Silver). This year, George Clooney and nightlife entrepreneurRande Gerber (with real estate developer Mike Meldman) debuted Casamigos, named for Clooney's and Gerber's adjacent properties in Cabo San Lucas. In 2009, Pittman launched Casa Dragones, which at $275 a bottle ranks as the category's priciest. Travel to the Mexican state of Jalisco, and it's not uncommon to run into celebrity entourages at distilleries. Everyone from Shaquille O'Neal to Sean Combs is rumored to have interest in investing in a tequila brand.

Whether it's the mysteries of the blue agave source plant, the exoticism, the inebriation or some combination, celebrity interest in tequila is at a high. So are profits: In the U.S., the biggest market, it's a multibillion-dollar business. Since the most recent recession, sales have grown 5 percent annually -- particularly among ultrapremium tequilas, the classification of many of these new brands. "Not only is it a fun drink, but the depletions (i.e. product turnover) are crazy," says former Van Halen frontmanSammy Hagar, credited with first hitching horses to this bandwagon during the '90s when he founded Cabo Wabo tequila. His competitors look with awe at his success: Campari Group purchased a controlling interest in 2007 and bought Hagar out three years later in deals said to total $100 million.

Business arrangements -- some of which are shepherded by top Hollywood agencies, such as CAA with the Casamigos trio -- run the gamut from full or significant ownership (Casamigos, Keith, Timberlake) to endorsements. In the latter case, a celebrity can be given a fee for services, a percentage of royalties or equity points. (Agents who specialize in these deals say they've seen ownership stakes ranging from 3 percent to nearly 50 percent and that celebrity endorser/owners rarely put in any of their own money.) The spirits category also has high margins: A bottle of tequila can cost $5 to $10 to produce; most of the brands discussed here retail for $40 to $50. Vodka has the potential for much greater profits though -- grain is much cheaper than agave -- and the vodka market is bigger. (It claimed 34 percent of sales in 2012 compared with tequila's 6 percent, according to Impact Spirits Databank.) Vodka has produced both major winners -- Combs' Ciroc endorsement deal with Diageo nets him eight-figure yearly payouts -- and losers, like the failed Trump Vodka.

The cost burden for spirits comes in marketing. Says Ken Austin, founder of Tequila Avion (a brand that gained broad recognition when it figured into a story arc during seasons seven and eight of HBO'sEntourage): "Juice is just a fraction of the cost. The liquor business is a very expensive business; it costs millions of dollars to get in since you're competing with multinational brands." Stars, he adds, have a built-in advantage with the name recognition they bring. The potential downside is tarnishing a celebrity's reputation as a spokesperson, even if they don't personally lose money.

The upscale tequila trend began during the '80s. Before that, it was an acquired taste, a spirit known better for its fiery kick and honky-tonk cred than sophistication. In 1989, Paul Mitchell's John Paul DeJoria co-founded Patron (now the U.S.'s No. 2 seller behind Jose Cuervo), whose multiple distillations, smooth taste, luxe packaging and price tag vaulted tequila to a rarefied level. "Before them, the high-end market really didn't exist," says Brian Dow, head of branded lifestyle at the APA Agency. The goal quickly became: Start the next Patron.

That's clearly the target of Chris Brown, a Phoenix real estate developer who founded Bonita Platinum in 2010. It's sold in a crystal bottle set in a satin-lined black box. "We wanted to produce a luxury item that American consumers could embrace," says Brown. "No sombreros, no scorpions."

Early on, Brown sent a bottle to rap star Xzibit, whom he'd seen in a music video extolling the virtues of -- what else? -- Patron Silver. "A few days later," says Brown, "I got a tweet from Xzibit saying, 'This beats Patron hands-down, for real.' " Soon after, Xzibit became an active partner in Bonita Platinum. "If we didn't have the support of Xzibit, all I'd get is a slap in the face," says Brown. "Instead, I'm going to distribution meetings." Owning one's own clubs helps, too: Hagar featured Cabo Wabo in his nightclubs of the same name, and Gerber will sell Casamigos at his clubs and lounges.

