George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman

Go down

GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman Empty GC mention by Will Ferrell on Letterman

Post by silly girl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:06

I like Will Ferrell, this is cute, I can't embed the video---as seen on Gossip Cop:

Will Ferrell on Letterman: My Son Likes Telling People They Have a “Little Penis”

Will Ferrell paid a visit to “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Monday and shared the news that his two-year-old son has developed a funny but completely inappropriate habit.

It seems the boy will walk up to complete strangers and comment, “You have a little penis.”

Oh, my!

Ferrell mentions how his brother-in-law wants the Anchorman star to have a fancy Hollywood party where the kid can use his “little penis” catch phrase on a big star like George Clooney.

“Like George Clooney hasn’t heard that before,” cracks Letterman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down