George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Multiple usernames on this forum EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Multiple usernames on this forum

+26
trainwreck
blubelle
Bidbod
Dior
Missa
Atalante
lelacorb
amaretti
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
melbert
Lighterside
pattygirl
cindigirl
Loreley
noodle
it's me
Joanna
Best in Category
Lella_la_bella
theminis
OofOof
silly girl
Maggy
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should the names of the people posting using different usernames be shared on the forum?

Multiple usernames on this forum Vote_lcap79%Multiple usernames on this forum Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 23 ]
Multiple usernames on this forum Vote_lcap21%Multiple usernames on this forum Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 29
Back

Multiple usernames on this forum Empty Multiple usernames on this forum

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Nov 2012, 04:21

As a reminder, using more than one nickname (or username) in this forum is not allowed. I consider it fraudulent behaviour trying to deceive other posters into thinking they're communicating with different people when in fact it's the same person.

In addition to the IMDb nutjob, I've found two regular and frequent posters on this site doing the same thing: posting under different nicknames to make it look like there are different people posting. I've banned the additional usernames but I'm not sure whether to take this further.

If you want to change your username, that's fine; just send me a PM and I'll do that for you next time I'm online. But pretending to be different people is never fine.

Question for you all: I believe the two regular posters can't be trusted any more. Should I share their usernames (the nickames they use in this forum) with you so you know what kind of a person you're dealing with or keep them secret from you? Vote above or share your thoughts below.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Multiple usernames on this forum Empty Re: Multiple usernames on this forum

Post by Maggy Sun 11 Nov 2012, 05:40

I'll save you the trouble Katiedot. About a year ago everyone here on the forum were joking around on how everyone had more than one user name. I didn't think it was possible so I tried and opened one under Armani. I posted only a couple of times under that name, and I commented on it to another poster. Then about 9 months later I opened Stellita and Don Quixote only posting pleasant things as a distraction to all the hate and bitter comments made here on Mr. Clooney. I only communicate with other posters under Maggy, some even know my real name and what I look like. Am not here to spread hate and division. I believe everyone has the right to express their opinion regardless on how crazy they might sound. Thank God we still live in a free country. If you all think am undeserving in being here and think Maggy should also be delete then Katiedot you may delete her too, and don't worry I wont register again.

Once again, my apologies to everyone, my intentions were meant to do good.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 11 Nov 2012, 05:44

BTW, Maggy is my second account, I deleted my first one after having it for 7 months, I used to be NNZ.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 11 Nov 2012, 05:46

Stay Maggie, I liked Stellita et al . You never said anything I didn't think was rude. I know some are strange and after awhile I can usually figure it is a duplicate name but your posts aren't offensive....at least to me.

Although I think I am bit naive because I never thought to post under different names.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 11 Nov 2012, 07:23

I agree with Silly Girl, Maggy, altho I probably don't have a say as ive been here a short time. I started under one name but recently started getting odd emails that seemed connected here so PMed Katie and changed my name.

Would miss your thoughts.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 11 Nov 2012, 07:30

I posted already but can't find my post, so will redo - basically to me multiple usernames are misleading....Maggy you are right, we have the right to express opinion but I don't believe any posters need 2 or more usernames to do that. Please don't feel that your username Maggy should be deleted, brave of you to disclose, hang around x..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Sun 11 Nov 2012, 08:05

Hi, I'm Lella and this is my only username, ciao from Toronto
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 11 Nov 2012, 08:49

I voted no. Even though hostile multi pseudonyms can ruin the “atmosphere” of the site. Sensitive fans may get scared of obsessed, irrational and manic posts and never return (like this hmh, spacey, gunnerson,….)

Sometimes multi pseudonyms can be good or work for your favor like in this true story that I heard:

Married couple. He spends a great deal of time in cyberspace. “Work stuff”. One day a strange woman calls her telling how she met him at online dating site and they had been seeing each other, but it was over now, because he has so many other women…she called just to let her know.

