George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

+40
traone
theminis
Lakin460
watching
The next mrs clooney
amaretti
janieb
Missa
OofOof
LornaDoone
silly girl
lovelylois
pandabear
Maggy
Cinderella
Joanna
lelacorb
pattygirl
annemarie
fluffy
hathaross
iamnoone
cindigirl
Lighterside
Atalante
bellybaby
blubelle
it's me
PigLove
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
sisieq
melbert
Dexterdidit
ManhattanMaven
Merlin
lucy
Katiedot
Admin
44 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 Empty Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by Admin Mon 06 Dec 2010, 15:41

From OK Magazine (UK) - January 12, 2001

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lisa Snowdon - George Clooney's model girlfriend reveals her striking winter look

These stunning black and white photographs show just why one of the world's most desirable bachelors has fallen for a 25 yr old girl from Essex. Model Lisa Snowdon and Hollywood actor George Clooney have been inseparable ever since they met three months ago on the set of a Martini advert in Spain. And with her glossy, long brown hair, willowy figure and smouldering looks, its no wonder 39-yr old George has fallen head over heels for the British model.

Soon after meeting, Lisa accepted an invitation to spend a week at the actor's luxury home in Los Angeles. While in the States, the model enjoyed meeting a string of George's friends as the couple hosted barbecues on his back lawns. She also visited the set of the hit US comedy Friends and danced the night away at the popular nightspot, the Sunset Room.

George, who made his name as Dr Doug Ross in ER and who has also appeared in a host of acclaimed films, including Out of Sight and Three Kings, has also visited Lisa in her native country. The couple recently spent a highly-publicised evening out at London's top celebrity restaurant The Ivy. George and Lisa caused such a media stir that they were forced to make a dramatic escape through the restaurant's kitchen.

Lisa appears to be the actor's first serious relationship since he split up from French law student Celine Balitran in 1999 following a 3-yr relationship. Although he has been linked to a number of women, including husky TV presenter Mariella Frostrup, George has spent much of the past year hanging out with his close-knit circle of male friends and playing with his pet pot-bellied pig, Max.

The relatively unknown Lisa has appeared in a string of commercials, including Special K cereal. She caused a stir when she starred in a raunchy TV advert for Faberge fragrance Addiction in which, wearing just her underwear, she kissed and fed a male model. Lisa admitted that her parents were a bit shocked by the advert. "The first time my parents saw it, they did say "Crikey Lisa, its a bit steamy!". But now they've watched it a few times they really like it."

The statuesque brunette is very close to her family and recently treated them to a luxury holiday in America with her modelling earnings. "It was fantastic fun. It was nice to indulge mum and dad. They did so much in the early days, like paying my train fare when I was just starting out.". Lisa added " I am a very family-oriented person who has been brought up to believe in family values."

Daily Express, Monday January 22 2001 (UK)

When Lisa met George's pet pig...

Hollywood Adonis George Clooney is notoriously close to his pet pot-bellied pig, Max. Now, I hear, Clooney's current girlfriend, Essex-born model Lisa Snowdon, has hastily been putting in some quality
bonding time with the overgrown porker who has free range of Clooney's luxury LA flat.

"Whatever Lisa actually thinks of Max, she's certainly been making an effort in front of George," whispers a pal. "She's been showing all her friends back here photos of herself playing with Max in LA. Everyone thinks it's hilarious."

It is, I venture, a wise move on 25-year-old Lisa's part. Clooney's former squeeze, Parisian student Celine Balitran, was not Max's greatest fan: in the end George had to choose between the two - and picked Max

Company Magazine, UK

December 2001

After skirting around the subject for a while, I ask her to name the most glamorous party she's ever been to. There's a long pause before she says: "I suppose George's 40th was quite glamorous."

How did an ordinary English girl pull George Clooney? Lisa, what Company readers, and womankind in general, want to know is: how the hell did you do it? "I don't know" she laughs. "I really don't. You'll have to ask him. I've got his number here."

