George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity

+11
Joanna
Stellita
Don Quixote
it's me
amaretti
Maggy
fluffy
A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity Empty Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Oct 2012, 06:48

watching wrote:George Clooney's Girlfriend Stacy Keibler Talks Evolving Career: ‘Everything Is A Stepping Stone'

Not only is Keibler also hosting Lifetime's upcoming reality competition show "Supermarket Superstars" for aspiring food product inventors, but she's also excited to begin fighting another cause she is passionate about: childhood obesity.

"I actually just set up a trust because I hope to raise money so that I can help with different organizations that are targeting that,” Keibler says.

It seems that just like her beau, Keibler is both a sweetheart and a humanitarian.

Link
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity Empty Re: Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 30 Oct 2012, 14:20

Wonder if she is actually going to follow through on this one or it will be another one of her ideas that she does nothing with.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity Empty Re: Stacy Keibler announces trust to fight childhood obesity

Post by lelacorb Tue 30 Oct 2012, 15:10

I believe that a person can not be reliable as Stacy clearly suffering from paranoia about his power. What is she doing and how you are reducing not think would ever imitated
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Tue 30 Oct 2012, 15:38

I dont know how to start a new message or post so sorry this is in wrong place. I have sat back for a few months reading the postings on here and must say some have been so funny as I needed some comic relief at the time. It was almost like a game of chess in life with all the fair maidens or pawns vying for the one knight, and me being the queen of heart,whose heart is breaking right now sitting back and watching. Which brought me to this thought the other week as I read one night last week where Maggie, going from thread to thread pleading for babe/sweetheart to come back, she was waiting for him/her, she was staying up and I guess he/she posted and had went to bed, yet poor maggie was saying please come back, its rude to leave in a middle of a conversation. I am here waiting for you. My heart broke as I knew exactly how she felt, and finally I understood all the love songs she posted along with the love poems, entrapment, and (its me) responded after a song posted from her, fits together like a hand in a glove and he/she always thanking her and sighing after the last love song last week and then when (its me) would comment on the black and white photos maggie posted. asking if that was her. Then when (its me) answered the next day maggie said, you devil...and life in GCOH KINGDOM was good again! I have no idea who (its me or maggie) is but maybe they know someone important as maggie said she was at the premier of argo, lucky girl/guy! I suspect those of us have no connections to fun things like that. The Queen of Hearts has a battle a head of her to fight to save her kingdom(her mind/sanity), when she finds a safe place to rest her tired head, and hopes to find the peace of mind she surely deserves. My dear Maggie, I hope you will find your Knight or Prince and your fairytale comes true! May God Bless you, as I have found My Prince his name is Jesus, he walks on water, he died for me, He will never leave or forsake me, and LOVES me just for me.

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Tue 30 Oct 2012, 16:57

how does one set up a TRUST? Or does Ms. I AM NOW ONLY INTO ALTRUSTIC/HUMANITARIAN WORK THESE DAYS,AS SOME ARE REPORTING SHE IS LIKE HER BF GEORGE. MAYBE SHE COULD BE POSTER CHILD FOR SUDANESE PEOPLE NEEDING MONEY SENT SO SHE CAN EAT HERSELF. I AM SO DISGUSTED BY THIS PHONY, FAKEY, LIES BEING PURPORTED AND HOW THE MEDIA USES THESE SUPPOSED ROLE MODELS WHEN THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO HELP OTHERS USING THERI OWN MONEY AND BREAKING THEIR BACKS WITH NEVERE WANTING A SLAP ON THE BACK.

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 17:00

Welcome A-cute, your opinion is really sweet. I do understand that we all have our own way of "adoring George", but I do hope that Stace will be honourable with this subject and not use it for self indulgence. No-one can help they way they are, but if we are all stick thin then there must be something wrong. Let's hope your Prince and ours does the right thing and points Stace in the right direction. Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 17:30

I agree with Fluffy.

A(Cute) I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 30 Oct 2012, 20:45

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Oct 2012, 20:48

ciao Hello! A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
nice name! Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Tue 30 Oct 2012, 23:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:Wonder if she is actually going to follow through on this one or it will be another one of her ideas that she does nothing with.
She is doing so many things all at once, as if she were running out of time.
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:02

I think she's trying to get as much signed up as she can while she's still 'famous'. Strike while the iron is hot and so on.

Will she follow through? Only time will tell.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:46

I don't think she is famous. She is hopping around all over the place
to become famous. Once she is no longer with Mr. Clooney no one will remember her.

I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic.

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 09:40

Isn't she earning her own money and paying her own taxes ?

....and I'm not her mother or PA or friend...OK ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 31 Oct 2012, 12:41

I agree Joanna. She is getting these gigs, showing up, getting paid. Probably a push with George's name attached to her, but she's the one showing up and doing. Will it last after she becomes the ex-g/f of...? Who knows. She did some of the same work before George.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:59

It's me, you've hit all the 7's!! Isn't that lucky?? Well at least Stace is doing "nice" things so we have to admire her for that. Jojo, I don't understand why you ask about taxes? Doesn't it follow that she would automatically???? I would doubt Stace was doing it for free! But I agree with Stellita, cash in while you can cos soon the Georgie umbilical will be no more!! Not worthy
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 14:56

fluffy wrote:It's me, you've hit all the 7's!! Isn't that lucky?? Well at least Stace is doing "nice" things so we have to admire her for that. Jojo, I don't understand why you ask about taxes? Doesn't it follow that she would automatically???? I would doubt Stace was doing it for free! But I agree with Stellita, cash in while you can cos soon the Georgie umbilical will be no more!! Not worthy

I was trying to make the point that she WAS working AND paying her own taxes.... 10 out of 10