This site her husband used is very popular, she goes and reads his profile there. “Lonely, waiting for the right woman, romantic blaa, blaa) Then she decides to make her own profile and reply to him. She writes him short note and waits for reply. Waits and waits. Asks her friend for advice. Age, on her profile she is the same age than in real life, that´s the problem, friend tells her.

She doesn´t want to terminate the first profile, so she makes another one, 10 years younger. And writes a short note for him. He replies instantly. They start exchanging messages, a lot. She asks him all kinds of things and gets answers to them. He is writing to her, how she is the only one, they should meet, he can only think of her…

She is doubtful and decides to test him. 3rd pseudonym, again 10 years younger. He replies right away and writes her how he hasn´t found anybody… maybe she´s the one….

Eventually he replies the first one too, but not as eager. They are writing to each other few weeks, she is busy remembering who said what and keeping those three girls separate.

Then he absolutely wants to meet with one of them. She agrees but after he sends her a picture of him. He does. It´s a very good shot of him. By the beach, arm around his wife, which he had cropped from a picture. She is furious, how could he do that. She thanked him for the pic. He asked her to send a picture of her too.

So she does. She sends the other half of that beach pic.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 11 Nov 2012, 09:25

Maggy stay with us, even though I cannot understand why you did.
I\'ve got an idea2 love1

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Nov 2012, 10:14

Yes....don't go Maggy...stay amongst the Clooneyites !

I'd be no good with multiple names....I have a hard enough time
remembering who I am at the best of times with just one nickname.

"Old age ain't no place for sissies" Bette Davis
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Nov 2012, 12:52

you need to be a great actress
to do that
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Nov 2012, 13:00

Thanks for speaking up Maggy. The reason I didn't ask you to leave the site was because I didn't think you meant to do harm.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Nov 2012, 13:45

There are some strange women around.....
I'm not referring to you Maggy at all, believe me. flower

Just making a general observation from my own recent experience.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 11 Nov 2012, 13:53

I certainly want Maggy to stay also, but I did vote yes. I don't see any reason to have more than one and keep it secret. As OofOof said, she had a reason and made it public. Deception among friends usually leads to trouble eventually.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreley Sun 11 Nov 2012, 14:13

The reason why I have two usernames is because I had forgotten my first username. When I reminded me of the e-mail with the data I had already registered with Loreley. So far I haven't posted under any name. Katie, if you like you can delete my first name (Jinana). But please do not Loreley, because I like that. I hope I am no more so forgetful in the future...

Loreley
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Nov 2012, 14:53

No problem Loreley. It happens often and I don't mind at all as long as you're open about it.

Don't forget that there is a 'forgot password?' link somewhere near the top left of the home page when you're not logged in.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Nov 2012, 15:20

I don't see any good reason to use multiple names on this forum (other than to deceive). It's a different story if you forget your password or for some reason are eliminated from this site and have to sign on with a different nickname. That's different. But I'd hope to be assured that I'm not responding to someone here who feels the need to pretend to be several different personalities. If I wanted to see that I would read the Clooney site on IMDb. My nickname is Cindigirl, always was and always will be.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 11 Nov 2012, 15:30

Since it has been stated that we all can express our opinions, why should anyone find the need of multiple names. We should not be ashamed of our opinions, even when they cause contraversy (?). If you feel you have an opinion that differs from the other posters and are willing to express that opinion, then do it openly as noone is going to come and stone you or physically abuse you. Yes, things have gotten heated on COH, but it's still just opinions being argued and we all have opinions that can be argued by others.
Maggy, what you did, didn't cause any harm but wouldn't those same opinions or ideas have been just as worthy if they had come from Maggy, who we all know and, I believe, love.
Please stay, Maggy. Your opinions count, too. Couldn't you, as Maggy, stated those same sentiments that your other pseudonyms gave regarding George. Give Flowers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 11 Nov 2012, 16:23

