George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention

4 posters

Go down

Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention Empty Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention

Post by Katiedot Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop

By JO SAYER
Published: 24th August 2012

COUNTRY singer Billy Ray Cyrus has launched a bizarre competition to find the world's worst mullet haircut. The hairstyle - which Billy-ray was famous for in the 80s - is often described as 'business at the front and a party at the back'.

Miley's dad has lunched the hunt after Twitter followers inundated him with compliments about his famous barnet when he told them he was celebrating 20 years of his single Achy Breaky Heart.

Now he's challenged them to send in pictures of their own mullets - past and present - with the winner receiving four tickets to the musical Chicago.

He might be one of the pioneers of the look, but it Achy Breaks our hearts to see how many of our favourite stars embraced the trend when it was around.

Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop

Worst offenders ... Clooney, Johansson and Cryrus
By JO SAYER
Published: 24th August 2012
COUNTRY singer Billy Ray Cyrus has launched a bizarre competition to find the world's worst mullet haircut.
The hairstyle - which Billy-ray was famous for in the 80s - is often described as 'business at the front and a party at the back'.

Miley's dad has lunched the hunt after Twitter followers inundated him with compliments about his famous barnet when he told them he was celebrating 20 years of his single Achy Breaky Heart.

Now he's challenged them to send in pictures of their own mullets - past and present - with the winner receiving four tickets to the musical Chicago.

He might be one of the pioneers of the look, but it Achy Breaks our hearts to see how many of our favourite stars embraced the trend when it was around.

Michael Bolton
American singer Bolton was almost as famous for his flowing locks as he was his singing career. But the messy mane didn't stop thousands of women lusting after him, and when he had the lot chopped off in the 90s it made headline news.

Andre Agassi
Tennis legend Agassi was always courting attention with his lion's mane of blonde hair. But he confessed in his 2009 autobiography 'Open' it was actually a wig - worn to hide his premature baldness. His then wife actress Brooke Shields convinced him to shave his head after the wigs kept falling apart. And it was a case of hair today, gone tomorrow for the former World No.1.

David Bowie
There was always something a little Oddity about David Bowie's look, and he - along with his fellow rock stars - embraced the trend for a spiky mullet throughout most of the 70s. As he catapulted to fame on his Ziggy Stardust tour and dyed his mullet red the look became so cool it started to go mainstream.

Mel Gibson
Mad Max ... Mel Gibson makes the Max-imum of his long locks with a mullet
Gibson would stop criminals in their tracks - howling with laughter - if he sported that bouffant do these days. But the Lethal Weapon star's long hair wasn't short of admirers in the 80s.

George Clooney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Locks terrible .. George Clooney cuts a cheesy figure with his 80s mullet

Movie star George Clooney is considered a hearthrob worldwide, but with this hair-larious mullet of ringlets it's hard to take him seriously.

Sorry George, this is one for the Cutting Room Floor.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention Empty Re: Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention

Post by melbert Sat 25 Aug 2012, 15:38

Sorry, but the long haired George in the 80s was totally cool for me! At his advanced age NOW, he would look a little silly. How about WE post OUR pictures of our hairdos from the 80s? And, I think he should wear a diamond stud in his pierced ear now, as a loop earring would look a little - you know...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention Empty Re: Celebrity mullets that should have been given the chop: George Clooney mention

Post by it's me Sat 25 Aug 2012, 16:04

no
sorry
no
today nothing on his ear
please
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 26 Aug 2012, 09:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 09:47

nice pic!
I'm not joking!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:10

with collegiate look and this hair do you remember a little Sergio Muniz?

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:23

That is an incredibly good photo of him. Hope he paid the photographer double for that head shot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:03

REALLY BEAUTIFUL Very Happy
(but the optical cardigan...) :-/
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down