Celebrities take various levels of involvement in developing their tequilas. There are more than 140 tequila distilleries in Jalisco, and collectively they produce nearly 1,500 brands. (Of all major spirits groups, tequila is the only one that has a denomination of origin -- it must be made in Jalisco.) This means, among other things, that a single distillery might be responsible for several brands that inevitably will compete in the U.S. market. It's possible simply to travel to a distillery and choose a blend -- or not to go to Mexico at all and do so. "They just sent me the bottles," Keith once said of the genesis of his brand. The Casamigos founders, on the other hand, trumpet that they sampled 800 blends before deciding on their spirit. (Tequila is broken down into categories depending on how long it is aged: Blanco rests a short period before bottling; reposado is aged from two months up to one year, usually in oak; and anejo sits one to three years.)

As tequila goes more upscale, its flavor profile continues to veer toward a highly refined spirit that goes through multiple distillations. "Everything we've done with the brand is geared toward making this a sipping tequila, like scotch," says Pittman of his remarkably silky Casa Dragones. Adds Kevin Ruder, Timberlake's partner in 901 Silver, "We didn't want to see people making that 'face' when they drink it." Ruder toured more than a dozen distilleries, settling on Tequilera Newton e Hijos because it could execute a style smooth enough to appeal to the pop star.

Some purists, however, bemoan this trend as relatively toothless, the bottlings sweeter and more innocuous than the real thing, which one spirits expert describes somewhat dismissively as "vodka with tequila flavoring."

Then again, for many, that hardly matters, as the celebrity upscale tequila juggernaut churns on. In July, when Timberlake launches a summer tour, 901 will be cross-promoted; consumers will have a chance to win tour tickets (where legal) through the 901 website. Timberlake also has promoted the brand to his 21 million Twitter followers. "We should all believe in something," he tweeted in the fall. "I believe it's time for another shot of tequila. … happy @901Silver day everybody!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 02:14

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Jun 2013, 02:32

My local Bottle King now carries Casamigos. I had a good look at it today...I am doubting they are signing ever bottle. The signatures were all exactly the same....I still don't love the design and the price is to rich for my blood.

They also had the Caliche Rum....love the bottle and it is actually priced well especially if I would use my card.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 19:19

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Jun 2013, 07:08

silly girl wrote:My local Bottle King now carries Casamigos.  I had a good look at it today...I am doubting they are signing ever bottle.   The signatures were all exactly the same....I still don't love the design and the price is to rich for my blood.

They also had the Caliche Rum....love the bottle and it is actually priced well especially if I would use my card.  
Oooh, you've got to tell us what it's like!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 01 Jul 2013, 13:57

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 01 Jul 2013, 13:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Jul 2013, 00:38

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:33

George Clooney: Straight Tequila

Clooney loves tequila. In fact, he loves it so much he recently partnered up with his longtime friend and Cabo neighbor, restauranteur Rande Gerber, to launch a tequila brand Casamigos, now available in blanco and reposado varieties. Their signature 80-hour fermentation process, double the industry standard, is meant to create a highly sippable tequila that can be enjoyed straight: no lime, no salt.

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 27 Jul 2013, 02:07

Nice.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:27

Nice pic Mel!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Jul 2013, 14:22

Has anyone found the t shirts on sale yet ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Jul 2013, 17:18

Joanna wrote:Has anyone found the t shirts on sale yet ??

I checked the where to buy section on the map at their site.

They give locations where you can find the tequila, but not sure if those beverage sellers also carry the t-shirts.

Funny, there's one bar about a mile from where I live that is selling it - I'm sure as a premium brand but since I don't do bar hopping any longer, won't be going down there to check it out.

But I might stop in one of the beverage retailers to see if t-shirts are also available.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ally12 Sat 07 Sep 2013, 20:16

Oprah has put Casamigos Tequila on her 2013 List of must have!

Last edited by ally12 on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 20:24; edited 1 time in total

ally12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Sep 2013, 20:23

ally12 wrote:Oprah has put Casamigos Tequila on her 2013 List of must have!