The tabloid stories have come thick and fast. I ask her to clarify a few. No, she's never kissed Dane Bowers, No, she hasn't agreed to pose for Playboy, though she'd consider it ("I have no problem with nudity"). Yes, she did have her appendix out (she lifts her top to reveal a white scar). And no, George didn't rush to her bedside ("Of course not. He was filming in America, I was in London!").

So has she seen him since she's been in LA? "None of your business" she replies, though she later relents and tells me they've been out for dinner, but that he's filming in Canada at the moment. She's even met Zellweger socially ("She's lovely - a great actress and a nice girl").

So is George with Renee now? "I really can't comment on something like that" says Lisa, though she says tellingly, "Look, he's been linked with a lot of women. If it's not Renee, it's Julia. If it's not Julia, it's Nicole. They're always connecting him to some A-list celebrity, saying he's a playboy. It's just funny."

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 19 Jul 2011, 19:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more updates)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 Empty Re: Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by Admin Mon 06 Dec 2010, 15:44

World newspaper - December 17, 2000

Lovestruck George wants Lisa to move in with him

by Rav Singh

Here's George Clooney out on the town with the new girlfriend pals are already tipping as his future wife.

The Hollywood heart-throb has been dating British beauty Lisa Snowdon for just two months.

But friends say he is so smitten he wants her to move into his New York apartment. One source said: “They love each other so much and are constantly in touch by phone.

“Lisa is even planning to move to Manhattan where George has his place. She is hoping the move will happen soon so they can enjoy life together just like any other couple.

“They’re very serious about each other and it’s only a matter of time before wedding bells are in the air.

“It’s not just lust. They’re always stroking each other or holding hands. It’s really sweet.”

Perfect Storm star George, 39, flew in to Britain earlier this week to see MTV presenter Lisa.

He took the 26-year-old Essex girl for a romantic meal at The Ivy on Thursday night. On Friday, they hit the West End again, this time partying at the Opium bar.

The News Of The World broke the exclusive story of their romance in November. The couple met at a shoot for a Martini advert.

Lisa shot to fame as a 34D-24-35 lingerie model, going on to play the gorgeous bikini-clad girl in the Special K cereal telly ads.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 Empty Re: Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by Admin Mon 06 Dec 2010, 15:46

From The Daily Star 15 December 2000

Lisa makes Clooney Swooney

by Nigel Pauley

Hollywood hunk George Clooney looks set to enjoy his just desserts after a meal out with his Essex Girl lover.

Gorgeous George, 39, and stunning bra model Lisa Snowdon, 25, had a night on the town - but not for long.

After a quick bite at London's trendy Ivy restaurant, the couple opted for an early night at Former ER heart-throb George's luxury hotel suite.

And they were in such a hurry to get back to the Dorchester that they couldn't wait for their chauffeur-driven limo to arrive.

They hopped in the back of a black cab outside the restaurant and dashed back to the hotel.

And that's hardly surprising because Lisa admits that she likes nothing better than ending a meal with some nookie.

Harlow-born Lisa claims that she didn't need to diet because sex helped keep her in shape.

She once confessed: "I eat what I like....I smoke and I drink, but I love running off in the middle of the day to make love. It really burns up the calories."

Celebrity snapper Greg Brennan said: "They arrived at the Ivy in a chauffeur-driven limo shortly after 9pm. They didn't exactly have a slap-up meal because they didn't stay much more than an hour.

"Instead of waiting for their limo to return they jumped into a taxi cab - they seemed like a couple in a big hurry.

"It's rare for such a big star as George to use a cab, it's bad for their image and they normally wait for a limo. They definitely weren't interested in moving on to a club - and George didn't seem bothered about his image.

"They were back at their hotel before 11pm.

"You cannot blame George for wanting to get Lisa back to his suite - she looked gorgeous." It was the first time the couple have been pictured together in England - but pals confidently predicted it won't be the last.

And it proves that the beauty from Harlow could be the girl who finally nets Tinsel Town's most eligible bachelor.

Lisa, who has a 34D bust, met George - dishy doc Doug Ross in medical saga - on the set of a commercial for Martini two months ago.

He was stirred by the stunning babe....and she was shaken when he asked her out.

