George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children

+16
lucy
Best in Category
cindigirl
Lakin460
MM
NotAvailable
it's me
Don Quixote
Katiedot
theminis
silly girl
m4rose
melbert
Dior
OofOof
laetval
20 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children Empty Re: Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children

Post by laetval Tue 23 Oct 2012, 20:55

link

George Clooney's Girlfriend Stacy Keibler Talks Marriage & Kids: "That Is Not on My Radar at All!"

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have been dating for more than a year, but it doesn't sound like they're in any rush to get hitched.

"That is not on my radar at all," Keibler told me earlier today. "I'm definitely the girl who doesn't talk about that kind of stuff. I'm not really interested in thinking about marriage or kids at all."

Oh?

"I live in the moment," Keibler said. "I'm more of a guy that way."

Not that Keibler doesn't have other things to think about these days. The former pro-wrestler will be in NYC tomorrow to help launch Valspar paints' Love Your Color Guarantee Project for Habitat for Humanity . Valspar will be donating up to $50,000 to the housing group by handing over $1 for every virtually painted home on its Facebook page.

"I recently participated in a Habitat build in California and it's such a rewarding experience to be able to partner up with these families that are actually going to live in these houses," Keibler said. "I jumped at the opportunity to do this. I love this program."

Not only is Keiber also hosting Lifetime's upcoming reality competition show Supermarket Superstars for aspiring food product inventors, but she's developing her own line of healthy snack food.

"I really feel strongly about trying to reeducate people about food and how you can really heal yourself with food," she said. "I realized it's such a passion of mine. I feel like I've found myself. I hope I can help people everywhere."
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children Empty Re: Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children

Post by OofOof Tue 23 Oct 2012, 22:02

I read this and just about fell off my chair. Was thinking it was satire, followed your link and discovered it was meant to be serious...or she was serious. Whomever wrote the piece was certainly having fun with it.

No matter what your opinion is of Stacy, you have to wonder what it is they talk about when they're alone. I mean you can only have so much sex and then if you're in the same house, you have to have a conversation right? Wow...
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 23 Oct 2012, 22:46

Hilarious.
"I'm more of a guy..."
Must be a hint at her mustache, will she grow it bigger?

"I'm definitely the girl who doesn't talk about that kind of stuff. I'm not really interested in thinking about marriage or kids at all."
But this is the same person, who couldn't wait to be a stay at home mum, isn't she?

So I'm ready for her next wedding dress pictures or videos...
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 24 Oct 2012, 01:42

She wants it in print to prove to George that she "doesn't talk about that kind of stuff".
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 24 Oct 2012, 03:00

Wow......girl really does have game. Good thing she played so many video games to prepare her for dating George. This one will be around for a loooooooong time I think. Dangit. Oh well whatever will be will be.....best Doris Day imitation I can do.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 24 Oct 2012, 03:08

Was Marc Malkin being sarcastic when he said "Oh?" ?

Should we make another poll? Wink

Seriously she really is the girl for him or she is playing him. Not sure what to believe. But she is truly playing by his rules.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Oct 2012, 03:27

Maybe one of the COH experts could refresh my memory - but I think the stay at home Mum quote was before GC's time. In any case, any woman who dates GC should know by now not to mention marriage/etc or the media has a field day with it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 24 Oct 2012, 04:13

Maybe something did happen between them that made her sit up and take notice so she looked at the GF play book and is going more on the defense instead of the offense. Okay did ya like the football reference? Huh? Huh? cheers
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children Empty Stacy Keibler says she doesn't think about marriage or children

Post by OofOof Wed 24 Oct 2012, 04:17

Ha ha. So who's her coach?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Oct 2012, 04:30

Ohhh, I call bullshit.

Yes, women can change their minds about marriage and children but usually it's going from anti- to pro-, not the other way round. If she wanted to be a stay at home mother a couple of years ago (pre-George) then I think it's unlikely she's changed her mind, or if she has, rather worrying: what's so dreadful about George that when you get to know him you can't bear the thought of children?

This is the classic Lisa Snowdon flipflop. When she was single, she 'of course' wanted marriage, babies and the whole shebang but when she was with George she suddenly didn't want them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Wed 24 Oct 2012, 04:38

Or maybe these women change their mind about starting a family with this actor because they know something about him that the public doesn't?
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 24 Oct 2012, 05:01

Nah! They "change" their minds because they want the show to go on. Gotta say she needs to improve her storytelling a bit. Sounded so off.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Wed 24 Oct 2012, 05:21

I can't believe that every single one of them think or want the same.
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Oct 2012, 05:52

hi Don Quixote
welcome Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Wed 24 Oct 2012, 05:54

Hola!
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Oct 2012, 06:47

Don Quixote wrote:I can't believe that every single one of them think or want the same.
That's probably true. People are very complex and media sound bites are extremely simple.