And there's a coupon for 20% off!

Thanks for the find!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 00:03

Ok Lorna start shopping and tell us how it taste   Drink 3
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Sep 2013, 00:11

Sorry Nicky I can't drink tequila. Drank too much of it once and now can't smell the stuff without getting nauseous. But I'm sure there are other COHers who would be willing to give it a try!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 00:22

Oh no, maybe you can put a clothespin on your nose  Very Happy   hehe.

And then after you taste George I mean Casamigos you start liking tequila again. And then you can thank George for making you drink Tequila again by sharing the glas.   Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:00

I want a t shirt .Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 01 Oct 2013, 00:41

Not sure what this means if he is going it could tie in with the timing of the Armenian award on the third.

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 01 Oct 2013, 02:10

Love this photo

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 01 Oct 2013, 02:15

Maybe a surprise visit to La Biblioteca if he's in town for the Gravity premiere at Lincoln Square, tomorrow night...

On Richard Sandoval's site it states Meet & Greet ambassador from different distillery every Tuesday Tequila Tastings.
Tomorrow Max Blank of Casamigos.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 01 Oct 2013, 03:29

He has to be in town to receive the Armenian Award on the 3rd. see next thread.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty New importer for Casamigos

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:25

SIDNEY FRANK WINS GEORGE CLOONEY TEQUILA CONTRACT

Sidney Frank Importing Company has won the exclusive right to import and distribute George Clooney’s Casamigos Tequila in the US and Caribbean from 1 April.

Clooney, famous for his roles in films such as Ocean’s Eleven and Gravity, launched Casamigos Tequila with business partners Rande Gerber and Michael Meldman in 2013.

Available in two varieties, Blanco and Reposado, Casamigos Tequila is already available in 50 States, thanks in part to a road trip campaign conducted by Clooney and Gerber themselves.

“We have long admired Sidney Frank Importing Company for their expertise in building ultra-premium brands,” said Gerber.

“They created Grey Goose Vodka and have grown Jägermeister into the iconic brand it is today. We’re thrilled to work with them and share our tequila with new friends.”

Lee Einsidler, CEO of Sidney Frank Importing Company, said: “We look forward to implementing Sidney Frank Importing Company’s forward-thinking approach to brand building and our powerful route to market as we grow Casamigos Tequila alongside George, Rande and Mike.”

In January 2013 the trio launched its first advertising campaign, featuring Gerber’s wife and supermodel Cindy Crawford.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 20:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The banner is in the way of me fixing the title.... fixed title)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 20:22

Thanks SG.  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 20 Mar 2014, 21:47

cheers mmmmm. Margarita with lime and agave .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 08:42

Merged threads.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 27 Mar 2014, 17:08

Have these pictures been posted before?

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Mar 2014, 17:19

so the Oscar night!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:37

Thanks hathaross. Amazing pics. I love the third one  I love you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:52

His post-Oscars party at Craig's?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty Casamigos welcomes Gabriel Flores into the House of Friends

Post by theminis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:51

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:57

??? I don't get it. What does this mean?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:04

where is there this tequila? Is there also to shop in Germany? Or in Italy? Lake Como is not far away from mine at home. I believe I must visit Clooney in Lake Como. Then I buy from him the tequila.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:27

I think they are letting a photographer post photos for them...it is an advertising thing....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by happycat Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:57

I have tried the Reposado and it is everything they claim it to be--no mixer needed!
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 08:14

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 29 Mar 2014, 11:22

Oh my goodness Ive been modded by another mod????  Embarassed 
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 29 Mar 2014, 15:35

Tequila. Ole  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Mar 2014, 18:02

theminis wrote:Oh my goodness Ive been modded by another mod????  Embarassed 

......and did the earth move for you both ?

Love2 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 22:09

LOL! 

Funny...what can I say...Germans like to have everything in order  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 30 Mar 2014, 23:42

and thank goodness for that Nicky  Very Happy 
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty Marketing boost for George Clooney's tequila

Post by Mazy Mon 31 Mar 2014, 22:52

Marketing boost for George Clooney's tequila

Casamigos Tequila is to receive the brand-building expertise of Sidney Frank Importing Company from April 1, 2014. The family owned company has been named as the exclusive importer and distributor for the George Clooney-owned ultra-premium tequila in the US and Caribbean.