Thanks to Sights and Sounds for keeping the old archives.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Dec 2010, 14:29

A few weeks ago on another site, there was a post about Lisa's having meningitis (I think). Any Brits have an update on how she's doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 08 Dec 2010, 14:39

Nope, google pulls up nothing. She was rushed to hospital on 24 November for viral meningitis (supposedly the less dangerous form, but it still sounds nasty). Nothing since then.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 14 Dec 2010, 16:21

Thanks for this thread, it's before my GC time & answers alot I've wondered about Georges relationships. Now I know he's always met the one he will finally marry!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 18:12

@Lucy, I too have only been on the blogs for a relatively short time - I think it was right after he broke up with Sarah. I did read a lot of archived info on the aisle. Finally understood why everyone kept saying wash, rinse, repeat.

Of course, with anyone who does not have an arranged marriage, it is ALWAYS true that the couple meets before they marry. So someday, George could surprise everyone and marry and then someone could finally get it right when they say the 30-something he's dating is the one he will finally marry. Because even if he's 72 when he decides to get married, there will still be 30-something's who want to be with him - for money or fame or love. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 14 Dec 2010, 21:08

A bit more about Lisa and advice about meningitis.at the link.....

WHY THE COLD IS RAISING RISK OF MENINGITIS

Lisa Snowdon contracted the viral form of the illness.

Tuesday December 7,2010

CASES of the brain bug peak in winter but patients often delay seeking medical advice because symptoms are regularly mistaken for flu. SOPHIE DONNELLY explains how we can spot the signs.
When Lisa Snowdon turned on the Christmas lights in Bond Street, London, two weeks ago she put her migraine and muscle aches down to a severe bout of flu. However, when the model and radio presenter fell ill a few hours later she was rushed into hospital and diagnosed with meningitis.

Luckily for Lisa, 38, she had contracted viral meningitis; the more common and less serious form of the infection. She is now believed to be on the mend, although doctors warn that it can take a long time to recover from the illness.

Meningitis is an infection of the protective membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges.

There are two different types of the infection: those caused by viruses and those caused by bacteria. The illness affects all ages but especially babies, children under five, those aged 16-24 and the elderly.

According to the charity Meningitis UK we are most at risk from the infection during the winter, because we are more likely to be cooped up indoors which means that germs are more easily spread. Because the symptoms are so similar to common colds and flu, people often delay seeking medical advice until they are dangerously ill and misdiagnosis is common.

A QUICK GUIDE TO HELP RECOGNISE WARNING SYMPTOMS

MENINGITIS can kill in less than four hours, which is why prompt medical treatment is vital. Symptoms are similar for both viral and bacterial strains, although they will be less severe in viral cases. They include:

- a headache
- stiff neck
- difficulty supporting your own weight
- sensitivity to light
- a fever
- vomiting
- diarrhoea
- confusion
- drowsiness
- a rash
- aching limbs
- cold hands and feet

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ManhattanMaven Tue 14 Dec 2010, 23:03

Thanks for posting that Merlin...it's important information that people don't really know!

ManhattanMaven
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 15 Dec 2010, 07:24

When I read that list I thought blimey I have at least half of those symptoms every day....especially Monday to Friday!

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 15 Dec 2010, 09:43

Me too, but it seems to clear up at aroun 6pm . . . scratch
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 15 Dec 2010, 11:08

Glad she is back on track. I have followed George since 1999 and remember the Lisa years very well. Secret sites with pictures of the two and very rabid fans insisting on marriage etc. It was lets say a very interesting time! Lisa was quite chatty we always knew when she would be around cause she let us know, the song she dedicated to him and she was the one who let slip about the kinky sex and farting! Charming lass...
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 15 Dec 2010, 11:18

@ dexterdidit...I was never a Lisa fan but compared to the latest two I think she's far superior IMO....

@Katiedot.....There is a medical term for it...dontwanttogotoworkitis!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 16 Dec 2010, 01:00

Merlin - I was just diagnosed with that!!! But, then my creditors decided to give me a new diagnosis - youbettergetyourbutttoworkitis!!!! Damn creditors!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 16 Dec 2010, 02:30

Cute!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 Empty Lisa Snowdon finally has her first boyfriend after George Clooney

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 14 Jan 2011, 02:05

Lisa Snowdon finally has her first boyfriend after George Clooney five years ago - England ace Jay Bothroyd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LISA Snowdon has finally found love with footballer Jay Bothroyd, after a three-year dating drought.