I agree with what everyone has posted, so I won't restate it, other than to add to Maggy and everyone who feels they can't be themselves here; know that we come together to discuss our "lovely man" which is first and foremost our "common ground" and we may disagree with the "flavor of the month" comments and criticisms or other "hot" topics, loudly at times but we form a "community" and we should try to accept each other as lovingly as possible....warts and all.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Nov 2012, 17:07

I agree with your sentiments Lighterside and would add a request.
Is it possible that we could show a sense of humour, occasionally,
about our own and other's opinions ?
I just feel that this could calm things down sometimes...but maybe I'm wrong in thinking that ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Nov 2012, 17:33

I agree with all the above!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 11 Nov 2012, 19:01

Yes, I totally agree with you Joanna. A touch of humor about our own as well as other's comments, would go a long way in making this a happier place to participate.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Nov 2012, 19:20

Katiedot wrote:Don't forget that there is a 'forgot password?' link somewhere near the top left of the home page when you're not logged in.

My link is under "FAQ - Log In and Registration Issues - Forgot my password". I was given a password over a year ago, a mixture of letters and numbers and I'll be damned if I can remember it. I wrote it down somewhere but lost the piece of paper and I'm assuming you have to be logged to access the FAQ. Anyway so if I try to log in from another computer I'm locked out. Embarassed
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 11 Nov 2012, 21:36

@best...

Your example may make sense for a dating site if a wife is trying to see if her husband is participating but that logic makes no sense here.i

We are a fan site posting our opinions about Clooney and the circus of his life. I see no reason for using more than one name.

When I was on Milano changed to Cookie Aisle, I had a name that I had carried over from the Sarah site run by her high school friend.

But then we had a funny riff one day about cookies and jokingly saying we should all pick cookie names so that's why I changed it.

But I've been Lorna Doone the cookie for several years now. I also like the fact that she was a long lost heiress and found her fortune later. I'm still hoping I was adopted and my rich parents will come to claim me - or at least their law firm who finally found me!

Still waiting...

But I've digressed.

I say pick a name and stick to it unless there's an issue of security or account hacking or you just can't remember how to get into the site with that name and then if there is a need to change it - as she suggests, ask katiedot for help but disclose the change.

That's my opinion.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 11 Nov 2012, 22:46

LornaDoone! And here I thought you named yourself after the Blackmoor book! And it was the cookie instead. Ha! Love it.

Agree with everyone on the no need for multiple names. I do hope everyone realizes I didn't do that...my previous name was stupidly very close to my email address and I got some very strange emails related to this site so messaged Katie and changed to OofOof in honor of my baby boy (dog.)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Nov 2012, 23:02

I voted no. I dont see what difference it makes if someone does have more than one user name. They are still expressing their opinions like everyone else. Maybe people would feel the need to have more than one username if people would stop the bullying on this site. It may be more about having the numbers to back up their own opinions. Its a forum for god sake not like these people are selling secrets to terrorist organizations, then yes I would agree with calling them out.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Nov 2012, 23:37

Lol OofOof.....I thought it was because you had a horse !
What kind of doggie ? Oh sorry, I should really have PM'd you
being off topic. Maybe you can let me know that way ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 12 Nov 2012, 03:31

I am also a cookie like LornaDoone. One and only.)

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 12 Nov 2012, 03:52

Two "cookies"--now when I read yours and Lorna Doone's posts, I'll need some tea!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Nov 2012, 04:48

The next mrs clooney wrote: I dont see what difference it makes if someone does have more than one user name.
Firstly, because it's against the rules of this forum.

Secondly, it's something the regular nutjob does: creates many different usernames then proceeds to have fake conversations with herself (and the other posters who get drawn into it).

Thirdly, it's fraudulent. Everyone's allowed to share their opinion but they only get to do it the once. Pretending to be many people in order to 'shout down' other posters by weight of numbers is just plain wrong.

