George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside

+7
it's me
Joanna
silly girl
Best in Category
melbert
NotAvailable
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Does Paul Hollywood look like George?

Nope, not one bit

Huh? I'm seeing the new Alec Baldwin

Hmm, maybe just a smidgeon

Yeah, he's got a touch of the Clooney about him

View results

Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside Empty Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside

Post by Katiedot Sat 20 Oct 2012, 06:16

Hahaha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside

By Lucy Waterlow

19 October 2012

Paul Hollywood could soon become the toast of the town he's named after as the Great British Bake Off is tipped to go Stateside. According to reports, CBS are keen to snap up the U.S. rights for the hit BBC show.

After already earning a legion of female fans as a judge in the UK, Hollywood can expect his following to swell even further if he stars in the American version. He could even become as popular as L.A darling George Clooney.

As FEMAIL'S pictures proves - he's already got the heartthrob style down to a fine art...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dapper: Paul Hollywood scrubs up well in a black tie, just like George Clooney, left

Red carpet ready: The Bake Off judge can expect more invitations to showbiz events if rights to the BBC show are snapped up in the U.S.
Keeping it casual: Paul can also work an open shirt look like George

Fabulous baker boys: George is also a whizz in the kitchen - but what would the Bake Off judge make of his creations?

Mixing it up: George makes a cocktail but bread is Paul's speciality

He's got the moves like Clooney: Could Paul become as popular with the ladies Stateside?

Silver foxes: The pair both started going grey in middle age and wear a goatee well

Clooney and Hollywood are applauded by their fans: But could Paul soon have the larger following?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside Empty Re: Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside

Post by NotAvailable Sat 20 Oct 2012, 08:46

Hes cute but can't replace Georgie in my heart. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside Empty Re: Watch out George Clooney! Paul Hollywood's the new silver fox in town as Great British Bake Off set to go Stateside

Post by melbert Sat 20 Oct 2012, 15:00

Very nice looking man, love his eyes! But, he's NOT George.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 20 Oct 2012, 16:00

He can cook? Well definately a big plus! Very Happy

No, there is no comparison, really. He doesn´t seem like a same type at all... I mean he seems nice Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Oct 2012, 16:02

I love how they found photos of the same types of poses....the one where he is cooking I have never seen before.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Oct 2012, 16:03

"He seems nice" Really ?

I don't know him !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 20 Oct 2012, 17:52

bah!
no way....

(and sorry but
with MrPaul you can build 2 of G!)

a bit less bread, maybe?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 20 Oct 2012, 18:18

Mr. Paul may be an accomplised gentleman, but he is no George Clooney. George, please make me a fine cocktail, and sit next to me while we watch your favorite movies.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 20 Oct 2012, 23:32

your?

MINE!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 21 Oct 2012, 00:20

Best in Category wrote:He can cook? Well definately a big plus! Very Happy

No, there is no comparison, really. He doesn´t seem like a same type at all... I mean he seems nice Razz
Yes, cooking its a plus, but that's about it.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:49

Like his eyes and he can cook? Well, darling come on down!

Or over, or by whatever!

it's me you're so mean! He cooks so of course he's going to EAT what he cooks!

George (in person) looks too thin sometimes so a little meat on a man ain't a bad thing!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:03

I like Paul but he's no George Clooney!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down