George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together?

+14
suebee
annemarie
cindigirl
party animal - not!
fava
OofOof
Bidbod
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
macs
lovelylois
silly girl
Maggy
Katiedot
18 posters

Go down

Do you think this is George and Stacy's third Christmas?

Yes, I think they got together December 2010

No, I think they got together summer 2011

No, I think they've broken up now

View results

Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? Empty Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together?

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 05:50

Here's the question many here have been asking. As usual, please vote even if you're too shy to post a reply:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There were two false reports of a split this year and, at last check over Thanksgiving, Stacy Keibler is still the official George Clooney companion, with all its benefits and accessories as rewards for not asking for marriage and children. So it’ll be her second Clooney Christmas, if there’s no change in status...and there’s no legitimate reason to think there might be. Unless you count Photo Assumption?

Stacy’s normally a wide smiler. I mean, on a carpet she’s generally very sweet and accommodating and friendly -- posing without a lot of openmouthed Try, generally conveying a rather pleasant demeanor...

But the other night, at the VH1 Divas event, Photo Assumption says there was a tightness to her face -- not caused by injectibles but perhaps attributable to mood. There was a lot of closed-mouth, no teeth smiling. There was more closed-mouth, no teeth smiling than there was with-teeth smiling, and even when she did grin wide, it never seemed to reach her eyes.

Was she simply working the outfit?

Maybe.

But when I looked at these shots, something in her expres​sion(a little tired, a little sad) pinged by smutty sense. It’s been a long year though. Maybe my smutty sense has just been overworked. Please, no breakups or cheats or throwdowns, please, at least until January 2.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 19 Dec 2012, 08:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected vote question.)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together?

Post by Maggy Wed 19 Dec 2012, 06:18

Sleep
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacey Keibler approaching their third Christmas together?

Post by silly girl Wed 19 Dec 2012, 07:07

I don't get the question. Last Christmas (2011) they were together and they are probably still together this year ---so that makes 2 Christmas'.

So the answer is yes....right?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 08:43

Oh dammit! Yes you're right Sillygirl. I meant third Christmas, didn't I? Let's see if I can update the question.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 19 Dec 2012, 14:24

I think they are sort of broken up. For image purposes and I don't know why he feels he has to keep up the image, but will see her in Cabo for Christmas and maybe some red carpet events for like the Golden GLobes, but that is it. Either he will be at the Oscars or will be busy in Europe filming Monument Men and will pass the baton on to Grant and Ben so they could be the center of the attention at the Oscars and other award shows. I remember when he was fliming the Ides of March he did not attend the Oscars or any other award shows, because he said he was busy with a project and could not make it back.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 19 Dec 2012, 14:28

lol I won't vote now on this, the result is perfectly even with a third of the votes for each (see, this site is in perfect harmony !!)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Dec 2012, 16:14

Number 2 is way in front now !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 19 Dec 2012, 16:47

Technically it would only be their second Christmas as they weren't together in 2010. It also depends whether you mean together in a real relationship or pr relationship too.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Wed 19 Dec 2012, 17:00

I voted no. 2 summer 2011 since that's when his friends publicly and IMO disrespectfully declared her a just a fling (oh! The horror), and when her friends told the tabloids officially that their chemistry was off the charts....So both sets of friends were wrong then. A relationship with hardly any time together, which she fronts that she is happy enough with. It is certainly not any type of relationship I would wish to have with a man. A beck and call girl and it is dressed up as something more substantial, a fun, exciting jet setting life. A borrowed life since the jets, the villas, the lifestyle are George's. Two Christmases in a relationship so lacking and so casual in emotional depth is too long, imo. Dreadful. Private planes and fancy holiday villas aren't everything. Lord knows the nature of their relationship, but it certainly seems beyond casual. If I were Stacy I would be demanding a huge diamond ring for Christmas to take the bad look of me

Last edited by Bidbod on Wed 19 Dec 2012, 17:42; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a bit. Tried to fix it)

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 19 Dec 2012, 17:47

It must be hard to be a famous person now. I can't imagine having my every move watched by the papparazzi and yet, hypocrite that I am, I look at pics of George when they come out. And, I look at and comment on Stacy photos.

Someone on another thread suggested we were being mean when we talked about Stacy and I must admit it gave me pause, in spite of the fact that much of what he/she said was not true, at least with this site. I stay here because you all are funny, thoughtful and usually pretty nice about Stacy. I quit going to other celeb oriented sites because I was sad to see women dumping on other women.