Fourthly, when is it ever right to lie about yourself? Misrepresent who you are? Or how many of you there are.

The next mrs clooney wrote: It may be more about having the numbers to back up their own opinions.
To actually have to invent other posters in order to have people appear to agree with their posts is possibly the saddest thing I've heard yet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:13

Then why ask people when you have already made up your mind. If you know people are doing this then why allow them to get a second username. Maybe needs to be more control at the administrator end if you are so worried about it. Block them rather than exposing them. Yes it is sad that someone would have to create a second username to support their opinions but unfortunately it is the nature of this forum and only a few members actually get any kind of protection or support from the administration. I'd rather have the crazies posting things than have those. That are plain rude and think they can add LOL on the end of it and that means they are not bullies. The crazies are at least funny and I think everyone can spot them a mile off.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:17

Another nickname to sustain themselves ..................... very childish!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:32

People's behavior is usually created by the environment.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:46

I only read the stuff I want, the rest ... Mopping up the mess
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:26

But...Stan pays me more for each username I post under here. You're really cutting into my income, Katie. Wink

It never once occurred to me to invent multiple user names to agree with myself. That is brilliant, and prepare for me to have a very supportive, suddenly vocal following. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:27

The next mrs clooney wrote: Then why ask people when you have already made up your mind.
Eh? I think it's pretty clear that I haven't made up my mind whether or not to share the names of the posters using multiple nicknames. If I had made a decision I'd've taken action and not bothered everyone else by asking what they thought.

The next mrs clooney wrote: If you know people are doing this then why allow them to get a second username.
Don't you think that if I could stop people doing it I already would have?

-----------------------------------------

So, it seems that 86% of you think you should know who's been logging on under different usernames. The first poster as you all know is Maggy. The other poster is bamboochacha.

I don't think either of them meant any harm and don't seem to have given much thought to the fact they'd be deceiving other posters on the forum. I've closed down their additional usernames but both are still welcome to carry on posting with their main usernames.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:32

It's already in the forum rules, so yes Katiedot you had already made up your mind. Or maybe it's just that you don't care for my opinions and show that all the time.
You have to lead by example if you want things to improve. What does it really matter if there are people with multiple usernames?? It doesn't. Those aren't the ones who are creating the problems on this site so it's really not going to resolve anything.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:What does it really matter if there are people with multiple usernames?? It doesn't. Those aren't the ones who are creating the problems on this site so it's really not going to resolve anything.

I'm still trying to figure out WHY a poster would want to use multiple names. What does that accomplish?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:51

Atalante wrote:I only read the stuff I want, the rest ... Mopping up the mess

Amen!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:54

The Next, I am asking a question and truly not trying to be rude, but it's bothered me for some time. If you're so unhappy here and don't like the rules, why do you stay? I've enjoyed reading your posts, and you've got a very high "clooney-liciousness" rating, so obviously others have enjoyed your posts and your opinions, but you just seem so unhappy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:01

Melbert I do spend most of my time away on a different site these days because of all the BS and bullying, but I like to check in at times as there are posters that I really enjoy communicating with on this site. There are people I would truly miss but am thinking about leaving for good like so many people. Just not worth it anymore since it became Keiblers open house.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:03

Noooo, not bamboochacha. She has such a positive energy in her.
She seemed to only post in the games section., helped keeping them alive with her happy sense of humor.

on my defense, I never talked to myself, picked fights, or whatever else. I would mainly post in the games section helping Jo, Melbert and Lacking in keeping them going. It was sad to see only 2 to 3 people posting there and some (very few) members to go on about spreading their bitter sad energy around.

