George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney"

4 posters

Go down

Is Harrison Ford the 20 years-older version of George Clooney?

Yeah, totally

Eew!

Only in a galaxy far, far away

View results

Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" Empty Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney"

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:43

What is it with stupid news stories today?? Anyway, 'cos I'm bored I'm putting this to the vote. Opinion poll above, please play along!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24 Jul 2012 01:37 PM EST

-by Molly C. Braswell, Staff Writer

Turning 70 may have prompted a mid-life crisis for Harrison Ford—the actor was caught with a shaved head as he made his way through LAX.

Indiana Jones’ salt-and-pepper hair has been one of his key characteristics since he transformed from actor to superstar.

His wife Calista Flockhart and their adopted son Liam accompanied him at the airport.

Ford is basically the 20-years-older version of George Clooney. He will still be hot no matter how much he ages, but the hair is part of the package. Somehow, though, Han Solo still looks like he could some ass.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:46; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" Empty Re: Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney"

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:46

is it something in the water....

ALCOHOL?

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney" Empty Re: Harrison Ford "is the 20-year older version of George Clooney"

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jul 2012, 13:03

George isn't the older version of anyboby, George is George!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jul 2012, 00:15

My argument is that George is the younger version of Jack Nicholson - dating inappropriately younger women to the point where it becomes a joke.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down