The TV presenter and M&S model, 38, has been seeing Jay, 10 years her junior, for three months.

A source said: “It’s early days but she thinks he is a true gent. They’re smitten.”

It Lisa’s first relationship since her split from Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney, 49.

Lisa, who battled meningitis in November, met the Cardiff and England player at an awards bash in London the previous month. He split from his wife Italian actress Stella Pozzi in the summer.

The source added: “Neither of them was looking for romance. They just got on incredibly well and things developed from there. It’s going well.”

Pals say their blossoming romance could play a part in Bothroyd’s hoped for move to Chelsea so they can spend more time together.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 14 Jan 2011, 03:10

Kinda makes her sound a little desperate to have finally found a boyfriend after such a long time. Maybe she can put George behind her and really have a romance with this guy, if it's meant to be.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Jan 2011, 05:14

Yeah, it took her five years to get another semi-famous boyfriend? Of course the report did miss out on her repeat 'relationship' with that actor from CSI (I think - Gary Durdain or something?) who she dated for the second time a while after breaking up with George.

Good if this guy makes her happy and is well known enough to keep her in the tabloids (which I secretly suspect is something she looks for in a man).

Seeing as he's 10 years younger than her, am I wrong to smirk at the fact that George is more than old enough to be the father of his ex-girlfriend's current boyfriend?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 14 Jan 2011, 05:17

I thought she had dated someone else for a short period of time,but I could be wrong. I hope this works for her and that she is truly happy

btw - well said Katiedot. But then, isnt age a state of mind?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 14 Jan 2011, 05:21

She dated Gary for awhile I doubt she has been that lonely. Hopefully this one will work out but he is a footy player and she is a little old to be a wag! But if he is willing to move to be near her that is surely a good sign.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 14 Jan 2011, 07:01

Pic of her new boyfriend...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Fri 14 Jan 2011, 15:49

Kind of humiliating, imho . . .
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 14 Jan 2011, 16:40

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Jan 2011, 17:25

10 yrs less seems too much
to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 15 Jan 2011, 00:01

She sure does like brown eyes. The age thing may be against her, footy players attract alot of young girls and most wags tend to be alot younger then Lisa is. But then she did date George.......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 08:30

Wha's that supposed to mean? ;-) Does she gain in kudos what she loses in age?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:14

Oh man, I remember this when he first started going out with Lisa. Can't believe it's still online!

January 27, 2001
Author:Chrissy Iley

GEORGE CLOONEY told his chums that his new girlfriend was from Kosovo, a refugee. He mimicked his new lover's heavy accent and told them: "When you meet her, you mustn't laugh. Just speak slowly and don't use big words." How they all fell around when he added: "She needs a bit of dental work by Californian standards, but she's a beauty in Kosovo." Oh, what fun. What a joke. As if big old chocolate-eyed George would ever go out with anyone who's less than model exceptional.

From Megastar July 2005

Keeping quiet by talking all about it

Desperate not to be seen to be talking about her relationship with George Clooney, sometime model Lisa Snowden has been talking about not talking about her relationship with gorgeous George.

Still with us? Good.

The marginally pretty spoon-faced bikini model, is so concerned friends will squeal to the press the details of George’s inside leg measurement, that she says she can’t talk about her lovelife.

Talking about her relationship with the Hollywood hunk, Snowden reportedly said: "With a new boyfriend you want to go, 'Guess what - he did this and this.’”

Yes, go on. Keep not talking about him.

“But I couldn't talk. I had to be so careful," she continued

Her comments have been widely reported and George is apparently furious that she has been talking to the press about their relationship.

Well, we made that last bit up.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 14:48

So I was looking for new pics of George and in the course of my searching, I came across Lisa Snowdon and the claim that she's modelled for the covers of Vogue and other magazines. Now, I've never seen any of these shots and personally have my doubts that they exist, but I went searching for them on the internet.