For all those that still welcome me back, Thank You.
I will do my best (as I was before) to help out in the games section and post only positive comments. I enjoy reading all of your comments as negative and bitter as some may seem, you all have the right to express yourselves openly with no fear, you all are a world of your own.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:06

My turn:

Please stay Mrs. Clooney, I love reading your comments.
I think you have a great sense of humor and a good head on your shoulders.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:17

Yes I want everyone to stay....you too TNMC. Now if only GC would go out and about so we can bring the forum back him that would be great. It is getting tiresome to just talk about his gf.

I wish I liked to play games, I did try a few but I am not really into games. On FB I barely play Words w/ Friends.....I am not strategic enough.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:45

Thanks Maggy and Silly Girl Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:26

I´m glad Maggy is here ! sunny

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:43

Dear The next mrs. clooney, I had so much fun with you here and it would be really sad, if you leave Mr. Clooney before wedding, wouldn't it? For him!
Most of your thoughts I am sharing with you and I am thinking about leaving all the time, because I don't feel very welcome expressing my thoughts and my very own opinion.
I never attacked or offended any other poster and I am tired of getting personal judgement for being a free spirit and speaking the truth.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:08

Dior, I'm a new poster but I love your posts! It's nice to have a variety of opinions. Same goes for TNMC. You all are great. Sometimes I think maybe people get offended by others because all of our native languages are different. I respect all of you from other countries (than the US or UK) who post so beautifully in English! I studied and lived in Japan for many years and worked in positions where I used Japanese and it is so hard to express yourself in another language, even when you have used it for many years! Anyway, I love your posts!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:15

I truly would love to see everybody put on their big girl panties (or thongs - hahaha), and everybody respect everybody's opinion. That is NOT saying you have to agree. But we can agree to disagree in a respectful manner. We are all individuals, from all over the globe. We have different beliefs, different morals, different lots of things. The thing we all have in common, and the thing that brought us here in the first place is the love of George Clooney. At least that's what brought me here.

Most of us are aware of the troll people who love to stir the pot. If and when they appear again, and I'm sure they will no matter how hard Katie tries to wrangle them in as they are a very deceptive and sneaky bunch (or one), then try to ignore them, even if they try to get your goat. And send Katie a PM if you suspect anyone is a troll.

Several people have suggested the "ignore" button for those you don't care for (and face it, not everybody is going to like everybody, no matter what), or don't go to the threads that really bother you, i.e. girlfriend - past, present or future. I personally don't have anyone on ignore, nor do I avoid going to any of the threads. I love hearing what everybody has to say, good, bad or indifferent. I may not agree, but that's my opinion vs. your opinion. We can all suggest alternative thinking, but to call someone out because their opinion is different than yours is just rude.

Katie set up the rules because this is her Open House. I have been on other forums and the rules are very similar. It does appear that sometimes there are those who seem to get away with bending and/or breaking the rules (yes, on the other forums too), and it doesn't seem fair. Shit happens.

I have enjoyed most everyone's posts, some more than not (just my opinion), but I would miss if any of you left. Some of you have even changed my mind on things that I felt pretty much set in. I do miss some that have left, but hope that they are still reading occasionally and may want to come back. Whether they got fed up with George or fed up with our bickering, I don't know. I truly come here for the companionship (I know - I'm sad, lonely and boring...) as I feel I've made some good friends here. Oh, and there's George too!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:30

Based on your posts Mel, you seem the opposite of "sad, lonely and boring." Agree with all you said. We all have different views of George and different interests. And compared to some of the comments I've seen on other sites, this site is respectful and smart.

Until I found COH, I never read any of the gossip sites but, as the election progressed, I found myself needing to read sites that had mindless stuff to take my mind off of more serious issues. You all would mention or link to Justjared or Celebitchy etc. Had never read any of those sites and found/find the comments sections really disgusting in some cases! People can be really mean and pretty stupid on those sites! COH is wonderful because while I may not agree with everyone, I love all of the different threads and conversations. Some are serious and some just plain funny!

Anyway, you all kept me sane during the US election season and I, my friends and family thank you!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next