I do find it suspicious that, publicly at least, his girlfriends consistently say that they don't want children and aren't interested in marriage. Especially when some of them have previously said the opposite.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 24 Oct 2012, 09:18

Well, you know that smart little thing about keeping the SUBJECT alive? Is mentioning the subject whenever you can, especially if you've been forbidden to. "I'm not thinking about marriage and children". Neither are a lot of us either, do we get together and say it often, we aren't thinking about it? Hmmm, me thinks it keeps it alive in the mind of viewers, as seeds for gossip maybe. Does the article say she was asked if she was thinking about it? Now I am sure they do ask her that a lot, but her statement is the only thing that garnered the headline of her not thinking about it. Puts the unmentionable subject out there anyway and it gets her attention about marriage and kids. If asked, she could have just said no. Because we know its on her record that she does someday want to be married and have kids, to be a stay at home mom. "Its not on my Radar". Well its actually on the radar, just not mentionable. Radar being that she does actually want that for some point in her future. She would prolly be talking her azz off about it if it was mentionable as ok to say. Thats how wonky a radar could get.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 24 Oct 2012, 13:29

Well, If Stacy really wants marriage/children, she needs to finds another man, since Goerge is flat out against marriage/children. She biological clock is slowly ticking away.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 24 Oct 2012, 13:58

Ms. Keibler is as transparent as they come, in my opinion. She'll say anything in the moment if she thinks it can somehow further her agenda. It's all subject to change according to the dictates of her best interest. Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be counted on as a reliable or enduring indication of what she believes/promtes/lives by/likes/hopes/dreams/does.

There, that about sums it up.......

(had a row with my bf this morning and feeling a bit snarky. I'd apologize, but don't feel like it. Others on here get pissy. Today is my day....)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 24 Oct 2012, 14:49

theminis wrote:Maybe one of the COH experts could refresh my memory - but I think the stay at home Mum quote was before GC's time. In any case, any woman who dates GC should know by now not to mention marriage/etc or the media has a field day with it.

When George was in his thirties he said in an interview he has no plans to get married and even wagered a bet he wouldn't. Since then he said when asked about getting married that he has nothing against marriage but his statement has "become a mantra." The same for Stacy - she said before GC that she wanted to get married and become a stay at home mom and that's her mantra now. Because she said that a few years ago no one wants to let go of her statement.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:04

Oh why not? Laughing

Good wife and mother material :

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:10

Gosh, I'd totally forgot about that video. LOL!! How true!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 24 Oct 2012, 22:14

Lakin, I think you've hit on something! Stacy is the female Romney! As a newer poster but several months long viewer, I love your posts snark and all!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 24 Oct 2012, 22:53

How many of his GF's of the moment have we heard them say " I live in the moment " " I'm a gypsy ", sounds more like George and they are just repeating what he says. Every GF that man has does the same thing, when they tell how they really feel their gone.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 24 Oct 2012, 23:19

So they met at a party three years ago.....mid-Canalis and pre-Stults break-up then.........?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Oct 2012, 23:20

I said it before I think she is the three year or more girl. As long as she doesn't annoy George with marriage she will be around. I think they probably have conversations like every couple what they are going to do , what their day has been like , what's going on with friends and family whatever is bothering them . Why wouldn't they talk.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 24 Oct 2012, 23:33

You are a nice person Annemarie.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Oct 2012, 23:36

Good wife and mother material

facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 05:28

Lakin460 wrote:Ms. Keibler is as transparent as they come, in my opinion. She'll say anything in the moment if she thinks it can somehow further her agenda. It's all subject to change according to the dictates of her best interest. Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be counted on as a reliable or enduring indication of what she believes/promtes/lives by/likes/hopes/dreams/does.
No need to apologise!

This is true, and it's true for all celebrities, not just Stacy. When a person talks to the media, there's no promise that what they say must be the ugly, unvarnished truth. You just say what will make you sound best.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 28 Oct 2012, 02:50

Here's an interesting quote from Stacy's IMdb page:

I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom.

For someone that supposedly doesnt think about marriage and babies she sure seems to have thought about it. Wonder why Stacy is lying again?? Maybe to hang onto George some more?? Party animal or any other Stacy friends would love to hear your thoughts about her latest contradiction Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 28 Oct 2012, 08:38

The next mrs clooney wrote:Here's an interesting quote from Stacy's IMdb page:

I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom.

For someone that supposedly doesnt think about marriage and babies she sure seems to have thought about it. Wonder why Stacy is lying again?? Maybe to hang onto George some more?? Party animal or any other Stacy friends would love to hear your thoughts about her latest contradiction Very Happy

In this moment is only convenience! I think that if she wanted to be a mom a few years ago, this requirement will be even stronger today but should change partners and lose all the publicity he is receiving now.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down