George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine

+5
amaretti
NotAvailable
it's me
Maggy
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine Empty George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:38

Thanks Henway for this, uh, edifying find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is a fart machine. The Academy Award winner apparently doesn't care who's listening while he toots often and loudly behind closed doors. "He's a pig," says a "spy."

I know I've said this before, but I don't think George has a friend at Star.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine Empty Re: George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine

Post by Maggy Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:42

Say wha?

Lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine Empty Re: George Clooney is a "fart machine" according to Star Magazine

Post by it's me Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:49

some joke at his expense...?

Last edited by it's me on Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:50; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:50

They sound like desperate "pigs" trying to fetch a story to sell anything.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 25 Oct 2012, 06:48

My goodness Georgie .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:34

Stupid article!

And no further analyses what causes gassiness on person?!
Changing a diet (and cook) could “clear the air”

He is living with health coach (wanna-be), he is under the same roof with someone who wants to re-educate people what and how to eat

And she has turned her own man a farting machine?! It happens
I am afraid her diet and cooking won´t take away his hunger, but life! Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:25

Oh c'mon now, everybody!! We all poot and toot!! We would not be human if we did not.

Here is tribute to farting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:33

Thanks for your fart song tribute MM.

I always say, better an empty house than an unwelcome visitor. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:36

Beans are nature's musical fruit,
the more you eat, the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel,
So, let's have beans at every meal.

Who cut the cheese? (Oh man, Oh man....)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:43

Beans, beans, the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot

Or, my family's favourite: fart, fart it's good for your heart.

Sorry about that everyone. Whew! Can someone open a window around here? Anyway, I'm sure George would be giggling if he were to read this. Apparently he finds farts funny: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 16:03

I love funny fart videos. Here's some bloopers. Celebrities, horses and even chimpanzees fart.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 26 Oct 2012, 04:07

Hahahahaha!! It is funny when it happens on the aire and everybody is trying not to let on, but can't felp themselbes. We use to called them Barts. Cause thats the way they sounded... Bar-ar-ar-tttt!!!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Oct 2012, 11:14

Our little dog issues forth SBD's...usually while sitting by the side of
hubby in his armchair. She's been known to jump down off the chair straight away as if even she can't cope with the smell. Lol

SBD.....silent but deadly
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 05:10

I'm copying these posts from another thread as they belong here.

cindigirl wrote:I just read an article about George's personal habits around his house, from Star Magazine (not that I necessarily believe it), but a "spy" related to him as UUURP. Saying that "Off screen the dapper man acts like an unruly frat boy. 'George may seem like a gentleman, but off camera he really can be a disgusting pig' a spy reports. And he doesn't hesitate to let out sloppy burps and farts around his household help". Gross!

So he's a normal guy. Who would think?

melbert wrote:Yup, sounds like the George we all "know" and love!

it's me wrote: And he doesn't hesitate to let out sloppy burps and farts around his household help".

impossible

Maggy wrote:
melbert wrote:Yup, sounds like the George we all "know" and love!
REALLY?

Gross! Shocked

it's me wrote:right
I don't think so

lelacorb wrote:I hope that this is not true! I would not hesitate to call it rough and rude.

it's me wrote:sure Beaten

amaretti wrote:My goodness .

JoanieJD wrote:Well gee if a person can't be themself at home, excuse him, house help, be thankful for the job, bart, burp or all the normal things...You mean you don't do those things? Hes a human after all... yeah who woulda thunk it?

it's me wrote:did he usually do that when he is into some important meetings with probable sponsors?

I guess no

so the same near his household help ppl

right?

JoanieJD wrote:Business is dif. Everyone tries to put on their best act for business and meetings. Thats when you go to the toilet or somewhere where you can release it. Can be hard to hold..

amaretti wrote: Maybe he has a dairy issue .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down