This is a stressful time of the year in good times. This past month has been particularly difficult. So in the spirit of the season, I guess I'll just say, while I don't get this relationship, if they're both happy and enjoy each other, more power to them! I too don't think I'd be satisfied with what we see as their arrangement but we don't know how much time they spend together or even how they spend their private time.

If it were me, I know how I would be spending my private time with him. Love7
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 19 Dec 2012, 18:00

For those of you who think this is the 3rd Christmas.....
Was he cheating on Elisabetta? Had they broken up--long before the official announcement in June? Were they on a break pr off- again on-again for a while? For what it's worth, if he was done with EC, but did not have the balls to tell her, it's cheating in my mind.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 19 Dec 2012, 18:14

Think some might believe his relationship with Stacy started in 2010 because there are pics of her in Cabo at the same time, with Cindy Crawford. And, if it did start then, I'd have to agree with you Fava.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Dec 2012, 18:16

Yep, fava, I've always thought this started before the Canalis break-up. Distance and all that stuff...who knows when the line of 'friendship' became a little bit blurred. But I also think SK might have given him an ultimatum of some sort. I'm sort of linking that with the 'hoops' he mentioned going through for her on a red carpet somewhere.

Bit vague - sorry

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 19 Dec 2012, 18:21

I think George's "arrangements" and contract negotiations started when he was still dating Eli. These things take time but her coming out timetable worked well to blend in with his award efforts.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 21:35

fava wrote:For those of you who think this is the 3rd Christmas.....
Was he cheating on Elisabetta? Had they broken up--long before the official announcement in June? Were they on a break pr off- again on-again for a while? For what it's worth, if he was done with EC, but did not have the balls to tell her, it's cheating in my mind.
The theory goes like this: Stacy and he were both in Cabo at the same time in late December 2010 (he was on holiday with Elisabetta).

After that, there were no photos of George and Elisabetta together. Six months of pretty much nothing and there was much speculation that they'd split up. Then there were together in Italy in early summer and it was announced that they'd split.

Were they together during those last six months? Opinion varies. There were of course sightings of them together, not to mention the infamous 'gold shoe' photograph (our resident nutjob had a meltdown at that point!) but nothing public and nothing conclusive.

Then, about six weeks after their breakup is announced, Stacy Keibler reportedly goes on holiday and stays at his place in Italy.

It seems rather sudden, but as no one will ever know what went on during those six months, it's all speculation. You pays your money, you takes your choice.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 20 Dec 2012, 05:02

Katie you are so good at encapsulating and describing something in brief.

BTW, why aren't you home for the holidays yet? I thought you were heading for the UK for the first time in years? Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 20 Dec 2012, 18:38

I think this is their second Christmas together. As for her demanding a ring that will get her removed as his girlfriend with a quickness. If they are happy together then good for them I wish them well ,and may it last as long as they both are happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 21:35

Oh God I may actually have to start drinking this Holiday Season if a ring is produced..there is just so much one person can take, baby steps.....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Dec 2012, 16:26

Relax, folks. Whatever Santa George has ready for her Christmas stocking, I'm sure it's not going to be an engagement ring.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Dec 2012, 00:36

Katiedot wrote:Relax, folks. Whatever Santa George has ready for her Christmas stocking, I'm sure it's not going to be an engagement ring.

Hmm. We've said that so much maybe he'll surprise us and just say "Ah hell with it, I'm tired of all this speculation and people thinking they know what I'm going to do. Let me just give her the ring."

Of course, no one says he couldn't draw out the engagement for oh, let's say 10 years or so! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 23 Dec 2012, 00:55

It depends on whether his friend will buy her again for him this year. santa
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 23 Dec 2012, 01:12

what did she get last year those big diamond earrings?

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 23 Dec 2012, 05:41

Noooou.

What diamonds? Take a closer look - it´s called zirkon. Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 23 Dec 2012, 05:41

Eli was not suppose to be there for Christmas 2010(oop's)
And so far we have not seen a picture of George and Stacy in Cabo in the same frame for this year. Suspect

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 23 Dec 2012, 06:25

The thing or video at imb kissing Evans says last year buy somewhere else states 2010. Last year was 2011. so what am I not understandings.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 24 Dec 2012, 00:50

she's been very busy on Twitter and Instagram! somebody had to get this NEWS BREAKING information out since Santa's elves were a bit overwhelmed right now..It was a Union/Over the Cliff Fiscal thing that elves and Santa were in dispute over so Santa said: Stacy been good girl this year, let her play with her toys on Holiday!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 24 Dec 2012, 00:54

and if we the people don't get the two in a Sear's Pose Photo, we now have the lady that does the George/Tuba? photo shopping we can rely on and everyone can sleep soundly and enjoy the festive season.....Peace!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down