Therefore not being a "kept woman"....sorry if I didn't make it clear to you fluffy. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:25

fluffy wrote:It's me, you've hit all the 7's!! Isn't that lucky?? Well at least Stace is doing "nice" things so we have to admire her for that. Jojo, I don't understand why you ask about taxes? Doesn't it follow that she would automatically???? I would doubt Stace was doing it for free! But I agree with Stellita, cash in while you can cos soon the Georgie umbilical will be no more!! Not worthy

hit all the 7's??

what does it mean, Fluffy?

ciao!
Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:50

She may be "working" and getting paid to host various parties and store openings but I really doubt she is paying for the dresses and the stylists and makeup artists she now "employees." I'm not saying she should, I'm just pointing out that she is a bit of a "kept" woman in that he is footing the bill for all these things. And yes, I realize she uses them sometimes for his red carpet events but she also is now using them for her own work. Before George, based on her appearance and her makeup, she most definitely did not have stylists and make up artists. Oh, and let's not forget the hair stylists as well! She's putting out (or George is putting out) a lot of money for those folks on a regular basis.

And, frankly, I'd never heard of her before George and based on the comments of people in various gossip sites, neither had anyone but wrestling fans from the early 2000's or DWS fans. The fact she's getting so much publicity now is directly related to George. The jobs she's getting now, as low level as they seem, look better than the stuff she was doing before. And the money she's making from those events has doubled. That's also because of George. So, I think an argument could be made that he is her sugar daddy.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Nov 2012, 04:23

Stellita wrote:I don't think she is famous. She is hopping around all over the place
to become famous. Once she is no longer with Mr. Clooney no one will remember her.

I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic.

Gonna have to disagree with you about no one remembering her - look at Eli she's still got an active thread on here. Lisa still gets asked about him and probably still gets some work because of her past/present association with him.

But I do get the point that she won't be as "famous" and in the constant media light like she's been while with the Cloonster!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Nov 2012, 04:52

I agree Stacy's become famous solely because of her relationship with George but that doesn't negate the fact that she is now a celebrity in her own right. It's the same way that for example Snooki is only famous because of Jersey Shore but even when the show stops, she'll still be a celebrity of sorts.

Once they break up, she'll quickly become much less in demand but if she works hard at it she'll maintain a level of celebrity-ness for the rest of her life. D-list, maybe, but it still beats working for a living.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 01 Nov 2012, 05:22

I don't know about doing what she does beating working for a living. I guess it depends on what you're doing to make a living.

Except for meeting the President and a few of the other amazing people she's gotten to meet, I wouldn't want her life. She is basically a party girl. I like partying but not everyday and not as a job.

I can't imagine doing what she did in the WWE. It seems so demeaning and hard in a different way then manual labor, but hard work all the same. She uses her body to make a living. She's got to be up all the time and ready to be "happy" when out in public. She doesn't allow herself to eat, she works out several hours a day and she spends most of her time, in between party hosting and product/store openings, waiting to do red carpet events with George. I wouldn't change my life for hers at this point. Even for George.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 01 Nov 2012, 08:01

Yep, she is turning into a female version of Bill Gates.

Exactly. I concur with Mizerello.

Nor would I change my life for hers, not even for G. (Stupid of me to have an opinion about hypothetical situation… but todeloooo…)

But (yes there is always but), money. If someone proposed me a contract including hosting all kinds of events from A to Ö, that I pretend to be his girlfriend etc. I am sure I could calculate a break even point and beyond that the deal is good for me. This sum alone would safe me from the whole thing.

And free me to deal with all kinds of jerks (who fly from flower to flower) in real life at my very own expense. Better, eh? Rolling Eyes

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Nov 2012, 08:22

Yeah. All she really has to do is a couple of personal appearances a month (assuming she's getting her fee of $25,000 a pop), attend some parties, keep herself in shape and try to look happy in public.

I don't think it's all that difficult. Would I want to do it? No, but that's just because it's not my idea of fun. As long as Stacy is fine doing it then that's her prerogative.

The hard part is convincing the media that they need to keep writing about you, but dating George has taken care of that for the time being. Once they've broken up, if she makes an effort, she can continue being famous for being famous. Not at the same level, but still enough that she doesn't really have to sweat it.

I don't approve of this ridiculous scelebrity driven culture, but it's not her fault that the world has become that way, and if she can make a living from it, then fair play to her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 01 Nov 2012, 09:40

Katiedot wrote:Yeah. All she really has to do is a couple of personal appearances a month (assuming she's getting her fee of $25,000 a pop), attend some parties, keep herself in shape and try to look happy in public.

I don't think it's all that difficult. Would I want to do it? No, but that's just because it's not my idea of fun. As long as Stacy is fine doing it then that's her prerogative.

The hard part is convincing the media that they need to keep writing about you, but dating George has taken care of that for the time being. Once they've broken up, if she makes an effort, she can continue being famous for being famous. Not at the same level, but still enough that she doesn't really have to sweat it.

I don't approve of this ridiculous scelebrity driven culture, but it's not her fault that the world has become that way, and if she can make a living from it, then fair play to her.

I think she is doing everything possible to find a job but what he is doing now is not a job but draws attention to the gossip. Humanitarian activities or charity does not pay you to participate in fashion shows and even pay you if you do not slip off the catwalk. The only real work was the Halloween party in Las Vegas but it is definitely a work so important because that night in Las Vegas there have been thousands of all parties with guest of honor, but no one has talked about the other parties only that where he was a guest Stacy and just because she is the girlfriend (?) Clooney. Maybe in the future prove to be able to do something, but now he's just taking advantage of the reputation of George to be invited to events
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down