Three longtime tequila-drinking friends – George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Michael Meldman, privately own Casamigos, which was originally created by the trio's desire to enjoy the best-tasting, smoothest tequila while spending time with friends and family on vacation. Dissatisfied with the tequila that was commercially available, they were introduced to a master distiller in Jalisco, Mexico and worked to perfect their own tequila. Casamigos is named after Clooney’s and Gerber’s adjacent homes in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which roughly translates to ‘house of friends’.

It’s safe to say the Casamigos Tequila owners know a thing or two about toasting good times. As founder of the Gerber Group, Rande Gerber has extensive experience within the restaurant and bar industries. George Clooney is an Academy Award winning actor, director, producer – and now, tequila maker. Michael Meldman’s Discovery Land properties include premiere private club and community developments from the Bahamas to Hawaii.

“Our idea was to make the best-tasting, smoothest tequila whose taste didn’t have to be covered up with salt or lime, so we did,” says Clooney.

After working with the master distiller for several years and going through more than 700 samples and blind tastings with friends, Clooney, Gerber and Meldman got it right with Casamigos. Although the trio’s tequila was always intended for personal use, they decided to bring their private stock to the market due to the tremendous demand for the product and encouragement from friends and family. Since launching Casamigos in early 2013, Clooney, Gerber and Meldman’s tequila has garnered top awards from the spirit industry’s most well-respected authority figures; the brand is available in all 50 states and is served in top hotel, bars and restaurants across the country.

“We have long admired Sidney Frank Importing Company for their expertise in building ultra-premium brands. They created Grey Goose Vodka and have grown Jägermeister into the iconic brand it is today. We’re thrilled to work with them and share our tequila with new friends,” adds Gerber.

Casamigos is currently available in Blanco and Reposado. These small batch, ultra-premium tequilas are made from the finest hand-selected 100% Blue Weber agaves grown in the rich red clay soil and cool climate of Mexico’s Jalisco Highlands for a minimum of seven years. After harvest, the agave piñas are roasted in traditional brick ovens for seventy two hours and then artfully blended with naturally filtered water and proprietary yeast before undergoing an extra-slow fermentation process over an additional eighty hours, nearly double the industry standard.

Casamigos Blanco, which rests for two months in stainless steel containers, is crisp and clear, with subtle hints of vanilla.
Casamigos Reposado, aged for seven months in American White Oak casks that have been carefully reconditioned after being used to age premium whiskey, is clean with hints of caramel. Both of these supremely smooth and refined spirits are best enjoyed neat or on the rocks without salt or lime, just as Clooney, Gerber and Meldman intended.

Before going into the bottle, each batch is tasted and approved by the master distiller, as well as Clooney and Gerber, to ensure the highest quality. Each batch is then numbered and signed by Clooney and Gerber. Casamigos Blanco and Reposado tequilas are 80% proof (40%abv) and available in a 750ml bottle with a RRP of US$44.99 and US$49.99 respectively.
31 March 2014 - Felicity Murray The Drinks Report, editor

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 02 Apr 2014, 22:40

i think they should change the bottle , and make it in another shape and different label something more commercial it's way to simple , it makes it look like a cheap tequila maybe they are just testing it in the market , to see how it goes .
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Apr 2014, 23:23

simple no frills
I guess better no change now
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Apr 2014, 21:57

Casamigos Tequila twitterpage two hours ago:

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 22:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit Picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 04 Apr 2014, 22:00

I'm assuming this is the agave plant attached to the Page Six prank story. It is rather big....how do you deliver something like that? Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 04 Apr 2014, 22:11

Thanks PAN, yes it is really big. I will post that pic in the thread in the new prank story as well. If we agree it is the same thing LOL

Maybe delivered by UPS they can do everything hahaha
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 04 Apr 2014, 23:06

this is how they cut the azul agave .
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next