I still haven't found any quality magazine covers but that may have been because I was distracted by what I did find (and I have 'safe search' on!!). I did know that she has modelled a lot for what we call the "lads' mags", not porn but titillation. Mags like Maxim etc but I had not seen any of the pics she did.

My question to those who ripped Betty and Sarah Larson a new one for their supposed smutty pics is what do you think of these?

If you're reading this at work, don't scroll down any further!

Seriously, don't scroll down further if you're at work.

Are you ready?

First pic, fairly tasteful I thought: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 14:52

By the way, there's a lot more barely dressed images of her out there and I wonder if they're photoshopped.

For example, this one

And I really questioned if it was her until I saw this one on her own site which has the same nose and mouth:

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 15:08; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 14:56

These next ones I am sure are her:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 15:05

She's done a lot of lingerie fashion shoots but as far as I know, none of these pictures are from those shoots. Last two, and then it's safe to look again.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 17 Jan 2011, 15:28

Maybe this is how he finds them. He's just sitting on the toilet, flipping thru Maxim or FHM. When he sees a potential GF, he wets a piece of toilet paper and sticks it on the page like a post-it.
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 17 Jan 2011, 15:59

Well he certainly has a type. Have they all posed nude?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 17 Jan 2011, 17:02

PigLove wrote:Maybe this is how he finds them. He's just sitting on the toilet, flipping thru Maxim or FHM. When he sees a potential GF, he wets a piece of toilet paper and sticks it on the page like a post-it.

LOL !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Jan 2011, 17:22

wets by?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 18:17

Oh my golly goodness girls!!!! LMFAO!!!!! He does like the thong look, doesn't he??!! Humping
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 17 Jan 2011, 19:49

After he met her at the Martini shoot he apparently did Google her and then she got the invite to LA....(even though this was when he used to say he had never used a computer and still used a typewriter!)

Katiedot....That was quite funny saying don't scroll down if you are in work....I work with 5 men....they'd be made up LOL......they'd probably all join the forum!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Jan 2011, 22:04

really beautiful
yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 17 Jan 2011, 22:39

they dont look very happy together int he top pic on this page (page 1)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Jan 2011, 22:41

still the cap, G?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 23:18

Top pic - "I've got a splitting headache and YOU'RE not getting any tonight!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 17 Jan 2011, 23:30

haha - a picture can be worth a thousand words, but sometimes it only takes eleven!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 23:32

cute, and you're good at math!!! Thumbs up!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 17 Jan 2011, 23:36

I have ten fingers and ten toes; I can get to twenty
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Jan 2011, 00:17

bravo! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 18 Jan 2011, 08:30

playfuldeb wrote:they dont look very happy together int he top pic on this page (page 1)
i think it was because of paparazzi

some old news\http://www.cinema.com/news/item/4278/clooney-gives-girlfriend-go-ahead-for-playboy.phtml

Clooney Gives Girlfriend Go Ahead For Playboy

Hollywood hearthrob GEORGE CLOONEY has given his model girlfriend LISA SNOWDON the okay to pose naked for PLAYBOY.

British stunner Lisa recently turned down huge cash offers from publisher HUGH HENFER due to fears of making Clooney jealous. She was especially wary after the couple's recent bust-up when George was spotted on a boozy night out with three strippers after finishing his new film OCEAN'S 11 (2001).

But George, 40, has no objections to the daring snaps, saying, "Why should I feel jealous? Other guys will only see her in a magazine. I get to see her close-up and very personally. "Lisa is a very sexy woman with an amazing body so she shouldn't be stopped from showing it off to the world.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Jan 2011, 14:11

really?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Jan 2011, 14:45

If, in fact, he really said that, it doesn't surprise me. He seems to flip through the mags to pick out his new tart. The more nekkid and wide-spread, the better.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Jan 2011, 16:45

huf
bad catalogue Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 15:16

Re: Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by PigLove on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:28 pm
+
----
-
Maybe this is how he finds them. He's just sitting on the toilet, flipping thru Maxim or FHM. When he sees a potential GF, he wets a piece of toilet paper and sticks it on the page like a post-it.

[/quote]Re: Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by it's me on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:22 pm
+
----
-
wets by?[quote] Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next