George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

+15
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
theminis
socimar
EEOsandy
Lakin460
premiere
barla
Joanna
party animal - not!
melbert
lovelylois
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jul 2012, 21:15

For me, this picture is ridiculous, these people have 30 years!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jul 2012, 21:17

I agree Lela. Seems a little weird...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 21:23

Thanks, Missa for the trailer. Makes me want to see the movie now.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 21:24

oh I know lets wear our hair the same and hold hands it'll be so awesome.....shows Stacy's maturity level.
Do you think she gets sick of playing third wheel to her friends all the time?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jul 2012, 21:32

The next mrs clooney wrote:oh I know lets wear our hair the same and hold hands it'll be so awesome.....shows Stacy's maturity level.
Do you think she gets sick of playing third wheel to her friends all the time?
If you really George's in England for the golf tournament he proves to endure Stacy only for a short time!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 22:03

Some couples hold hands while walking, some don't. I would never hold hands with another girl, and especially not if she's holding hands with her husband. I know other countries have different traditions. What do you think? I will say they all look very happy together.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 22:06

davidarochelle wrote:Some couples hold hands while walking, some don't. I would never hold hands with another girl, and especially not if she's holding hands with her husband. I know other countries have different traditions. What do you think? I will say they all look very happy together.

Maybe when you are teenagers but grown women don't usually walk around holding hands, linking arms maybe but not holding hands. Just stupid!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 16 Jul 2012, 06:35

Well...the paps were following them around and taking pics? Nice to pose for pics as "close friends"? They were looking anywhere but at the paps... makes it look like they just didn't know the paps were right there in front of them... Notice in pics with G that they look at the paps, per G's style usually.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Some couples hold hands while walking, some don't. I would never hold hands with another girl, and especially not if she's holding hands with her husband. I know other countries have different traditions. What do you think? I will say they all look very happy together.

Maybe when you are teenagers but grown women don't usually walk around holding hands, linking arms maybe but not holding hands. Just stupid!!

Maybe not in USA....in Europe yes, especially when on holiday and having fun, as they are doing.
Anything goes when you're happy and having fun !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:41

Joanna I am from europe and no its not commonplace unless you are drunk.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:Joanna I am from europe and no its not commonplace unless you are drunk.

...c'mon, Joanna,...especially in Northern Europe.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2