George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What kind of coffee is George Clooney? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What kind of coffee is George Clooney?

3 posters

Go down

What kind of coffee is George Clooney? Empty What kind of coffee is George Clooney?

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Dec 2012, 09:29

Clearly advertising for Nespresso, but heck, it's a slow news day:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What Type of Nespresso Person is George Clooney?

Submitted by Saf on Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas is two weeks away and after the Christmas feast during the day, as you settle down on the sofa, sometimes you just need a good strong coffee, after your Mum embarrasses you in front of your partner with all your baby pictures or your Dad’s singing to the Christmas Carols. For me coffee has to be a special moment to enjoy and love Nespresso. I am not one of those that like to continue to drink the same blend of coffee every day, but just like a box of chocolates, love variety and that is what Nespresso offers.

Nespresso isn’t any type of coffee. Instead the Nespresso Gran Crus range has been developed by the a team of coffee experts. Each of the 16 Gran Crus have their own distinctively individuals characters and aromatic profiles. So which Nespresso is your favourite? I like mine with a hint of citrus so that would make me a Cosi, however have you wondered if you invited George Clooney for coffee (wishful thinking but a girl can dream right?), what his favourite would be? Check out the video below as we reveal how our Hollywood star likes his coffee?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What kind of coffee is George Clooney? Empty Re: What kind of coffee is George Clooney?

Post by Joanna Sat 15 Dec 2012, 09:42

I do like that particular advert.
I like the way George says "I know" with a smirk, obviously taking the p$$s out of himself !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What kind of coffee is George Clooney? Empty Re: What kind of coffee is George Clooney?

Post by melbert Sat 15 Dec 2012, 17:24

Well, I'm a Folgers girl, so...
"the best part of waking up, is George Clooney in your cup"!

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down