George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard

4 posters

Go down

Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard Empty Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard

Post by silly girl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:17

From the Boston Globe---you need a subscription to see the whole article----Nick Clooney was there:

The life of Walt Cronkite was celebrated on Martha’s Vineyard this week. The annual event, put on by the Stone Soup Leadership Institute, was attended by family and friends of the late great CBS newsman, including Nick Clooney, a former Ohio news anchor and father of actor George Clooney. (Clooney the elder joked that his own tombstone will read: “Nick Clooney, brother of Rosemary Clooney and father of George Clooney, died.”) Also there was “Ally McBeal” producer Jeffrey Kramer, D.C. attorney Amy Goldson, “Hitchhiking With Larry David” author Paul Samuel Dolman, Roni DeLuz and James Hester, authors of “21 Pounds in 21 Days: The Martha’s Vineyard Diet Detox,” and Stone Soup’s director, Marianne Larned. Following the get-together at the Old Whaling Church in Edgartown, the crowd moved to the waterfront home of Kim and Drew Conway for a reception.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 11:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified thread title a bit)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard Empty Re: Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard

Post by melbert Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:12

Thanks SillyGirl. Glad Nick was there to represent.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard Empty Re: Nick Clooney at Annual Walter Cronkite celebration at Martha’s Vineyard

Post by Katiedot Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:08

A bit more about this here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clever Clooney

August 7, 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nick Clooney — the father of movie star George and a former TV news anchor — made a trip to Martha’s Vineyard to host a tribute to his late pal Walter Cronkite at the Stone Soup Leadership Institute’s third annual Walter Cronkite Awards ceremony. Clooney joked about his family’s Hollywood roots, quipping, “My tombstone and eulogy will read, ‘Brother of Rosemary Clooney and father of George Clooney died today, period.’ ” Guests at the event, where Charlayne Hunter-Gault received the Cronkite Award, were Cronkite’s daughter Kathy, author James Hester, “Ally McBeal” producer Jeffrey Kramer and Kim and Drew Conway.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 08 Aug 2012, 01:26

He looks good here. A bit more spry than a couple weeks ago at Como.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 08 Aug 2012, 05:06

I think it's a file photo - I guess from a Leatherheads premiere based on the backdrop.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Aug 2012, 08:36

still in great shape
anyway Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 09 Aug 2012, 01:38

Sorry Katie, didn't even pay attention to the back drop. Just looked at his jovial face!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down