George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's"

+3
melbert
party animal - not!
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" Empty Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's"

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:42

Ah forget what your geography teacher told you at school, as far as OK Magazine is concerned, Lake Como and France are entirely interchangeable. Anyway, I just like having Johnny Depp and George Clooney in the same title.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Johnny Depp 'eyes up' huge French mansion as new bachelor pad

The Pirates Of The Caribbean star is reportedly house-hunting after his split with Vanessa Paradis

Saturday 25 Aug 2012

JOHNNY Depp is allegedly looking at a plush French mansion to become has new bachelor pad.
The newly single Pirates Of The Caribbean star is reportedly house-hunting after bowing out of the home he shared with ex Vanessa Paradis, 39.

Sources told The Daily Star the sexy actor is looking at a 35-acre estate that will match George Clooney’s Italian pad.

Johnny, who has signed on to star as Jack Sparrow in a fifth Pirates movie, recently split from his partner of 14 years. The Edward Scissorhands star has been linked to bisexual blonde actress Amber Heard.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" Empty Re: Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's"

Post by party animal - not! Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:07

Oh dear. The Daily Star - a font of all knowledge - is being 'quoted' by OK magazine.

Right. Same owner, Richard Desmond, also owns Daily Express, and Channel 5 (UK).

Well, I suppose that fills up a few more column inches........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's" Empty Re: Johnny Depp looking for a mansion that "will compete with George Clooney's"

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:32

Ah didn't notice the source. Gotta love the Express: the only newspaper you can read from cover to end and then wonder where the news was.

Back on topic. When I first saw the headlines, I got really excited thinking that Johnny Depp might move in near George. Then I read that he was househunting in France . . . I think maybe the Jolie-Pitt mansion should be the standard to beat, not George's villa.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 Aug 2012, 22:02

Maybe it's not really about the actual house. Johnny's single, George - well kinda, so THAT is what they are comparing?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:00

Anyway, I just like having Johnny Depp and George Clooney in the same title.

10 out of 10

Last edited by bellybaby on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't copy the post..)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 Aug 2012, 23:25

How will a "35 acre estate match George's Italian pad ?" lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Aug 2012, 23:30

not very well!!!?????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 28 Aug 2012, 10:27

It would be great to have them both in one movie.....

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 28 Aug 2012, 17:22

Well I have to admit I haven’t seen any of depp’s movies. I tried to watch once (on a plane),it was Dracula, Frankenstain or something like that. Anyways, by watching it you couldn’t tell if it’s a comedy, horror or drama or… After few minutes I changed it to Mr. Bean on a vacation. Much better. Very Happy

What an exhausting mission he has ! Find a mansion in France. It is a big country... Eeek!

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down