George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia

5 posters

Go down

Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia Empty Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia

Post by watching Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:38

Oh brother where art thou amazing Christmas present? Get in George Clooney's pants with this money-can't-buy auction item
Published 6 December 2012

Do your bit in the fight against dementia and get close to everyone’s favourite Hollywood hunk by bidding on superstar George Clooney’s pants this festive season.

The famous denim dungarees, worn by the actor in the Coen brothers smash-hit 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou?' are being auctioned by Alzheimer’s Society to help support people with dementia and their carers this Christmas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Liz Monks, Director of Fundraising at Alzheimer’s Society said:

'It’s really exciting for us to be able to auction an iconic piece of film memorabilia, especially when it has been worn by such a big star as George Clooney.

'After Christmas, we usually see a peak in calls to our National Dementia Helpline from people who haven't seen their relatives in a while and have noticed memory problems. The money raised from this auction will allow us to continue to support people with dementia and their carers today through vital services such as the helpline, and fund research to find a cure for tomorrow.'

If you know any George Clooney super-fans and would like to make their Christmas with this once-in-a-lifetime present, you can bid now on eBay. Bidding will start on Friday 7 December 2012 and end on Sunday 16 December.

All proceeds are being donated to Alzheimer's Society and there is free postage on all items to UK, Europe and the US. The dungarees are one of many items of celebrity memorabilia kindly donated by ‘Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll’ film director, Mat Whitecross and The Borgias and Lip Service actress Ruta Gedmintas.

Link

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia Empty Re: Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:11

That's even funnier for Brits because 'pants' for us is underwear!

Anyone else hoping they've washed the dungarees in the meantime?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia Empty Re: Buy your way into George Clooney's pants and raise money for fight against dementia

Post by melbert Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:45

Well, by now his "scent" is probably long gone... When did he wear these? Who wore them? Who's George Clooney? Oh, that's right, I'm just the Queen of CRS!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:51

I actually haven't heard the word "dungarees" in a long time....denim ovealls or jeans maybe. I wonder how much they will sell for?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:01

it is a great idea!! Thumbs up! (but the title is really.... LOL! crazy!!)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down